Map of Ottoman Empire @ 1900's clearly shows, land NOT OWNED BY ARABS:

Roudy -

Two excellent sets of data have been posted in #70 and #76.

So far you have addressed neither of them coherently nor honestly.

By all means prove my earlier assertions wrong and actually mount an honest case, or admit that both sets of data are actually accurate. Obviously you know that they are...the only question is whether you can be honest.

btw. I spent the summer in Tanzania. Not a lot of WiFi where I was living, hence no posting.

The OP of this thread is not whether "Arabs invaded the region, while the British restricted the Jews".

It's a simple assertion, the land as a whole was Ottoman territory the Arabs had no say in what happened for 700 years. The Ottoman Empire collapsed, the victors ie the British and the French gained control of the land and divided it giving 99.9999% to Muslims and Arabs, and gave a tiny slither to become the Jewish state. Arabs didn't want any of it, and the rest is a history of Arabs trying to destroy the Jewish state and failing. :clap2:

Roudy -

And if you could be honest enough to admit that Palestinians are not and have never been Turks, and neither are Palestinians Hashemites or Syrians or Egyptians, you would actually have a discussion worth entering into.

How can you expect anyone to discuss anything with you when we all know that everything you post is a distortion, and that you flat out refuse to discuss anything anyone else posts sensibly?

Roudy -

Ok, so you still can't and won't post honestly or coherently.

How proud you must be!
Roudy -

Ok, so you still can't and won't post honestly or coherently.

How proud you must be!

What are you blabbering now? You're the one who's incoherent. That stupid propaganda chart is basically his answer to every post on this forum. I found it on a Muslim propaganda site. Besides is anybody denying that the British at some point encouraged an Arab invasion? No.

Roudy -

And if you could be honest enough to admit that Palestinians are not and have never been Turks, and neither are Palestinians Hashemites or Syrians or Egyptians, you would actually have a discussion worth entering into.

How can you expect anyone to discuss anything with you when we all know that everything you post is a distortion, and that you flat out refuse to discuss anything anyone else posts sensibly?

Did anybody claim that the Palestinians are Turks, moron? Wow you are dense.

Yet you included numbers from 1922, when Jordan was included. Your bullshit numbers are all over the place. Now who is the false propagandist who is a fool.

No, Trans Jordan was not included in 1922. In fact, Trans-Jordan was specifically excluded. Why do you continue making a fool of yourself.

" The Order in Council also contains a provision that it shall not apply to the Transjordan territory."

- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations 31 December 1922

THE DIVISION OF THE MANDATE FOR PALESTINE

In 1923 the British "chopped off" 75% of the proposed Jewish Palestinian homeland to form an Arab Palestinian Nation of "Trans-Jordan," meaning "across the Jordan River." The Palestinian Arabs now had THEIR homeland... the remaining 25% of the original Palestinian territory (west of the Jordan River) was to be the Jewish Palestinian homeland. However, sharing was not part of the Arab psychological makeup then or now and they were determined to get ALL of that remaining 25%. Encouraged and incited by growing Arab nationalism throughout the Middle East, the Arabs of that small remaining Palestinian territory launched never-ending murderous attacks upon the Jewish Palestinians in an effort to drive them out. Most terrifying were the Hebron slaughters of 1929 and later the 1936-39 "Arab Revolt." The British, at first tried to maintain order but soon (due to the large oil deposits being discovered throughout the Arab Middle East) turned a blind eye. It became obvious to the Palestinian Jews that they must fight the Arabs AND drive out the British.

Why do you post Zionist propaganda and opinion. I posted links to official documents which say what they say. Trans-Jordan was a separate territory that had nothing to do with Palestine territorially. You can ahead and make things up all you want. You are wrong and are making a fool of yourself.

You should be the one to speak about propaganda, most of the board considers you the Baghdad Bob of Hamas, silly man.

That's better. You finally realize you are better off shutting up about the issue and hurl personal insults. It kind of gives you an honorable way out after looking like such a fool. By the way, most of board knows that my position is consistent with the official record and my assertions are always confirmed by the official historical record. I don't do propaganda like you do.

And how did you come to that conclusion? As I told you, most of the board considers you a paid propagandist, an anti Semite, and professional liar. Ha ha ha.

Roudy -

The topic of this thread isn't "the origins of the Palestinian people" but yes, many Arabs who call themselves Palestinians as of the 1960's did invade from Egypt and Syria. That is a historical fact that Churchill even noted. Even Yasser Arafat their founder was born and raised in Egypt.

Roudy -

By all means prove my earlier assertions wrong and actually mount an honest case, or admit that both sets of data are actually accurate. Obviously you know that they are...the only question is whether you can be honest.

btw. I spent the summer in Tanzania. Not a lot of WiFi where I was living, hence no posting.

The OP of this thread is not whether "Arabs invaded the region, while the British restricted the Jews".

It's a simple assertion, the land as a whole was Ottoman territory the Arabs had no say in what happened for 700 years. The Ottoman Empire collapsed, the victors ie the British and the French gained control of the land and divided it giving 99.9999% to Muslims and Arabs, and gave a tiny slither to become the Jewish state. Arabs didn't want any of it, and the rest is a history of Arabs trying to destroy the Jewish state and failing. :clap2:

No matter how blather on with the propaganda, the Arabs owned more than 90% of the land in Palestine in 1943. A third party has no right to take land away from the rightful indigenous owners and give it to people from another owner. The action went contrary to the Mandate and was, if not illegal, patently unfair. Which is why the UN continues to support the refugees they created through their crazy decision. And, as far as the partition land/population statistics, there were 1,237,000 Christians and Muslims in Palestine versus 638,000 Jews. The UN gave 56.47% of the land to the Jews and 43.53% to the Christians and Muslims.

Furthermore the Jews began expelling the non-Jews from the land assigned to them in November of 1947 and had expelled more than 250,000 non-Jews out of their area of the partition before the partition was declared.

So enough of your propaganda.

land ownership only.jpg

No, Trans Jordan was not included in 1922. In fact, Trans-Jordan was specifically excluded. Why do you continue making a fool of yourself.

" The Order in Council also contains a provision that it shall not apply to the Transjordan territory."

- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations 31 December 1922

In 1923 the British "chopped off" 75% of the proposed Jewish Palestinian homeland to form an Arab Palestinian Nation of "Trans-Jordan," meaning "across the Jordan River." The Palestinian Arabs now had THEIR homeland... the remaining 25% of the original Palestinian territory (west of the Jordan River) was to be the Jewish Palestinian homeland. However, sharing was not part of the Arab psychological makeup then or now and they were determined to get ALL of that remaining 25%. Encouraged and incited by growing Arab nationalism throughout the Middle East, the Arabs of that small remaining Palestinian territory launched never-ending murderous attacks upon the Jewish Palestinians in an effort to drive them out. Most terrifying were the Hebron slaughters of 1929 and later the 1936-39 "Arab Revolt." The British, at first tried to maintain order but soon (due to the large oil deposits being discovered throughout the Arab Middle East) turned a blind eye. It became obvious to the Palestinian Jews that they must fight the Arabs AND drive out the British.

Why do you post Zionist propaganda and opinion. I posted links to official documents which say what they say. Trans-Jordan was a separate territory that had nothing to do with Palestine territorially. You can ahead and make things up all you want. You are wrong and are making a fool of yourself.

You should be the one to speak about propaganda, most of the board considers you the Baghdad Bob of Hamas, silly man.

That's better. You finally realize you are better off shutting up about the issue and hurl personal insults. It kind of gives you an honorable way out after looking like such a fool. By the way, most of board knows that my position is consistent with the official record and my assertions are always confirmed by the official historical record. I don't do propaganda like you do.

And how did you come to that conclusion? As I told you, most of the board considers you a paid propagandist, an anti Semite, and professional liar. Ha ha ha.

No that's funny Ruddy. I deal in facts and official documents reflecting the closest one can get to historical truth. You are 100% a propaganda monger. Your attempt at deflection is, in fact, hilarious. By the way, PMs are possible on this site, and I receive them, I know how people feel about my posts.

Roudy -

No matter how blather on with the propaganda, the Arabs owned more than 90% of the land in Palestine in 1943. A third party has no right to take land away from the rightful indigenous owners and give it to people from another owner. The action went contrary to the Mandate and was, if not illegal, patently unfair. Which is why the UN continues to support the refugees they created through their crazy decision. And, as far as the partition land/population statistics, there were 1,237,000 Christians and Muslims in Palestine versus 638,000 Jews. The UN gave 56.47% of the land to the Jews and 43.53% to the Christians and Muslims.

Furthermore the Jews began expelling the non-Jews from the land assigned to them in November of 1947 and had expelled more than 250,000 non-Jews out of their area of the partition before the partition was declared.

View attachment 32912

Yeah, it was a "crazy" decision to give less than 1% of the land so the Jews can have a state in their holy land and land their ancestors roamed. What in the world were they thinking? Why not all the world be Moooslem lands? Moooslems invaded and squatted so now it's their land.

Still can't show us why Jews were majority in Jerusalem in 1896, eh? You keep diverting to this stupid bullshit chart from a Mooooslem propaganda site. Land was not under Arab control for 700 years...read the OP of this thread again.

Another of your epic fails.

No that's funny Ruddy. I deal in facts and official documents reflecting the closest one can get to historical truth. You are 100% a propaganda monger. Your attempt at deflection is, in fact, hilarious. By the way, PMs are possible on this site, and I receive them, I know how people feel about my posts.

Yeah your bullshit charts, youtube clips, posts from Palestine monitor and other propaganda and anti Semetic sites speak for themselves.

Yes, PM's are possible, but your numbers speak for itself:

MOHOMOD LATICI the paid Pali propagandist:
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+638
EPIC FAIL!

Roudy -

The topic of this thread isn't "the origins of the Palestinian people" but yes, many Arabs who call themselves Palestinians as of the 1960's did invade from Egypt and Syria. That is a historical fact that Churchill even noted. Even Yasser Arafat their founder was born and raised in Egypt.

Again the constant propaganda. Setting aside Palestinian parliamentarians elected to the new parliament after the new Ottoman constitution was promulgated in 1876. Unfortunately, the Parliamentary decrees are in Turkish. Muslims and Christians called themselves the People of Palestine well before 1960. You are always pushing the propaganda Ruddy. that's all you do:

Here is text from one the letters sent by the Palestinian Delegation to London to the British in 1922:

"PALESTINE. CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION"
Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty. JUNE, 1922. LONDON:

.........Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable. If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration. ........"

- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

Yeah your bullshit charts, youtube clips, posts from Palestine monitor and other propaganda and anti Semetic sites speak for themselves.

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+638
EPIC FAIL!

None of my links are from Palestinian sites or anti-Semitic sites, as you well know. They are almost all from the UN archives or the archives of educational institutions.

What would it be "epic" in your pea brain Ruddy? I mean, it's not like we are writing the Ilyad.

Why don't you quit while you are ahead. We all now see that all you post is propaganda and just flat out lie.

Roudy -

View attachment 32912

Yeah, it was a "crazy" decision to give less than 1% of the land so the Jews can have a state in their holy land and land their ancestors roamed. What in the world were they thinking? Why not all the world be Moooslem lands? Moooslems invaded and squatted so now it's their land.

Still can't show us why Jews were majority in Jerusalem in 1896, eh? You keep diverting to this stupid bullshit chart from a Mooooslem propaganda site. Land was not under Arab control for 700 years...read the OP of this thread again.

"Yeah, it was a "crazy" decision to give less than 1% of the land"

Jews were given more than 50% of Palestine with a third of the population of Palestine. that's just a fact.

"Still can't show us why Jews were majority in Jerusalem in 1896, eh? "

I think you should reread your comment above. Since Jews were not a majority in Jerusalem in 1896 but roughly equal in number to the Christians and Muslims (and less than 5% of the population of Palestine) why should I try to "show us (you) why Jews were a majority in Jerusalem in 1896". Can you elaborate?

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+638
EPIC FAIL!

None of my links are from Palestinian sites or anti-Semitic sites, as you well know. They are almost all from the UN archives or the archives of educational institutions.

What would it be "epic" in your pea brain Ruddy? I mean, it's not like we are writing the Ilyad.

Why don't you quit while you are ahead. We all now see that all you post is propaganda and just flat out lie.

Epic as the massive the of failures you cause for yourself. Constantly repeating that your propaganda crap isnt propaganda crap doesn't make it so. And the only time you quote "UN archives" you misquote, misinterpret and internationally mislead.

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+638
EPIC FAIL!

Epic as the massive the of failures you cause for yourself. Constantly repeating that your propaganda crap isnt propaganda crap doesn't make it so. And the only time you quote "UN archives" you misquote, misinterpret and internationally mislead.

How can excerpts from official documents be propaganda? I think I now realize what your (and many of your cohort's) problem is, you don't actually know what propaganda is. You are convinced that information from official sources that unmask Zionist propaganda is, in fact, propaganda. That is not case. The propaganda are the lies and half lies used to manufacture the Zionist propaganda, the facts contained in official documents in neutral archives are not propaganda. Get it?

Roudy -

View attachment 32912

"Yeah, it was a "crazy" decision to give less than 1% of the land"

Jews were given more than 50% of Palestine with a third of the population of Palestine. that's just a fact.

"Still can't show us why Jews were majority in Jerusalem in 1896, eh? "

I think you should reread your comment above. Since Jews were not a majority in Jerusalem in 1896 but roughly equal in number to the Christians and Muslims (and less than 5% of the population of Palestine) why should I try to "show us (you) why Jews were a majority in Jerusalem in 1896". Can you elaborate?

Excuse us...but...aren't you the anti semetic lying asshole who keeps posting a propaganda video from youtube about "absence of Jews in Palestine in 1896"? Yet the truth is exactly the opposite, the Jews compromised a majority in Jerusalem at the same time. That's why you should provide an answer.

Of course, since you are a shameless, useless, ineffective, delusional liar, you will continue to claim that your bullshit isn't bullshit.

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+638
EPIC FAIL!

How can the actual text, which is what I post, be a misquotation, a misinterpretation or misleading? We now know you don't know what propaganda is. Are you uncertain as to what those words mean? Text, direct from the source cannot be any of those things. Isn't it better to stop digging Ruddy?

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+638
EPIC FAIL!

How can excerpts from official documents be propaganda? I think I now realize what your (and many of your cohort's) problem is, you don't actually know what propaganda is. You are convinced that information from official sources that unmask Zionist propaganda is, in fact, propaganda. That is not case. The propaganda are the lies and half lies used to manufacture the Zionist propaganda, the facts contained in official documents in neutral archives are not propaganda. Get it?
it is not a official source. I found the same document on a pro Pali Moooslem site. It separates Jews and lumps Christians and Muslims together.

Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+638
EPIC FAIL!

How can the actual text, which is what I post, be a misquotation, a misinterpretation or misleading? We now know you don't know what propaganda is. Are you uncertain as to what those words mean? Text, direct from the source cannot be any of those things. Isn't it better to stop digging Ruddy?

You don't post the text that says the League of Nations and British had designated the area to be Jewish Palestine. You make false claims about ethnic cleansing, while everybody knows it was the Arab attacks and the Palesnians who took their side that caused the "refugees".

Forum List

Back