Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

Welfare. :auiqs.jpg: What a fucking chump you are. Wow, you work. So do I. You wanna cookie fer that, magaturd? :itsok:

I barely give any fucks about this Bragg situation. More political theater. I'm politely waiting for either:
1. A verdict
2. A juicer indictment now there is precedence
^^TRIGGERED!! Yes coward, you are a welfare queen. Cry harder that your fat hero is already failing libturd.

LOL......so these leaked documents have shown Biden is a pathological liar on everything Ukraine, and everything after that too. You fell for it, all your cronies bought into it.

You see Mike McCormick's statements?

"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick said Thursday. "Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

McCormick, who worked with Biden from 2011 to 2017, detailed a key dialogue involving the vice president, aide Jake Sullivan and the press on Air Force Two before a trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, on April 21, 2014.

Sullivan, who is the current national security adviser, outlined in a White House transcript Biden's priorities for his trip to the country, which included U.S. investment in the Ukrainian energy sector days after Hunter joined the board of Burisma, according to the New York Post.

Months later, and well after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy market.

Hunter joined the board of the Ukrainian natural gas firm on April 18, just three days before Biden and his team traveled to Kyiv. But that critical piece of the puzzle was not made public until May 12.

McCormick argued the timeline of the events suggests that Biden funneled American money overseas to "enrich" himself and his family, and used his own influence to aid his son's rookie energy career.

The former stenographer made it clear he wants to present the information under oath before the grand jury in Delaware probing Hunter's business dealings, which is led by U.S. Attorney David Weiss.

Ex-Obama staffer blows whistle on Biden 'kickback scheme' after Hunter joined Burisma: 'Malfeasance in office'
Biden’s president so the MAGA crowd can’t exactly ask for his indictment, considering their endorsement of Trump hiding behind the Mueller assessment that a sitting president could not be indicted.

(A) That he was charged with a felony? No that is determined. It's in the indictment.

(B) That the New York State Penal Code has a base 5 year SOL for felonies which can be extended an additional 5 years for any periods where the defendant is outside the state? No, that is in the law.

WW
The law is being applied wrongfully in the case, otherwise the indictment is politically motivated based on the timing and motivation of the prosecutor in the case. He might be actually dealing with various conflicts of interest based on his earlier biases and public statements in which rules him ineligible to prosecute Trump due to his biases.

Because they don't hinge on Trump being guilty of making illegal campaign donations, The charges hinge on Trump being guilty of Falsification of Business Records in the First Degree under Section 175.10 of the New York State Penal Code which means the records have to have involved and intent to air or conceal a crime. Trump doesn't have to have committed that crime, and as the Statement of Fact shows is personal attorney was convicted of campaign finance violations which the prosecution will connect to hiding the payments through falsification of the business records of Trump Organization.

WW
All based on the testimony of a liar who was prosecuted for lying, so the main witness is compromised badly. The prosecution using the liar shows bias and desperation to get a political show trial in hopes to damage Trump's re-election bid for 2024. So it could actually constitute the interference in a federal election because the charges were brought after his bid for 2024 was made

Dan Goldman: “Chairman Jordan is not welcome in my district for this political stunt that is simply a further waste of taxpayer money to support Donald Trump’s legal defense.”

So now the courts have ruled there is no underlying crime, this no case against Trump, will Bragg withdraw his embarrassing lawsuit against Jordan.?

Bragg's entire case crumbling to dust seems to have proven Jordan's point -that Bragg and his case needed oversight.

;)

So now the courts have ruled there is no underlying crime, this no case against Trump, will Bragg withdraw his embarrassing lawsuit against Jordan.?

Bragg's entire case crumbling to dust seems to have proven Jordan's point -that Bragg and his case needed oversight.

;)
Your Monday Morning quarterbacking on the case is super impressive. :113:

Your Monday Morning quarterbacking on the case is super impressive. :113:

Thank you.

I am stating the facts snowflakes can't seem to grasp.

Stevie Wonder could see this stuff from the beginning, but for some reason Snowflakes still can't see it. .

Biden’s president so the MAGA crowd can’t exactly ask for his indictment, considering their endorsement of Trump hiding behind the Mueller assessment that a sitting president could not be indicted.
Mike McCormick seems to hit it out of the park....

Jordan may have bigger, heavier weapons to use, than an anti-SLAPP motion.

My point is that corrupt subhuman criminal piece of shit Bragg's suit is pretty much a textbook example of a SLAPP, and so very easy to take down on that basis. I can think of some other legal principles that may or may not apply, by which Jordan may be able to bring much greater consequences to bear against corrupt subhuman criminal piece of shit Bragg.

An anti-SLAPP motion is absolutely a tool there, in Jordan's toolbox, ready for him to use. It might not be the best tool that he has.

Well, I explained to you why it's not.

So, I took your horse to water, but I can't make it drink, as it were.

Cheers,
Rumpole.

Forum List

Back