March on Washington: Video

It's not 2 million. Did you even bother to read the other posts?

Even Fox News is reporting tens of thousands.

The D.C. Fire Department reported 60-70,000.

So looks like that "Revolution" of yours is off.

we're going with 2 million roberto,, fox got your memo and yer marching orders get the hell over it..

Hey Roberto, your own network had it at 1.2 million, that's quite a bit over the 60-70 thousands and when you consider that they had a tea party in Texas today with over 20,000 people and more around the U.S, yes the revolution is on. You rock tea-partiers, most of us which is in the millions who want our country back, kick out the special interests and lobbyists, get rid of the corruption and do what's right were with you in spirit and would have been there if we could have. You guys are hero's. :clap2::clap2:
Who's his network....and maybe you can give us a linky-poo.

P'haps?

He said he didn't know who the group is.

“I don’t know who the group is,” he said with a shrug.

Little different that not knowing they are going to be there.

Here you go paper veiw in black and white just for you and your friends.

"The White House on Friday claimed it was unaware of the planned rally."

"I don't know who the group is," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters with a shrug.

The White House on Friday claimed it was unaware of the planned rally, now I don't know about you but I know more about what's going on in my backyard than these people do. We have a neighborhood watch program, maybe they should institute that around the White House.:lol::lol:

It could be called ' The White House Neighborhood Watch." and they could staff it with the fired Acorn workers.
Do you understand how to read a news story??

The first line you quoted is tilted commentary by Fox News.

The second was an exact quote.

"I don't know who the group is" (this said the day before the rally)

Now go back and read my previous post, and try rereading the story again with the knowledge of what is commentary and what is the actual quote.

I wish you luck.

Godspeed!
What? The WH doesn't even know how is on their front line?

I have no confidence in this administration's ability to ensure my security or even to be anything less than an embarassing klutz in foreign affairs.

Hey Roberto, your own network had it at 1.2 million, that's quite a bit over the 60-70 thousands and when you consider that they had a tea party in Texas today with over 20,000 people and more around the U.S, yes the revolution is on. You rock tea-partiers, most of us which is in the millions who want our country back, kick out the special interests and lobbyists, get rid of the corruption and do what's right were with you in spirit and would have been there if we could have. You guys are hero's. :clap2::clap2:

My own network? Are you on crack? I don't have a network.

The number is 60,000 to 70,000 according to the Washington D.C. Fire Department. I'm more willing to take their approx number over yours. Unless it's a conspiracy of course by the Fire Department and media. Fox News is involved too! :lol:

Even Marie Antoinette had the balls to address protesters gathered on her lawn.

Here you go paper veiw in black and white just for you and your friends.

"I don't know who the group is," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters with a shrug.

The White House on Friday claimed it was unaware of the planned rally, now I don't know about you but I know more about what's going on in my backyard than these people do. We have a neighborhood watch program, maybe they should institute that around the White House.:lol::lol:

It could be called ' The White House Neighborhood Watch." and they could staff it with the fired Acorn workers.

Now go back and read my previous post, and try rereading the story again with the knowledge of what is commentary and what is the actual quote.

I wish you luck.

Godspeed!

I have no confidence in this administration's ability to ensure my security or even to be anything less than an embarassing klutz in foreign affairs.
I'm sure that made sense to you when you typed it.

I wish you luck.

Godspeed!

What is amusing is to see you go on about it. You and Gibbs - Keep up the good work! :thup:

So we agree when the majority rises up against a ruler, it's something to be concerned about.

Marie waited too long to act in accordance with the wishes of her people.

What is amusing is to see you go on about it. You and Gibbs - Keep up the good work! :thup:
No, I truly did not understand what the hell you meant by this:

"The WH doesn't even know how is on their front line?"

So we agree when the majority rises up against a ruler, it's something to be concerned about.

No, we don't agree, you're a loony bin.

A majority? 60,000 - 70,000 people are a majority? What are the fuck are you smoking?

Besides, you call Obama a "ruler?" He got elected in if you recall.

And a digitalized repeat of the same 4 ppl standing there and stuck together to look like a crowd doesn't count.

What's amusing is you folks truly think you are a majority.

And even when the majority WAS against Bush, with his polls in the mid 20's, you folks kept telling us how little that mattered. It's truly astonishing how times have changed.

What's amusing is you folks truly think you are a majority.

And even when the majority WAS against Bush, with his polls in the mid 20's, you folks kept telling us how little that mattered. It's truly astonishing how times have changed.
What is truly amusing is you think you are a Majority.

No, we don't agree, you're a loony bin.

A majority? 60,000 - 70,000 people are a majority? What are the fuck are you smoking?

Besides, you call Obama a "ruler?" He got elected in if you recall.

Of course he's a ruler. An elected one, to our eternal embarassment.

Those millions of people organizing across the nation are representative of the MAJORITY. Millions of actual protesters are not fringers, and when it happens it means there's big trouble in Obamaland.

No, I truly did not understand what the hell you meant by this:

"The WH doesn't even know how is on their front line?"
Oh. A typo has you so confused. Substitute 'who' for 'how'.

Is that all you have? I hope not. I'm having fun.
Oh, I'll try again with who

AlliNut said this, with the amended typo:

"The WH doesn't even know who is on their front line?"

Nope, still doesn't make sense.

Forum List

Back