Many Boston teens surveyed say Rihanna is at fault for assault

Only 200 people were surveyed?

That seems like too low of a number to get anything conclusion.

I never trust polls especially ones like this because they can be manipulated rather easily. I'll have to see more of it before I make a judgement.

If you believe that exchanging abuse is the definition of 'equality,' I'd suggest a course in psychology, following one in English usage.

I'm suggesting that the best defense against being abused is being able to take care of oneself emotionally, physically, and economically.

Can you prove that there was less domestic violence back in the 1950s than there is today? Or was it just that women didn't report it because they were living "the dream" that you espouse?

Last edited:
Well I can't find the exact questions that were asked, and I don't live near Boston but I'd sure like to know where they got the surveyed kids. I still say that 200 kids might be too little to reach accurate statistics.

Well, like I said, I have never hit nor been hit by a man. Oh, except in fourth grade Matt W. was being an ass, so I kicked him in the balls, and he hit me back and gave me a bloody nose. Fair is fair, we were sitting at the lunch table the next day friends again.

I'm guessing you didn't have a little brother. :lol:

Forum List

Back