Many Jews Still Refugees

no how many? I remember buddhist monks burning up in protest against the Catholic Diems who controlled the place and oppressed Buddhists----but I do not recall mass killings of Buddhists for being Buddhists Historically muslims have murdered Buddhists in the MILLIONS christians and buddhist seem to fight each other in sri lanka

no how many? I remember buddhist monks burning up in protest against the Catholic Diems who controlled the place and oppressed Buddhists----but I do not recall mass killings of Buddhists for being Buddhists Historically muslims have murdered Buddhists in the MILLIONS christians and buddhist seem to fight each other in sri lanka
Do you think, IRosie, that Seal even cares that his extremist Muslim friends are killing Catholics? No doubt he doesn't give a thought to what is happening to Catholic Churches in the Muslim world. He surely doesn't care about the Buddhists the Muslims have killed in southern Thailand in recent years.
Pakistan Christian Post

Did you read the article? Fulanis attacked. Do you know what fulanis are? Moron. Tribals. Looking at the comments. Those people want their government to fix things.
Blame everything on tribes, right, Mr. Know-it-all, and not on a Muslim group killing others. We are not morons like you are that we don't realize what the Muslims are doing to others in this world. Have you been following how many Christians are being killed right now in Nigeria by your fellow Muslims, and some right in their churches while praying?

and ndo you know how many buddhists were killed by christians in southeast asia? do you , hoss?
I haven't been keeping up on that issue.

Blame everything on tribes, right, Mr. Know-it-all, and not on a Muslim group killing others. We are not morons like you are that we don't realize what the Muslims are doing to others in this world. Have you been following how many Christians are being killed right now in Nigeria by your fellow Muslims, and some right in their churches while praying?

and ndo you know how many buddhists were killed by christians in southeast asia? do you , hoss?
I haven't been keeping up on that issue.

Yeah because you're a Muslim hating nazi. 3rd world countries have violence and tribes tend to kill each other. The governments don't regulate as much as they need to.

gravity, not nice-----poor tinnie depends on the love between his heroes---the fellowship-----the sense of FAMILY

Right now Assad is done with Hamas, Palestinians have started to join in the resistance against him too. This isn't one one happy family like Tinny would like to believe.

So? Hamas doesn't need Bashar. Yeah he has killed Palestinians as well.

gravity, not nice-----poor tinnie depends on the love between his heroes---the fellowship-----the sense of FAMILY

Right now Assad is done with Hamas, Palestinians have started to join in the resistance against him too. This isn't one one happy family like Tinny would like to believe.

good point---muslims kill each other quite a bit-----in fact----saddam killed tens of thousands----so did papa assad uhm hussein did too. I wonder what the total count for the past 50 years of----muslims killing muslims in simple civil strife------probably well past a million I wonder if this slaughter is ever a TOPIC-----during the jumah rant

good point---muslims kill each other quite a bit-----in fact----saddam killed tens of thousands----so did papa assad uhm hussein did too. I wonder what the total count for the past 50 years of----muslims killing muslims in simple civil strife------probably well past a million I wonder if this slaughter is ever a TOPIC-----during the jumah rant

And? Christians kill Christians too. It's historical events. Israel kills Muslims too.

And? Christians kill Christians too. It's historical events. Israel kills Muslims too.
Look who ran home from school to start in again on the message board. He claimed he got his license so you would think he would be having fun driving around town. Meanwhile, we all know that other religions have people who kill, but the only group who is killing in the name of a religion these days are your fellow Muslims. We can read the on-line news sources and see what is happening to others. Islam is supposed to be a religion of tolerance, so why isn't tolerance shown to all those who don't believe as they do?

!

Historically---christians have killed each other in the name of their specific sects----etc -------but not lately----in fact not for centuries As to jews-----with very very rare exception----jews have not killed people based on the religion of the person they are killing-------or each other based on sect------the exceptions are so rare that it can be correctly stated that jews do not so engage-----never actually did My sense is that neither do hindus IN GENERAL------although they have had WARS with muslims --------and way back in history I believe there was some strife between hindus and buddhists ----not sure. Zoroastrians---as far as I know------did not kill for religious differences

Look who ran home from school to start in again on the message board. He claimed he got his license so you would think he would be having fun driving around town. Meanwhile, we all know that other religions have people who kill, but the only group who is killing in the name of a religion these days are your fellow Muslims. We can read the on-line news sources and see what is happening to others. Islam is supposed to be a religion of tolerance, so why isn't tolerance shown to all those who don't believe as they do?

!
He got his license to open a Halal hotdog stand. Arab Entreprenuer.

Roudy the Iraqi Arab. He must actually believe he's Israeli.

"because" habibi----I have never met an iraqi jew who considered himself "an arab" of course you can ask Roudy if he considers himself "an arab" but try to keep in mind-----jews were in Iraq long before the pigs of arabia invaded

"because" habibi----I have never met an iraqi jew who considered himself "an arab" of course you can ask Roudy if he considers himself "an arab" but try to keep in mind-----jews were in Iraq long before the pigs of arabia invaded

They were Arabs. Roudy is an Arab. Arabs were there long before Islam came. He's just a Jewish Arab.

All the Jewish refugees are in South Florida. Huge camp called Boca Raton. :D

They were Arabs. Roudy is an Arab. Arabs were there long before Islam came. He's just a Jewish Arab.

try again habibi you are quoting islamo nazi nonsense----"arabs" came from arabia-----in recent times----the islamo nazi dogs and pigs have tried to promulgate the silly shit lie that IN ANCIENT TIMES------the people of mesopotamia and assyria and egypt were called "arabs" just as they are today----it is something like the meccaist rapist pig lie that "palestinians' are somehow related to the "philistines" a bit funny----but the dogs and sluts of the meccaist creed find it, somehow "useful" People come to be called "arabs" when the disgusting meccaist creed and langauge end up IMPOSED on them and those who are stupid enough to accept the shit-------are called "arabs" -----LOL even "slaves of the rapist pig of mecca"

between 1955 and 1975 christians killed about 3,000,000 buddhists.

Do you think, IRosie, that Seal even cares that his extremist Muslim friends are killing Catholics? No doubt he doesn't give a thought to what is happening to Catholic Churches in the Muslim world. He surely doesn't care about the Buddhists the Muslims have killed in southern Thailand in recent years.
Pakistan Christian Post

no hoss, i care. if i didn't care i would be off demonising other peoples religions like you.

only a simple minded fool with no moral compass whatsoever attributes all these disputes to religious rivalry.

Forum List

Back