March for Our Lives: Crowd tops DrumpF inauguration BS! Seems over 800,000 SHOWED for less GUNS!

DZFnyWnX4AAzO_s.jpg

March for Our Lives crowd tops Trump inauguration, according to organizer estimates
Officials associated with the march say about 800,000 people attended.
March for Our Lives crowd tops Trump inauguration, according to organizer estimates

:yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

btw: Seems the Great Douche was playing GOLF AGAIN today.
Was too much a coward to speak to the crowds in D.C. as always.

Yeah but noone was paid to be at the Trump inauguration...
How do you know that?

DZFnyWnX4AAzO_s.jpg

Using one Constitutional right to ask the Government to take away another only Liberals would see something like this as a good thing and only an idiot would cheer.

The WEAK BS POS called the U.S. Constitution and Bill of BS rights' of say 1791? of so-called rights' (of men over Females) were never about being permanent in 1791 or so..
It was Just the Idea to start evolution in Gobmint that could evolve..[/QUOTE
It's so weak it takes an Article V Convention to alter or change the Constitution. I'd say the chances of that happening with regards to the 2nd Amendment is less than a snowball's chance in hell.

DZFnyWnX4AAzO_s.jpg

Yeah but noone was paid to be at the Trump inauguration...

You LIE!!!

Over $107 million was paid out for that Trump inauguration.

Last edited:
Good for them. Did they wear pink pussy hats on their heads while they were walking around in circles, carrying their little cardboard signs?

How droll. I had the unique privilege to carry a loaded pistol all day.

It's not a unique privilege to carry a loaded pistol all day. But it should be more so than it is today. Crackpots should be stripped of many of their rights like driving, flying, guns, explosives, chemicals, etc....

Of course it's a unique privilege. How many of those sheep marching in those "I'm skeered of guns" marches today have been trained, vetted, background-checked, and permitted to carry a firearm?

Probably not a single one of them.
No training, vetting, background check or permits required to carry a gun here in St. Louis, MO. Yet we have the highest murder rate in the country!
Idiots like JGALT avoid those facts at all cost & revert to spewing their brainwashed programming. Also a year before the Florida school shooting, trump removed rules preventing mentally ill from having guns!

Good for them. Did they wear pink pussy hats on their heads while they were walking around in circles, carrying their little cardboard signs?

It's not a unique privilege to carry a loaded pistol all day. But it should be more so than it is today. Crackpots should be stripped of many of their rights like driving, flying, guns, explosives, chemicals, etc....

Of course it's a unique privilege. How many of those sheep marching in those "I'm skeered of guns" marches today have been trained, vetted, background-checked, and permitted to carry a firearm?

No training, vetting, background check or permits required to carry a gun here in St. Louis, MO. Yet we have the highest murder rate in the country!

Have you even looked into Missouri's gun laws? What you stated was incorrect and anyone carrying a concealed pistol in the manner you are suggesting, is committing a felony.

"The right to carry guns in Missouri is a little more rigorous. It is illegal to carry a concealed handgun without a concealed carry endorsement, which is labeled on the Missouri driver's license.

To obtain a carry endorsement the applicant must be at least 23 years of age, a citizen of the United States, and reside in Missouri for a minimum of 6 months. Applications to legally carry and conceal a firearm are submitted to the sheriff of the county of residence. The application includes basic information, state and federal background checks, fingerprinting, and proof of weapons training completion.

Once all documentation is filed the sheriff has three days to issue the certificate of qualification for a concealed carry endorsement. In addition to the endorsement, any state concealment permit will be upheld by Missouri gun laws-the right to carry guns will be considered legal if any concealment permit is shown to law enforcement. Once obtained the endorsement, is valid for 3 years."

Missouri Gun Laws - Gun | Laws.com

Idiots like JGALT avoid those facts at all cost & revert to spewing their brainwashed programming. Also a year before the Florida school shooting, trump removed rules preventing mentally ill from having guns!

Who's the idiot? You incorrectly stated that Missouri's firearms law allows any moron to carry a concealed weapon without training or a criminal background check.

Were you just uninformed or are you just a liar?

I had the unique privilege of carrying a loaded pistol all day.

Why? :eusa_eh:

Because the laws of my state and my country allow me to do so. And because I can.
Good for you...can you get 800 K to join you?

Seeing as how there are over 16.3 million concealed carry permit holders in this country as of 2017, I'd really like to.

New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

But we're too busy working so those snowflakes can afford to go walk around in circles and hold their little signs. Someone has to be the providers and producers.

I had the unique privilege of carrying a loaded pistol all day.

Why? :eusa_eh:

Because the laws of my state and my country allow me to do so. And because I can.

Daily living in fear a gun battle in America will need you services. :lmao::lmao::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Please Charge in, you dying is required to keep guns off the streets and safer.

Seems to me it's you lefties living in fear.
If you weren't there wouldnt have been marches trying to repeal the 2nd.
Personally? I dont live in fear because I carry the means to protect my damself.

Yeah?
And who's doing all the shooting?

DZFnyWnX4AAzO_s.jpg

Using one Constitutional right to ask the Government to take away another only Liberals would see something like this as a good thing and only an idiot would cheer.

The WEAK BS U.S. Constitutional and Bill of BS rights' of say 1791? of so-called rights' (of men over Females) were never about being permanent in 1791 or so..
It was Just the Idea to start evolution in Gobmint that could evolve..
Only pussies want more frivolous gun control laws

I've never needed a gun to feel safe in the USA.
Are you beyond mental?

Then cancel your medical insurance,car insurance,home insurance and get rid of your fire extinguishers.

DZFnyWnX4AAzO_s.jpg

I think your numbers are a bit off, troll

How many people attended March for Our Lives? Crowd in D.C. estimated at 200,000

Have you even looked into Missouri's gun laws? What you stated was incorrect and anyone carrying a concealed pistol in the manner you are suggesting, is committing a felony.

"The right to carry guns in Missouri is a little more rigorous. It is illegal to carry a concealed handgun without a concealed carry endorsement, which is labeled on the Missouri driver's license.

To obtain a carry endorsement the applicant must be at least 23 years of age, a citizen of the United States, and reside in Missouri for a minimum of 6 months. Applications to legally carry and conceal a firearm are submitted to the sheriff of the county of residence. The application includes basic information, state and federal background checks, fingerprinting, and proof of weapons training completion.

Once all documentation is filed the sheriff has three days to issue the certificate of qualification for a concealed carry endorsement. In addition to the endorsement, any state concealment permit will be upheld by Missouri gun laws-the right to carry guns will be considered legal if any concealment permit is shown to law enforcement. Once obtained the endorsement, is valid for 3 years."

You lie & quoted an incorrect website. Just because you quote some fake info online doesn't make it true.

Ooopsie. Only 200K - 25% of the estimate.

A Sunday estimate of the crowd at the “March for Our Lives” rally for gun control in Washington, D.C., on Saturday was much smaller than the crowd estimated by organizers.

Digital Design & Imaging Service Inc. estimated around 200,000 people attended the rally, CBS News reported. Organizers on Saturday estimated 800,000.

Washington, D.C., metropolitan police have yet to release their own estimates

The respected imaging firm uses balloons to fly cameras over events in order to estimate crowd size. The service said there was a margin of error of 15 percent for their estimation. The crowd size was largest at 1 p.m., the company said.

The company said the 2017 Women’s March was the largest single-day demonstration in U.S. history, with 440,000 participating. That number corresponds well with city officials' estimates at the time, as reported by The Associated Press....

'March for Our Lives' crowd smaller than expected: report

You lie & quoted an incorrect website. Just because you quote some fake info online doesn't make it true.

I see that now.

"As of January 1, 2017, a permit is not required to carry concealed"

Gun laws in Missouri - Wikipedia

Evidently Missouri is one of those states that have Constitutional Carry, along with Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Except what does St. Louis have that Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming doesn't have?

Why are the crime rates in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming so low compared to the rates in St. Louis, MO and East St. Louis, IL?

The neighborhood Scout website is showing East St. Louis, IL to have the number one highest murder rate and St. Louis, MO to have the number 4 highest murder rate in the US, as of 2018.

Top 30 Highest Murder Rate Cities in the U.S. - NeighborhoodScout
So how would you explain that East St. Louis which is in Illinois, which is a state that has some of the most stringent gun control laws, and St. Louis, MO are on a par as far as the murder rates?

I'll give you a hint here: It has something to do with the ethnicity of those two city's population, and nothing to do with their firearms laws.

Last edited:

Who's the idiot? You incorrectly stated that Missouri's firearms law allows any moron to carry a concealed weapon without training or a criminal background check.

Were you just uninformed or are you just a liar?

You are the misinformed idiot! You are too stupid to know how stupid you are! Brainwashed much? LOL!

Forum List

Back