Many Jews Still Refugees

for some reason you appear to be incapable of answering my simple question. i will make it as easy as i can.

the riots in south central in '92 (rodney king verdict) and seattle in '99 (WTO conference) were similar to the ones throughout france in 2005. OK. here is the question and all i need is an honest "yes" or "no" answer.

to make it easier, let's throw out the seattle riots because the 1992 L.A. riots are very remarkably similar to the 2005 french riots.

there were nowhere near 10,000 cars per day being burned in france.

in the french riots, which lasted 20 days, 8,973 vehicles were damaged (about 450/day), 2 people were killed, and the damage was estimated to be $200,000,000 (200 million)

in the LA riots, which lasted 6 days, 1,100 buildings were destroyed (about 200/day), 53 people were killed, and the damage was estimated to be $1,000,000,000 (1000 million).

were the LA rioters "scum"?
Wow, more density, why don't you educate yourself a little? The French riots were NOTHING like the LA riots. LA started as a court verdict gone wrong, while the French was about Muslim immigrants not getting jobs and welfare so they went around the country Jihading and burning up the place. I would call any "rioter" who breaks into people's homes and businesses, steals their property, burns their belongings, and harms them physically, a CRIMINAL and SCUM. During the LA riots there were many brave citizens who grabbed their guns and protected their homes and business from such criminals. There is a difference between a PROTEST, and a criminal who uses events as an excuse to engage in criminal behavior. As far as the number of cars burned in France, it depends who your source is, but even the 8000 you quoted is a lot. I guess you would like to see your car torched by a group of Jihadi Muslim thugs...well as long as they hate Jews, eh?

lessee...

south central. african-american minority fleeing police beaten by police and police found not guilty in trial. african americans minorities, victims of racism, high unemploymet, ghetto environment, riot in protest of conditions...a lomg history of oppression by white majority.

france. african-french kids fleeing from police hide at power station and two die. african frnch minorities, victims of racism, high unemployment, ghetto environment, riot in protest of conditions...a long history o oppression by white majority.

the only thing that would have made it more similar would be if rodney king and the LAPD had simultaneously decided to vacay on the french mefiterranean and ran into each others...billy clubs and cell phone cameras blazing.

nice to know though that you stick up for the rioters in south central.

Nothing is created in a vacuum.

Tinnie justifying criminal behavior and murder-----so long as he is not the victim -------thus proving he is scum along with the "rioters" who so engage. Long ago----in New York City----there was a power failure------it happened in 1977 coincidentally I was living in the City at that time-----ALL THE LIGHTS WENT OUT--------I stayed home----but the streets came alive with criminals-----the commercial streets were scattered with broken glass as a result of the activities of that which tinnie's scum did-----"not in a vacuum"

Later I will discuss a few more riots I have witnessed------not being scum I never participated-------well---no I will mention it now--------because of a riot and the fact that my kid was just a little boy-------I battened down my windows-----put my kid in on the floor in a place where stray bullets could not reach him-------and sat up night after night-----until it was over------it was a few days later when I learned that a young innocent male resident of that house------was dead in the emergency room the first nite the events did not happen in a vacuum may tinnie and those close to him-----experience 'non-vacuums'

Jroc-----jews and "arabs" all arise from----the MIDDLE EAST-----that is why they have a commonality of DNA ------but the term "ARAB" is entirely misleading ---just as is the adopted term "palestinian" and that fact destroys your theory which actually presumes that ----the people of arabia are all descended from Ishmael-----AND -----the egyptians and Iraqis and Syrians -----SOMEHOW MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED and got replaced by persons FROM ARABIA Not correct. The term "arab" is now used for any people-----who, becasue they were conquored by the dogs of arabia ---and forced into islam ----and ARABIC as a lauguage was imposed on them-----------GOT TRANSFORMED INTO ARABS

get it? Egyptians and Syrians and Iraqis-----have a DNA commonality with jews because they were genetically admixing --------THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE RAPIST PIG OF ARABIA WAS BORN ---------and for thousands of years------even before Abraham was born. What the genetic studies prove is SIMPLY-----that both jews and the other people of the middle east-----originated from the Middle east------that's it. Genetic studies disprove the islamo nazi pig contention that jews orginated somewhere in the Rhine Valley -----or in a little mountain north of Afghanistan. Genetic studies also indicate that jews have been marrying EACH OTHER for a few thousand years

the term "arab" ------today-----actually has nothing GENETICALLY to do with arabia ------it is a misnomer as much as is "arab palestinian"---------HUMMARABI was not an arab-----neither were the PHAROAHS ------CLEOPATRA was not an arab. ----even ANTIOCHUS (remember---the evil syrian king of chanukah?) was not an "arab"--------you want to call them arabs and call them cousins because Ishmael may have lived in arabia------go right ahead---------over thousands of years of LIVING NEAR EACH OTHER---EVERYONE becomes 'cousins" -----------the arab population of arabia has more in common genetically with the ETHIOPIANS (they speak amharic --so even the muslims among them not called "arabs") than with jews

Jroc-----jews and "arabs" all arise from----the MIDDLE EAST-----that is why they have a commonality of DNA ------but the term "ARAB" is entirely misleading ---just as is the adopted term "palestinian" and that fact destroys your theory which actually presumes that ----the people of arabia are all descended from Ishmael-----AND -----the egyptians and Iraqis and Syrians -----SOMEHOW MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED and got replaced by persons FROM ARABIA Not correct. The term "arab" is now used for any people-----who, becasue they were conquored by the dogs of arabia ---and forced into islam ----and ARABIC as a lauguage was imposed on them-----------GOT TRANSFORMED INTO ARABS

get it? Egyptians and Syrians and Iraqis-----have a DNA commonality with jews because they were genetically admixing --------THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE RAPIST PIG OF ARABIA WAS BORN ---------and for thousands of years------even before Abraham was born. What the genetic studies prove is SIMPLY-----that both jews and the other people of the middle east-----originated from the Middle east------that's it. Genetic studies disprove the islamo nazi pig contention that jews orginated somewhere in the Rhine Valley -----or in a little mountain north of Afghanistan. Genetic studies also indicate that jews have been marrying EACH OTHER for a few thousand years

the term "arab" ------today-----actually has nothing GENETICALLY to do with arabia ------it is a misnomer as much as is "arab palestinian"---------HUMMARABI was not an arab-----neither were the PHAROAHS ------CLEOPATRA was not an arab. ----even ANTIOCHUS (remember---the evil syrian king of chanukah?) was not an "arab"--------you want to call them arabs and call them cousins because Ishmael may have lived in arabia------go right ahead---------over thousands of years of LIVING NEAR EACH OTHER---EVERYONE becomes 'cousins" -----------the arab population of arabia has more in common genetically with the ETHIOPIANS (they speak amharic --so even the muslims among them not called "arabs") than with jews

"the people of arabia are all descended from Ishmael"? iro, do you have any proof or did you just let out a huge wet fart?

Look.. I don't hate Arabs or muslims because they are Arabs or muslims. I hate them for what they do, although not all because I know plenty of good ones, and this is not "my theory" this is what we are taught, nothing is absolute, and of course there have been people mixing throughout history. Jews are more closely related to the Arabs living close to the lands around Israel... Jordanian, Lebanese ,Syrians etc. which is why I say all those Arabs are the same people. They have their countries and the Jews should have theirs which is Israel

The richer Arab Jews fled to France, UK USA etc.

The French Jewish population TRIPLED as a result.

The poor sods that went to the stolen land of Palestine ...klepto-stan aka Israel were sprayed with DDT, an insecticide on arrival and abused by the European Jews as cheap labour doing all the dirty hard work that the elite wouldn't do.

They are still 2nd class citizens of Israel even now.

Israel should compensate them as well as the Palestinians for their abuse.

Of course the vicious Arab regimes that kicked them out should be punished just as Israel should for gross violations of their human rights.............

But Israel is still stealing Arab Land........and will carry on until it is stopped

The poor sods that went to the stolen land of Palestine ...klepto-stan aka Israel were sprayed with DDT, an insecticide on arrival and abused by the European Jews as cheap labour doing all the dirty hard work that the elite wouldn't do.

Of course the vicious Arab regimes that kicked them out should be punished just as Israel should for gross violations of their human rights.............

But Israel is still stealing Arab Land........and will carry on until it is stopped
Looks like shit.
Smells like shit.
Tastes like shit.
Sure glad I didn't step in it!

Damn!!! I stepped in it!

that is a typical Zio-nut intelligence level you have displayed

how about answering the points i made or are you too stupid and bigoted???

No comment until you properly address me as "Sir Hossfly."

Sir Housefly, is it true that Jews loved the Warsaw Ghetto so much that they decided to put walls around Israel so they would feel more at home?

Sir Housefly, is it true that Jews loved the Warsaw Ghetto so much that they decided to put walls around Israel so they would feel more at home?

oh gee yet another example of the HEIGHT OF MOSQUE WIT "kvetch" who claims to have a jewish background is so ignorant-----that he does not even know that there were walled GHETTOES in some shariah shit holes------historically Even without walls-----there were defact ghettoes in shariah shit holes

If you're talking about the security fence, that was put there because of the crazy Pali suicide bombers.

This vital issue must be on the table of any negotiation.
you have no intention of negotiating

only delaying, using smokescreens like this while stealing what's left of palestine till you have wiped it off the map, except for a few pal bantustans

that is what you are doing

but this particular hasbara is dangerous and the jewish arabs hate being called refugees

its anti zionist they say

If you're talking about the security fence, that was put there because of the crazy Pali suicide bombers.
the latest fence in sinai is to keep out african asylum seekers who are suffering pogroms from racist israelis

and vile abuse from israeli politicians including the inferior interior minister

This vital issue must be on the table of any negotiation.
you have no intention of negotiating

only delaying, using smokescreens like this while stealing what's left of palestine till you have wiped it off the map, except for a few pal bantustans

that is what you are doing

but this particular hasbara is dangerous and the jewish arabs hate being called refugees

its anti zionist they say
Here is where MJB should be posting Doo wop as an answer. Like, "I Cried A Tear."

kvetch is no Jew . Allah Akbar

Forum List

Back