Manhattan police arrest driver who defended herself from BLM protestors who were pounding on her car

....how about some happy news?

"Several people were injured Friday evening after a driver plowed through a mob of BLM protesters blocking the street in Manhattan.

Black Lives Matter goons harassed restaurant owners as they marched up East 39th street to Third Avenue.

The protesters surrounded a black car and began pounding on the windows before the driver gunned it and plowed over people..."

Several People Injured After Driver in Manhattan Plows Through BLM Protesters Pounding on Her Car Windows (VIDEO)
Glad to see the racist, hateful right is taking’s Trump Supreme Court defeat so well.

Good for you.

Thas right, bro. Good for me.

Not too good for those idiot protesters though. I'd guess that some of them will be getting fed through a straw for the next couple months, and for a couple of them, nothing but coloring books the rest of their sorry lives.

and if you are looking for pardons murdering blacks, latinos, immigrants, political opponents or gays, you have just another month...

Trump has another month. Bet it gets spicy between now and then.
Wait till the weak one gets in office, BLM/ANTIFA is going to want all white people's houses. And if you are a Biden voter, it wont fucking matter, because you dumb ass prog slaves, stole that house from some black dude..

"Several people were injured Friday evening after a driver plowed through a mob of BLM protesters blocking the street in Manhattan.

Black Lives Matter goons harassed restaurant owners as they marched up East 39th street to Third Avenue.

The protesters surrounded a black car and began pounding on the windows before the driver gunned it and plowed over people..."

Several People Injured After Driver in Manhattan Plows Through BLM Protesters Pounding on Her Car Windows (VIDEO)
Call me a wacko but.. if a bunch of angry people of any race, color, religious or political ideology start beating on my car..... Can you say tire marks and head injuries

just because some lunatic claimed people were beating up his car for no reason is enough for you to believe any of that bullshit, that makes you as wacko as these wackos...

these lunatics are running people over and trying to murder them just because they lost an election and they are butt hurt...

their "law & oeir next Vic rder" slogan doesnt go beyond their self benefiting circle...

this is the whole reason they lost this election by a landslide in the first place...

sane and normal people are sick and disgusted of you and your cult...

this country wants throw you up like a rotten fish all gassed up in the belly...
Never say it was true as to why he ran them over , Just sayin the one thing that you won't read about is me being dragged out of my car and injured by a Mob of Protesters. Maybe you'll be there next Vic. Crime is on the rise you should probably stay home like your masters advise...

they are not a mob...

they are the people who dont want to be run over or gunned down by this mob of lunatics who thinks its ok to murder the people and start a civil war just because the people dont allow some mob of lunatics to force their will upon the people...

so, they are "the people"...
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa......the people....the slaves....useful slaves...

Call me a wacko but.. if a bunch of angry people of any race, color, religious or political ideology start beating on my car..... Can you say tire marks and head injuries

just because some lunatic claimed people were beating up his car for no reason is enough for you to believe any of that bullshit, that makes you as wacko as these wackos...

these lunatics are running people over and trying to murder them just because they lost an election and they are butt hurt...

their "law & oeir next Vic rder" slogan doesnt go beyond their self benefiting circle...

this is the whole reason they lost this election by a landslide in the first place...

sane and normal people are sick and disgusted of you and your cult...

this country wants throw you up like a rotten fish all gassed up in the belly...
Never say it was true as to why he ran them over , Just sayin the one thing that you won't read about is me being dragged out of my car and injured by a Mob of Protesters. Maybe you'll be there next Vic. Crime is on the rise you should probably stay home like your masters advise...

they are not a mob...

they are the people who dont want to be run over or gunned down by this mob of lunatics who thinks its ok to murder the people and start a civil war just because the people dont allow some mob of lunatics to force their will upon the people...

so, they are "the people"...
They are assholes and get what they have been asking for: paybacks.

this bitch is still trolling topics...
usmb mods, do your jobs...
another prog slave sent to the slave pen, why do you free people allow slaves to talk to you?

and if you are looking for pardons murdering blacks, latinos, immigrants, political opponents or gays, you have just another month...

Wait till the weak one gets in office, BLM/ANTIFA is going to want all white people's houses. And if you are a Biden voter, it wont fucking matter, because you dumb ass prog slaves, stole that house from some black dude..

another delusional lunatic...
this is what happens when they drink bleach...

another delusional lunatic...
this is what happens when they drink bleach...

Bleach is good. A couple drops per gallon of water, and you don't get parasites that make you shit like a monkey.

Never heard of chlorinated water? Thay do that all the time in the city.

Remember Reginald_Denny.

I think any motorist who finds his car blocked by subhuman pieces of shit who are “protesting” has every right to assume that the “protesters” pose an imminent threat to his safety and even life, and to act accordingly.

“Protesters” who do not want to be run over need to keep their worthless asses out of the street.

AllLivesSplatter.jpg
AllLivesSplatterSacramento_20200914.jpg

Remember Reginald_Denny.

I think any motorist who finds his car blocked by subhuman pieces of shit who are “protesting” has every right to assume that the “protesters” pose an imminent threat to his safety and even life, and to act accordingly.

“Protesters” who do not want to be run over need to keep their worthless asses out of the street.

View attachment 428000View attachment 428001

so how do you come to the conclusion that the roads belong to you low life tax dodger scums...
ahhh...
i know how...
because you think so...

they are not a mob...

they are the people who dont [sic] want to be run over or gunned down by this mob of lunatics who thinks its ok to murder the people and start a civil war just because the people dont [sic] allow some mob of lunatics to force their will upon the people...

There's a very easy way that they could have avoided being run over.

They just needed to keep their asses out of the street, out of the path of motorists trying to legitimately use that street for its intended purpose.

Anyone who is stupid enough to put himself in the path of an automobile that weights about twenty times as much as he does, deserves to be run over, and the human gene pool can only be improved by having this happen.

Last edited:
they are not a mob...

they are the people who dont [sic] want to be run over or gunned down by this mob of lunatics who thinks its ok to murder the people and start a civil war just because the people dont [sic] allow some mob of lunatics to force their will upon the people...

There's a very easy way that they could have avoided being run over.

They just needed to keep their asses out of the street, out of the path of motorists trying to legitimately use that street for its intended purpose.

Anyone who is stupid enough to put himself in the path of an automobile that weights about twenty times as much as he does, deserved to be run over, and the human gene pool can only be improved by having this happen.

i would like you to try that argument in front of a judge...
explain him what you think of pedestrians using the motorways in details, so they can fry your white ass till its brown in a proper state that has the proper laws in place...

Not in a dem run state...no right to self defense.

Reporting on a Black Lives Matter protest from earlier today that took place in Manhattan, NBC News reported:

“According to two law enforcement sources, protesters surrounded the driver’s car, while tapping and pounding on it. Panicked, the woman apparently drove forward to get away, striking the protesters in the process, police said.”

The protestors attacked the driver.

Then the driver defended herself.

So why did the police arrest the driver, instead of the people who attacked her?

Source: Car Plows Into Manhattan Protest, Striking Six People

Reporting on a Black Lives Matter protest from earlier today that took place in Manhattan, NBC News reported:

“According to two law enforcement sources, protesters surrounded the driver’s car, while tapping and pounding on it. Panicked, the woman apparently drove forward to get away, striking the protesters in the process, police said.”

The protestors attacked the driver.

Then the driver defended herself.

So why did the police arrest the driver, instead of the people who attacked her?

Source: Car Plows Into Manhattan Protest, Striking Six People

Why?

Dem run city.

Forum List

Back