Map of Ottoman Empire @ 1900's clearly shows, land NOT OWNED BY ARABS:

Who cares who paid more real estate taxes?

I do. I think it shows who was more responsible to the country.

Come on, get serious. taxes were paid on the value of the land based on the sale price. The Christians and Muslims owned the land for centuries with sale prices consistent with the values in the past, the Jews were new buyers and paid a lot more for the land so the value on which tax was assessed was higher. Plus the Jews owned more urban land valued higher. It has nothing to do with who was more responsible.

Ok, Pal(i), let me chew you up and then spit you out . . . .

<snip>but I am far smarter than you are and will call you every time you try something like this, you lying piece of shit.

Now a statement like this goes a long long ways to 'prove' that you are right and I am wrong. Any thinking person will see this as your ulterior admitance of the fact that you do know you're wrong and fighting a losing battle.

The 349,933 was the natural increase, of all religions, not just Muslims.

Ooops, yes you are correct. I made a mistake. The amount from your table that I meant to post was the 261,602. But are you ever willing to admit any mistakes in your postings here? Wait for it . . . . . wait for it . . . .

Plus the population in 1922 of all religions, was 757,182, not 582,000, so the 349,933 natural increase for all religions is not unusual.

So with my admission of making a mistake on the numbers I posted above, my post of approx 582,000 is representative of the numbers of the moslems in 1922. But still, for there to be a 'natural' (meaning births over deaths) increase of 261,602 from a population of approx 582,000 in fifteen years; you call this not unusual? I call it a very skewed count.

don't try it again bozo, I'll always make you look like the fool you are.

Again, anyone here with half a mind will see this as a last ditch effort by someone who has been proven so wrong that name calling is all they have left.

Ok, Pal(i), let me chew you up and then spit you out . . . .

<snip>but I am far smarter than you are and will call you every time you try something like this, you lying piece of shit.

Now a statement like this goes a long long ways to 'prove' that you are right and I am wrong. Any thinking person will see this as your ulterior admitance of the fact that you do know you're wrong and fighting a losing battle.

The 349,933 was the natural increase, of all religions, not just Muslims.

Ooops, yes you are correct. I made a mistake. The amount from your table that I meant to post was the 261,602. But are you ever willing to admit any mistakes in your postings here? Wait for it . . . . . wait for it . . . .

Plus the population in 1922 of all religions, was 757,182, not 582,000, so the 349,933 natural increase for all religions is not unusual.

So with my admission of making a mistake on the numbers I posted above, my post of approx 582,000 is representative of the numbers of the moslems in 1922. But still, for there to be a 'natural' (meaning births over deaths) increase of 261,602 from a population of approx 582,000 in fifteen years; you call this not unusual? I call it a very skewed count.

don't try it again bozo, I'll always make you look like the fool you are.

Again, anyone here with half a mind will see this as a last ditch effort by someone who has been proven so wrong that name calling is all they have left.

Actually, I proved you wrong. And you admitted it. The difference between Muslims, Christians and Jews in terms of natural growth for the period is approximately 50%% for Muslims, 30% for Christians and 28% for Jews. Muslims have more offspring even today than Jews or Christians, so no, it is quite normal. And, more importantly, they are statistics confirmed by the British census takers.

You are denying facts written down in black and white because you don't like them. The British didn't have any particular axe to grind, in preparing the survey, they just wanted to get the f-ck out of there.

Historical facts fly in the face of those who claim: "The Jews stole the land".

The "land" was Ottoman Empire territory for 600 years, and then under the control of the British after WWI once the Ottoman Empire collapsed.

Get it right, the Arabs had no say or control over what happened to the land for 800 years. In fact, the Ottomans who CONQUERED the Arabs were enemies:

zottomanmap1900.jpg

Great!

Let's give it back to the Turks then!

Why not the Crusaders, or the Romans even the Jews. The arab muslims did not hold it for long enough to matter.

Yeah for sure.... Why not....

But isn't it rather idiotic of all pro-israelis to try and choose just where to draw a timeline that is convenient for, well, jews, and actually forget the rest of historical fact, simply because it doesn't really suit you cause....

Oh, before I get tagged an islamonazi, or whatever ridiculous tag you want to throw at me, exactly the same can be said of pro-palestinians...

Both sides should actually draw a "line in the sand" from where to start a mutual history and 'argue' from there....

Trying to argue 1800's with 1920's or 1947's is just a farce...

If you want to go back to the earliest remains in the region then you are looking at 1.5 million years ago and they came from Africa!

The lines were drawn, and the Arabs kept attacking and getting their butts kicked. Keep up.

ecblank.gif
All religions.Moslems.Jews.Christians.Others.
Total increase
of population
Increase by
migration
Natural
increase

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1937

You know something Sara? I had to actually thank a post of yours, this one. Why? Because right on the surface of it is shows how much B.S. that you have swallowed and believe and expect us (and who you really want to reach, the rest of the world and readers) to believe.

OK, the surface. From your table above you expect us to believe that the moslem population increased by 349,933 by 'natural' methods; i.e. births over deaths. This is from approx. 582,000 total around 1922. That, as has been pointed out, one heck of a birth rate!!

But the real gem to be found in the link you posted is not far down on its page. Go down about 1/4 of the page where the heading says, "Public Security". Item #10:

10. During the year covered by this Report, public security in Palestine was seriously disturbed by a compaign of murder, intimidation, and sabotage conducted by Arab law breakers, which on a few occasions provoked Jewish reprisals

Priceless!

You really try hard, but no cigar Bozo. And, nice try at propaganda, but I am far smarter than you are and will call you every time you try something like this, you lying piece of shit.

The 349,933 was the natural increase, of all religions, not just Muslims. The increase by natural increase was higher for Muslims 50% versus 36% Christians and 30% Jews religions but not out of whack with Muslim childbearing today. Interestingly, the Christians had a marginally higher rate than Jews.

don't try it again bozo, I'll always make you look like the fool you are. And, apologize to Penelope, she was right.

Fact, population in 1922.

Moslems ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 590,890
Jews ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 83,794
Christians ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 73,024
Druzes ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 7,028
Samaritans ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 163
Bahais ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 265
Metawallis ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 156
Hindoos ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 1,454
Sikhs ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 408
_______

Total ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 757,182
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations 31 December 1922

1922? You are quoting numbers for the ENTIRE area declared as Jewish Palestine, Isrsel, and Arab Palestine, which is JORDANi! Ha ha ha ha.

You are fulla crap. Why don't you tell us how is it that Jews were MAJORITY in Jerusalem in 1896?

Here is your "mandate for Palestine" circa 1922 by "League of Nations". Perhaps the Mooooslem squatters and genocidal maniacs should have taken Jordan, and stayed there, eh? Just a thought.

truncatedmap.jpg

watch
watch
Beyond questioning what a military commander stating policy means, what does it matter? Did the Jews from Europe not expel the Christians and Muslims that were living in Palestine? Christians and Muslims that owned more than 90% of the land?

Um it matters because you keep saying that the "Jews stole the land" of which never belonged, nor was it under the control of the Arabs for 700 years. The Jews did not "expel" anyone. The Arabs tried to Islamicize the area and commit genocide and ethnic cleansing on the Jews, they failed, a civil war ensued and the Arabs lost. Can't deal with the one Jewish state in the region out of the remains of the collapsed Ottoman Empire? TOUGH SHIT!

Cue in bullshit chart from Islamist site in 3, 2, 1....

It all seems to start drifting into a 5th dimension when it comes to 'arguing' over whos land was whos, or, for that matter, if it even existed at all... "the "Jews stole the land" of which never belonged"??

Like it or not, the region known as Palestine WAS inhabited by Arabs AND Jews. A coexistence that appears to have been harmonious, without borders, for quite some time...

Yes, conquerors came and went, but the region remained inhabited by both 'sides'.

Both 'sides' seem wrapped up in historical misinformation, at best, rather than looking for genuine solutions to the current issues...

It was "harmonious" because it was being controlled by the strong-armed Ottoman Turks, who oppressed the Jews and Christians as non Muslims. So everybody sat in their assigned places and followed the rules, OUT OF FEAR. But once the empire collapsed, the Arabs wanted to turn the area into yet another shithole controlled by Arab Muslims by doing the usual Islamic thing, committing ethnic cleansing and mass murder in Jews,...and things just didn't quite work out that way, did they?

Here is an example of Muslims living "harmoniously" with Jews:

Last edited:
Actually, I proved you wrong. And you admitted it. . . .

You haven't proven a thing at all. I admitted to using a wrong figure, that is all. So let's keep my question very simple so that you can give one simple straight answer.

How do you figure adding some 200k+ from over 500k people is a 'natural' increase.

You haven't proven a thing at all. I admitted to using a wrong figure, that is all. So let's keep my question very simple so that you can give one simple straight answer.

How do you figure adding some 200k+ from over 500k people is a 'natural' increase.

He added Jordan,where Arab Palestine was supposed to be, into the numbers. LOL

"Around the world, death rates gradually
decreased in the late 19th and the 20th
centuries, with death rates in developing
countries.... rates of population growth of 3 percent or even
4 percent a year"
http://www.worldbank.org/depweb/english/beyond/beyondco/beg_03.pdf

The period covered was 1922-1937 = 15 years. 15 years x 3% =45% 15 years x 4= 60%, Muslim rate in Palestine was 50% for the period. Now shut up and just accept the facts.

I'm going to come round to your place, then steal your TV, stereo, mobile phone and anything else I can get hold of.
I'm then going to sell it to a friend.
That way, even though you were watching it last night and was stolen from you, you don't have any rights to it.

Ge fucked, idiot.

4 percent a year"

The period covered was 1922-1937 = 15 years. 15 years x 3% =45% 15 years x 4= 60%, Muslim rate in Palestine was 50% for the period. Now shut up and just accept the facts.

60% of Jordan's population, almost 3.5 million are "Palestinians". Jordan was supposed to be Arab Palestine in 1922. There's your population increase.

I'm going to come round to your place, then steal your TV, stereo, mobile phone and anything else I can get hold of.
I'm then going to sell it to a friend.
That way, even though you were watching it last night and was stolen from you, you don't have any rights to it.

Ge fucked, idiot.

But of course you can't show us that's what happened. In fact, the Muslim animals started attacking the Jews, in jewish holy land. That's what Muslims do. It's Islam.

It is so easy to make a fool of you. You should read the reports before commenting. The first paragraph, quoted below, defines the boundaries of the area covered by the report. One of the boundaries (on the east) is Trans-Jordan. Now, I don't want your head to blow up but, how can a land that is a boundary of the land being covered by a report, be included in the report? Again, careful, don't think so hard.

"Palestine lies on the western edge of the continent of Asia between latitude 30° N. and 33° N., Longitude 34° 30 E. and 35° 30' E.

On the south-west it is bounded by Egyptian territory, on the south-east by the Gulf of Aqaba, on the east by Trans-Jordan, on the north by the French Mandated territories of Syria and the Lebanon, and on the west by the Mediterranean..."

. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1936

It is so easy to make a fool of you. You should read the reports before commenting. The first paragraph, quoted below, defines the boundaries of the area covered by the report. One of the boundaries (on the east) is Trans-Jordan. Now, I don't want your head to blow up but, how can a land that is a boundary of the land being covered by a report, be included in the report? Again, careful, don't think so hard.

"Palestine lies on the western edge of the continent of Asia between latitude 30° N. and 33° N., Longitude 34° 30 E. and 35° 30' E.

On the south-west it is bounded by Egyptian territory, on the south-east by the Gulf of Aqaba, on the east by Trans-Jordan, on the north by the French Mandated territories of Syria and the Lebanon, and on the west by the Mediterranean..."

. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1936

Yet you included numbers from 1922, when Jordan was included. Your bullshit numbers are all over the place. Now who is the false propagandist who is a fool.

Mandate for Palestine:

"Whereas recognition has thereby [i.e. by the Treaty of Sèvres] been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine, and to the grounds for reconstituting their National Home in that country ..."

Jordan is Arab Palestine:

" In March 1921 the Colonial Secretary, Winston Churchill, convened the Cairo Conference which endorsed an arrangement whereby Transjordan would be added to the Palestine mandate, with Abdullah as the emir under the authority of the High Commissioner, and with the condition that the Jewish National Home provisions of the Palestine mandate would not apply there."

Last edited:

4 percent a year"

60% of Jordan's population, almost 3.5 million are "Palestinians". Jordan was supposed to be Arab Palestine in 1922. There's your population increase.

I don't know what your point is, but Trans-Jordan is not included in the report as it was never part of Palestine. The report in question, quoted below, is quite clear that one of the borders of Palestine is, in fact, Trans-Jordan. So Trans-Jordan cannot possibly be included. But thinking about that will cause your head to blow up, so just accept the conclusion that you are wrong as usual.

You will constantly lose Ruddy. Between your lack of intelligence and the Zionist brainwashing you will always be regarded as a clown when you open your mouth..

On the south-west it is bounded by Egyptian territory, on the south-east by the Gulf of Aqaba, on the east by Trans-Jordan, on the north by the French Mandated territories of Syria and the Lebanon, and on the west by the Mediterranean. "

- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1936

The "land" was Ottoman Empire territory for 600 years, and then under the control of the British after WWI once the Ottoman Empire collapsed.

Get it right, the Arabs had no say or control over what happened to the land for 800 years. In fact, the Ottomans who CONQUERED the Arabs were enemies:

zottomanmap1900.jpg

I wonder who drew the map. I'm sure that the Arabs would present a completely different picture. History can be whatever its author says it is. There were always be more than one side to a story but there is only one TRUTH!

zottomanmap1900.jpg

You are hilarious. You post a little mickey mouse map and deny the facts as reported in the Survey of Palestine prepared for the UN as the official record of the Mandatory prior to partition.

"6. The estimated total population has increased in the 15 years from 1922 to the middle of 1937, by 631,272 persons. The increase is due to immigration and to the excess of births over deaths, the allocation of the total increases between these two factors being estimated to be as follows:--

ecblank.gif
All religions.Moslems.Jews.Christians.Others.
Total increase
of population
Increase by
migration
Natural
increase

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1937

1937! Ha ha ha! You are a joke. That would be after the third wave of Arab Muslim invasions.

That map is 100% accurate. Unless you can show me a map that calls the land "Palestinian / Arab Empire"....you are shit outta luck and doing nothing but pissing in the wind.

Read ma lips, Arabs never owned the land.

The end.
Exactly!

During the 1800s the land was sparsely populated, but even then Jerusalem had a Jewish majority. That is a fact. During the late 1800s the Jews started to return. Jewish communities were starting the transformation of the "flower in the desert!" With this economic revival brought along Arab squatters. In fact Tel Aviv was founded in 1909 when the land was still under Ottoman Rule.

Then came the British Rule in 1914 after WW I. During this time the Jews were forbidden to immigrate to the lands, yes Muslims could immigrate without even getting their bags checked. During this time it was the vast majority of the people who call themselves Palestinians came to the lands. The narrative that the Muslim revisionist state that most were on the lands for centuries was a great lie! Most came from Syria, Iraq, Arabia, Egypt etc. They were natives in any senses of the word!

zottomanmap1900.jpg

Great!

Let's give it back to the Turks then!

How about you go fuck yourself with a 10 foot black dildo?

Yet you included numbers from 1922, when Jordan was included. Your bullshit numbers are all over the place. Now who is the false propagandist who is a fool.

No, Trans Jordan was not included in 1922. In fact, Trans-Jordan was specifically excluded. Why do you continue making a fool of yourself.

" The Order in Council also contains a provision that it shall not apply to the Transjordan territory."

- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations 31 December 1922

Forum List

Back