Map Your Location

There is a pic of my house and guess who is in the front yard of that house? :eek:

This guy ?

thumbnail.aspx

If I lived in NYC or another urban area where it's easy to be anonymous, no problem.

When you live in a rural area with very few people, it's easy to be found with a surprisingly small amount of personal information once you're pinpointed. You can't exactly use the phone book as a door stop or even a very good paperweight in some places, ya know?

Been there, done that unfortunately.

But if somebody wants to randomly select a spot in the north central part of PA they can plop me in there. Close enough. :)

it's easy to be found in nyc, too... you'd be surprised.

for example, i think neotrotsky should send me some steamed veggie dumplings from Excellent Dumpling House.

I'll be waiting. :eusa_whistle:

You mean the one between Canal and Walker ? Never heard of it

C.O.D.

or do you want me to pay ( I love Chinatown food)

Better yet, we could meet there and make it a date
:eusa_whistle:

lol..

yep.. the one between canal and walker.

my first date with my husband was in chinatown at wo hops.

Thanks again

I suspect that fear may hold some back

Of course, in today's world, you can't blame them

If I lived in NYC or another urban area where it's easy to be anonymous, no problem.

When you live in a rural area with very few people, it's easy to be found with a surprisingly small amount of personal information once you're pinpointed. You can't exactly use the phone book as a door stop or even a very good paperweight in some places, ya know?

Been there, done that unfortunately.

But if somebody wants to randomly select a spot in the north central part of PA they can plop me in there. Close enough. :)

We just get a yellow flyer that says "let your eyes do the walking".

Whats up with PA liquor laws? I thought the bible belt was bad....

It's Pennsyltucky. People think of PA as some progressive state. It ain't, not by a long shot. *shrug*

At least there aren't any dry counties, but having those no Sunday sales blue laws and having to travel to a State owned store to get a bottle of wine is a pain in the ass.

Indiana has 'Blue Laws' too, you can't buy booze on Sunday, but you can go out to a bar (as long as it serves food) and get drunk off your ass and drive home...............:cuckoo:

OK Radioman, put me in at Peyton Mannings addresss, that's close enough I guess.

OK, you're in too.

USMB Members - Google Maps

I just changed you to Lucas Oil Stadium. Manning's fan mail address looks a little too much like a real deal address. I wanted it to be obvious that it wasn't your real one.

Last edited:
This is a great idea, but should be a sticky, and the directions should be clear:

1. PM Radioman ATL your zipcode

Its pretty simple.

I'm for it.

But it doesn't have to be zip code. Could be intentionally vague like Goldcatt's. Could even be just an area code for your phone number. My old one in Florida was 850, and that covered a LOT of area.

It's Pennsyltucky. People think of PA as some progressive state. It ain't, not by a long shot. *shrug*

At least there aren't any dry counties, but having those no Sunday sales blue laws and having to travel to a State owned store to get a bottle of wine is a pain in the ass.

Indiana has 'Blue Laws' too, you can't buy booze on Sunday, but you can go out to a bar (as long as it serves food) and get drunk off your ass and drive home...............:cuckoo:

OK Radioman, put me in at Peyton Mannings addresss, that's close enough I guess.

OK, you're in too.

Maps!? We don't need no stinking maps!

"Southeastern PA" is good enough.

OK, you're in Nockamixon State Park.

I think if someone gives me just a general state location, I'll try and pick state parks or other public lands. There's a small chance I might pick the right town that people live in by mistake :lol:

OK, you're in too.

Maps!? We don't need no stinking maps!

It actually looks pretty cool. We got a cluster of ya'll all within about 2 hours driving distance it seems. You guys could go to lunch together.

Forum List

Back