Is this really the type of information you care enough about to want your POTUS/WH to highlight?

This is ridiculous. CNN actually (surprise) posted a gigapixel img which you can zoom into to see those pics above are fake, or taken shortly after the gates opened, rather than when it had filled up. Check it out-

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump

Absolutely, positively agree. Two different photos.

The one CNN is faking as proof of their lies was probably taken HOURS earlier.

If you look at it, the Sun doesn't seem to be nearly as high in the horizon.

In reality, let's hear the truth out of the guy. "Looked like a million and a half to me" "Largest audience to witness an inauguration ever. Period." Those are lies. You should care.
It is all completely irrelevant, this thread included.
Why?
Because we are arguing about the amount of people at an inauguration. :rolleyes-41:
I'm not arguing. I'm hollering because they are lying about it and you are letting him! This is not a dictatorship where the people get fed the news their Leader wants them to hear. I know what the camera showed. You're right it doesn't matter, to anyone but Trump.
You live in a corporate dictatorship, you get fed whatever the corporate media wants you to hear and just as important, none of what it doesn't want you to hear. Keep the focus, this story is nonsense.
I am staying completely focused, Tehon. I am very, very troubled that our President would begin his administration with obvious lies and a threatening posture to those who report on him. Many of his shills are aping this bullshit and turning to the standard ad hominems because there is really no other way to defend this. It is not defensible. It will not stand.

Who flippin cares about the damn crowd size?

I mean what kind of damn ego does Trump have? One would have to be absolutely delusional if they thought the wealthiest president since George Washington would have as big a crowd for his inauguration as the first black president in the HISTORY of the country.

But there is a good sign for the Democrats. Trump will not be able to effectively use the bully pulpit. Hell, all the Democrats have to do is mention his tiny hands and he will spend all his time talking about how big his weenie is instead of making a case for his agenda.

To stand in front of the memorial wall at CIA headquarters and double down on stupid regarding the crowd size, well yeah, that was not only depressing, it was down right scary.

And now, well it is Sunday morning and the news shows. Are we talking about Trump bringing back jobs to America? Nope. Are we talking about Trump's plan to replace Obamacare? Nope. Are we talking about Trump's plan to generate four percent GDP growth? Nope. Are we talking about Trump's plan to fight ISIS? Nope.

We are talking about the crowd size and rather the press is out to get Trump.

SAD

Enough with the crowd size. It is irrelevant, which is precisely why Spicer should not have even mentioned it. That -- Trump's unrelenting focus on irrelevant matters -- is the point of the thread.
Part of Trump's agenda is to put the dishonest far left biased press in the spotlight! Like them reporting with outrage that Trump removed the bust of MLK! Time for the press to get the message. Americans want a free press that is fair, accurate, and truthful. Is that too much to ask?

Hey! Did you Know that TRUMP removed the bust of MLK?

It didn't take long to get a retraction!

dimocrap scum don't get it (shocking)

The accuracy of Spicer's attack on the media is irrelevant. It was a big "FUCK YOU!!" to them and a declaration of War.

dimocrap scum wanna talk about Trump's low ratings (which are fake, BTW).....

What about the DISGUSTING FILTH'S ratings??

What about them, dimocrap scum?

The only people lower than the LSM are lawyers and child molesters.

Yeah. Stupid press. I don't even know why we have one. We can just get all our news from the STATE. That way we don't have to worry about no stinkin lying press. Besides, the STATE would never lie to us. Boy but them founders were some dense mofos, freedom of the press--hell, they were just asking for trouble.

Liberals always gotta have something to whine about. ...... :cool:

In reality, it doesn't matter if only 3 people showed up for the inauguration.

Trump is our new president!!

Deal with it lefty loons........ :thup:
In reality, let's hear the truth out of the guy. "Looked like a million and a half to me" "Largest audience to witness an inauguration ever. Period." Those are lies. You should care.
It is all completely irrelevant, this thread included.
Why?
Because we are arguing about the amount of people at an inauguration. :rolleyes-41:

With all the issues in America, with all I have going on in my life, I am supposed to care about the attendance of an inauguration? Lol!

This is just a silly subject. I don't know what the previous attendance to these things are, nor does it matter. It doesn't change a thing in my life. Why are people so upset with this silly stuff?

Enough with the crowd size. It is irrelevant, which is precisely why Spicer should not have even mentioned it. That -- Trump's unrelenting focus on irrelevant matters -- is the point of the thread.

Then why did you cut and paste so many pictures of it?

The accuracy of Spicer's attack on the media is irrelevant. It was a big "FUCK YOU!!" to them and a declaration of War.

Yeah. Stupid press. I don't even know why we have one. We can just get all our news from the STATE. That way we don't have to worry about no stinkin lying press. Besides, the STATE would never lie to us. Boy but them founders were some dense mofos, freedom of the press--hell, they were just asking for trouble.
If you think your press is free now you are delusional. The press is owned by the left who have doggedly been trying to shut down FOX for years. The left proclaimed FOX was not news years ago, now CNN is outraged to have that dish of shit served up to them. Hilarious innit?

Part of Trump's agenda is to put the dishonest far left biased press in the spotlight! Like them reporting with outrage that Trump removed the bust of MLK! Time for the press to get the message. Americans want a free press that is fair, accurate, and truthful. Is that too much to ask?

Fine, but at least do it with regard to their coverage of a topic that actually matters.

If the crowd size is irrelevant why did the media lie about it?

Calling out the media over its trivial falsity puts them on notice. There is zero tolerance for media lies. There is nothing too small.

Fine, but at least do it with regard to their coverage of a topic that actually matters.

Like what, for instance? They lie and distort everything according to their agenda; they openly brag about burying stories that don't fit their biases as well.

The president sets the discussion agenda by choosing what he thinks important enough to talk about and use to illustrate his points. Like that stupid campaign foolishness about "hand size," the inauguration attendance is one of those things that just isn't worth the President's discussing; he's got bigger fish to fry.

Let the press say whatever they want about things that don't matter. They don't matter; thus
  1. Because Trump made a point of making a point of it
  2. Because Spicer made a point of addressing the issue "at length" in his press conference.
Did you want the video linked to in the OP? Do you know what "Page 6" is?

Content better suited to an op-ed on "Page 6" is what the White House thinks is important enough to call in reporters and discuss?

It is just another case of the media trying to get away with their lies. If they aren't called on it, it will just get worse. And those that don't straighten themselves out will be in for a world of hurt as they lose more and more watchers and readers.

Owned by Soros and his ilk.

Soros Gives $61 Million to Media Groups Promoting Clinton's Liberal Agenda

If you think your press is free now you are delusional. The press is owned by the left who have doggedly been trying to shut down FOX for years. The left proclaimed FOX was not news years ago, now CNN is outraged to have that dish of shit served up to them. Hilarious innit?

Last edited:

The president sets the discussion agenda by choosing what he thinks important enough to talk about and use to illustrate his points. Like that stupid campaign foolishness about "hand size," the inauguration attendance is one of those things that just isn't worth the President's discussing; he's got bigger fish to fry.

Let the press say whatever they want about things that don't matter. They don't matter; thus
  1. Because Trump made a point of making a point of it
  2. Because Spicer made a point of addressing the issue "at length" in his press conference.
Did you want the video linked to in the OP? Do you know what "Page 6" is?

Content better suited to an op-ed on "Page 6" is what the White House thinks is important enough to call in reporters and discuss?

So why did you posts all the pictures if it didn't matter? I guess I missed the point.

Yes, the press is free. And the people should fact check the press. Trust, but verify. But when someone works for the people, when someone is within the administration, they owe the people the respect to provide them with accurate information and make accurate statements.

In the very first press conference of the Trump administration the press secretary stood in front of the press and made at least three easily demonstrable FALSE statements, took no questions, and left. A pretty bad omen if you ask me.

Forum List

Back