Many Jews Still Refugees

no how many? I remember buddhist monks burning up in protest against the Catholic Diems who controlled the place and oppressed Buddhists----but I do not recall mass killings of Buddhists for being Buddhists Historically muslims have murdered Buddhists in the MILLIONS christians and buddhist seem to fight each other in sri lanka
Do you think, IRosie, that Seal even cares that his extremist Muslim friends are killing Catholics? No doubt he doesn't give a thought to what is happening to Catholic Churches in the Muslim world. He surely doesn't care about the Buddhists the Muslims have killed in southern Thailand in recent years.
Pakistan Christian Post

no hoss, i care. if i didn't care i would be off demonising other peoples religions like you.

only a simple minded fool with no moral compass whatsoever attributes all these disputes to religious rivalry.
I don't disparage or demonize any religion that I recognize as a religion.

And? Christians kill Christians too. It's historical events. Israel kills Muslims too.
Look who ran home from school to start in again on the message board. He claimed he got his license so you would think he would be having fun driving around town. Meanwhile, we all know that other religions have people who kill, but the only group who is killing in the name of a religion these days are your fellow Muslims. We can read the on-line news sources and see what is happening to others. Islam is supposed to be a religion of tolerance, so why isn't tolerance shown to all those who don't believe as they do?

!
He got his license to open a Halal hotdog stand. Arab Entreprenuer.

I beg to disagree. Even that would be too ambitious for him.
I think there should be a law that before ppl laze around a message board, they should first work most of their lives and earn that right. Kind of like a pension.

No Arabs became Jews. Back then. And are known as arab Jews.

The Jews came before the Arabs.

853BC: First reference to Arabs in an Assyrian inscription

A timeline and history of the Arabs

All you need to do is ask where Abraham came from and what he was.

Abraham came from mesopotamia-----not arabia In fact the book of genesis makes reference to NIMROD considered by most scholars to be a king of Babylon----people from arabia -----were called "ishmaelites" which was something like called a person a criminal-----it did not refer to any actual family relationship to Ishmael It was a generic term to describe an unwashed, illiterate person prone to criminality Ishmaelites were the people who made desert travel dangerous The bible clearly states that Abraham was reading and writing----as was Isaac until he became blind----his son JACOB was highly literate but not Esau For the record---the people of Mesopotamia spoke ARAMAIC not arabic Aramaic ---unlike arabic---was a written language all the way back then------arabs were not writing at all until about 300 AD and still not writing much

Make up your mind irosie , one time you people tell us Arabs are not descendants of Abraham, the other you tell us they are but they are criminals. Funny.

Make up your mind irosie , one time you people tell us Arabs are not descendants of Abraham, the other you tell us they are but they are criminals. Funny.

wrong again I never said "arabs are descendants of abraham" I said that people marauding around in the desert -----who were nomadic -------and illiterate were called "ISHMAELITES" in the past------like 2000 years ago -----during talmudic times Ishmaelite does not mean "arab" It just means an illiterate nomad-----generally a bit dangerous --------IN ARABIA the natives of arabia were generally ISMAELITES-----except the jews and christians and zoroastrians who made settlements there The town of Yathrib---for example was a settlement of jews-------not arabs ----they had MIGRATED to arabia as traders -----east---west---west---east The word for arab -----is aravi -----native arabs like muhummad were generally ----illiterate tent dwelling types-----but they started LEARNING things from ----the civilized people who had migrated in

wrong again I never said "arabs are descendants of abraham" I said that people marauding around in the desert -----who were nomadic -------and illiterate were called "ISHMAELITES" in the past------like 2000 years ago -----during talmudic times Ishmaelite does not mean "arab" It just means an illiterate nomad-----generally a bit dangerous --------IN ARABIA the natives of arabia were generally ISMAELITES-----except the jews and christians and zoroastrians who made settlements there The town of Yathrib---for example was a settlement of jews-------not arabs ----they had MIGRATED to arabia as traders -----east---west---west---east The word for arab -----is aravi -----native arabs like muhummad were generally ----illiterate tent dwelling types-----but they started LEARNING things from ----the civilized people who had migrated in

:rolleyes:

This late in the evening irose91 is already in a drunken stupor and can barely remember her name. :lol:

I really think that's what's wrong with her. She says really odd things. Lay off the vodka a little irosie. :lol:

Where was it mentioned that Abraham was a Jew?

Boy you people are ignorant..

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, known as the Patriarchs, are both the physical and spiritual ancestors of Judaism. They founded the religion now known as Judaism, and their descendants are the Jewish people. Of course, technically, it is incorrect to refer to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as Jews, because the terms "Jew" and "Judaism" were not used generally to refer to this nation until hundreds of years after their time

Judaism 101: The Patriarchs and the Origins of Judaism

This late in the evening irose91 is already in a drunken stupor and can barely remember her name. :lol:

I really think that's what's wrong with her. She says really odd things. Lay off the vodka a little irosie. :lol:
So tell us your problem. It is abnormal for a young teenager in America to run home from school and start posting on a message board. Normal teenagers have friends, and it appears that all you have is the message board.

Where was it mentioned that Abraham was a Jew?

No where. But this guy is trying to pull it off. He's gonna tell us Abraham was a Jew or an Israelite. Maybe he will answer the real question.

I answered this question for you already....Maybe some don't agree completely but from what I study it says Arabs and Jews are cousins. This is what I believe and it is actually confirmed through genetic studies on Jews and Arabs. Jews are decedent through Isaac and Jacob, Arabs are through Ismael this is what we are taught, and from what I hear Arabs believe the same

Ishmael is the product of Abraham (then named Abram) and Sarah’s (then named Sarai) carnal plan to have children. Although God promised Abraham that he would not die childless, his wife felt that God had restrained her from having children and asked Abraham to have a child with her handmaid Hagar (Genesis 16:2). Years after Isaac was born, God-promised heir, Sarah asked Abraham to send Ishmael away so that he would not be heir with her son. Upon sending Ishmael away, God promised Abraham that He would make Ishmael a nation because he was Abraham’s seed (Genesis 21:13).Ishmael was 137 when he died and had 12 sons. In descending order they are Nebajoth,and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam, and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa, Hadad and Tema, and Jetur, and Naphish and Kedmah. After their father’s death, the sons lived between Havilah and Shur. The bible states that Ismael gave up the ghost and was buried with his people. This indicates that Ishmael died a believer in God.
As for Ismael’s sons, little information is given on them. Although they dwelled in the Arabian Desert

Sons of Ishmael

Last edited:
Historically---christians have killed each other in the name of their specific sects----etc -------but not lately----in fact not for centuries As to jews-----with very very rare exception----jews have not killed people based on the religion of the person they are killing-------or each other based on sect------the exceptions are so rare that it can be correctly stated that jews do not so engage-----never actually did My sense is that neither do hindus IN GENERAL------although they have had WARS with muslims --------and way back in history I believe there was some strife between hindus and buddhists ----not sure. Zoroastrians---as far as I know------did not kill for religious differences

ever hear of a place called beal feirste? doire saor?

Dude are you dense or what? Please tell me, if you see a "rioter" coming towards your home and family, holding a gasoline can in his hand, and a lighter in the other, preparing to torch your home, you won't grab your shotgun and shoot his ass, as soon as he steps across your property line. It is estimated that at one point during the riots, Muslim animals in France were torching upwards of 10,000 cars a day across the country.

for some reason you appear to be incapable of answering my simple question. i will make it as easy as i can.

the riots in south central in '92 (rodney king verdict) and seattle in '99 (WTO conference) were similar to the ones throughout france in 2005. OK. here is the question and all i need is an honest "yes" or "no" answer.

to make it easier, let's throw out the seattle riots because the 1992 L.A. riots are very remarkably similar to the 2005 french riots.

there were nowhere near 10,000 cars per day being burned in france.

in the french riots, which lasted 20 days, 8,973 vehicles were damaged (about 450/day), 2 people were killed, and the damage was estimated to be $200,000,000 (200 million)

in the LA riots, which lasted 6 days, 1,100 buildings were destroyed (about 200/day), 53 people were killed, and the damage was estimated to be $1,000,000,000 (1000 million).

were the LA rioters "scum"?
Wow, more density, why don't you educate yourself a little? The French riots were NOTHING like the LA riots. LA started as a court verdict gone wrong, while the French was about Muslim immigrants not getting jobs and welfare so they went around the country Jihading and burning up the place. I would call any "rioter" who breaks into people's homes and businesses, steals their property, burns their belongings, and harms them physically, a CRIMINAL and SCUM. During the LA riots there were many brave citizens who grabbed their guns and protected their homes and business from such criminals. There is a difference between a PROTEST, and a criminal who uses events as an excuse to engage in criminal behavior. As far as the number of cars burned in France, it depends who your source is, but even the 8000 you quoted is a lot. I guess you would like to see your car torched by a group of Jihadi Muslim thugs...well as long as they hate Jews, eh?

lessee...

south central. african-american minority fleeing police beaten by police and police found not guilty in trial. african americans minorities, victims of racism, high unemploymet, ghetto environment, riot in protest of conditions...a lomg history of oppression by white majority.

france. african-french kids fleeing from police hide at power station and two die. african frnch minorities, victims of racism, high unemployment, ghetto environment, riot in protest of conditions...a long history o oppression by white majority.

the only thing that would have made it more similar would be if rodney king and the LAPD had simultaneously decided to vacay on the french mefiterranean and ran into each others...billy clubs and cell phone cameras blazing.

nice to know though that you stick up for the rioters in south central.

By this late in the evening, how many rocks would your prophet Mohammy have used to wipe his ass since he got up from the bed he with shared with a 9 year old?

Forum List

Back