March 15th

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
What do the Anti Trump candidates/folks do when on the night of March 15th Trump has won Illinois,Ohio,North Carolina,Missouri and Florida and has over 700 delegates...He might be at over 800 because you have 11 states,districts or territories voting BEFORE then and as far as I know Trump leads in Louisiana,Michigan,Kentucky,Maine etc. Is it over by March 16th? Just a formality or will we see Willard Romney jump in? What happens?

The Republican party isn't obligated to nominate him if he wins. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the election to Hillary to ensure the safety of the status quo.

Mitt Romney has even less of a chance than ¡Jeb! does at this point. If he jumps in and miracles happen and Romney "somehow" gets the nomination via "votes" or a brokered convention, the GOP is done. For good or ill, the voters of the Republican party want Trump.

It's time for the GOP to listen to what people are saying when they vote for Trump. People are sick of the status quo and establishment

Mitt Romney has even less of a chance than ¡Jeb! does at this point. If he jumps in and miracles happen and Romney "somehow" gets the nomination via "votes" or a brokered convention, the GOP is done. For good or ill, the voters of the Republican party want Trump.

I was reading about Brokered Convention and Wendell Wilkie, I would think GOP wouldn't want to go there again.

The Republican party isn't obligated to nominate him if he wins. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the election to Hillary to ensure the safety of the status quo.

If he gets enough delegates, then they are obligated to nominate him.

They could sabotage him to throw it to Hillary, but he'll be on the Republican line in November if he hits the magic number. But it's never over till it's over.

It's time for the GOP to listen to what people are saying when they vote for Trump. People are sick of the status quo and establishment

a higher percentage of voters are sick of the child-like bs the republican candidates are dishing out than the minority of Trump kissers.

sick of works two ways.

I suspect Donald Trumps underwear will be sequestered by Obamas EPA as a hazardous waste.

There is no way this guy will show up naked on a debate stage.

The parties make their own rules and can ultimately do whatever they want; they're not bound by democracy. It's within their power to deny the peoples' choice and pick a different candidate instead.

Last edited:

They could sabotage him to throw it to Hillary, but he'll be on the Republican line in November if he hits the magic number. But it's never over till it's over.

I think GOP plan to somehow attempt to prevent The Donald from getting just enough delegates, he'll get most, but I think aim is to stop him getting across finish line....this way they can force Brokered Convention.

I think if they do this, it'll make the people ie. those who voted for The Donald very angry.

a higher percentage of voters are sick of the child-like bs the republican candidates are dishing out than the minority of Trump kissers.

sick of works two ways.

Just you whiny democrats, focus on your party's woes and trust they have them

The parties make their own rules and can ultimately do whatever they want; they're not bound by democracy. It's within their power to deny the peoples' choice and pick a different candidate instead.

They're not "bound by Democracy", but they are bound by their own rules.

I think GOP plan to somehow attempt to prevent The Donald from getting just enough delegates, he'll get most, but I think aim is to stop him getting across finish line....this way they can force Brokered Convention.

I think if they do this, it'll make the people ie. those who voted for The Donald very angry.

There is no such thing as "the GOP plan". The GOP is a large organization, with many conflicting "plans".

Forum List

Back