Manhattan police arrest driver who defended herself from BLM protestors who were pounding on her car

Reporting on a Black Lives Matter protest from earlier today that took place in Manhattan, NBC News reported:

“According to two law enforcement sources, protesters surrounded the driver’s car, while tapping and pounding on it. Panicked, the woman apparently drove forward to get away, striking the protesters in the process, police said.”

The protestors attacked the driver.

Then the driver defended herself.

So why did the police arrest the driver, instead of the people who attacked her?

Source: Car Plows Into Manhattan Protest, Striking Six People
So she drove her car into them first. She should be charged with assault, for sure.

Reporting on a Black Lives Matter protest from earlier today that took place in Manhattan, NBC News reported:

“According to two law enforcement sources, protesters surrounded the driver’s car, while tapping and pounding on it. Panicked, the woman apparently drove forward to get away, striking the protesters in the process, police said.”

So why did the police arrest the driver, instead of the people who attacked her?

The police didn't arrest the protesters who attacked her, because they're afraid they'll riot. Even police departments have Democrats among their leadership.

So she drove her car into them first. She should be charged with assault, for sure.

She should send those assholes a bill for the damage to her car.

You're confused

No, she should have turned her vehicle around and gone another way. Or, if it wasn't an option to go another way, talk to them. Instead she drove her car into them. Not cool, lady.

You're confused

No, he's an idiot. Confused people can be treated, idiocy is always terminal.

No, she should have turned her vehicle around and gone another way. Or, if it wasn't an option to go another way, talk to them. Instead she drove her car into them. Not cool, lady.

I thought it was pretty cool, but that's just my opinion.

No, didn't your mommy teach you to not play in the road?

If you think assault is cool because you don't like the victim, well... that speaks to your morality. It's kind of 17th century.

She also didn't teach me to run over kids in the road. Or adults. I guess our mommies were different.

New York is not a stand your ground state. If attacked, you can file a complaint if you live through it. Life in the Big Apple. If you don't like it, MOVE.

She also didn't teach me to run over kids in the road. Or adults. I guess our mommies were different.

Pound on my car.... you'll be road kill, kid

If you think assault is cool because you don't like the victim, well... that speaks to your morality. It's kind of 17th century.

That's just like your opinion man. Besides, they didn't have cars back in the 1600's.

But if they did, they probably would have ran over the n*ggers too.

well even the source you quoted did not say she was arrested.

No charges had yet been filed, but an investigation into the incident was still in the early stages.

No one was seriously injured.

well even the source you quoted did not say she was arrested.

No charges had yet been filed, but an investigation into the incident was still in the early stages.

No one was seriously injured.

She should have accelerated and turned left

That's just like your opinion man. Besides, they didn't have cars back in the 1600's.

But if they did, they probably would have ran over the n*ggers too.
Did I catch a touch of "the dude" here?

More facts are needed here. If this woman was just getting her car out from where it was parked, shouldn't she have been careful not to hit anyone? When I'm driving and see pedestrians, I am careful.

The hilarious thing is you can hear some tard yelling about getting a license plate number to call police

Oh my achin ribs...NOW they want the police

Pound on my car.... you'll be road kill, kid
Drive your car into me... and I will pound on you. I am sure you would do the same.

Forum List

Back