Manafort Trial

Manafort is so fuked.

Looks so bad for him that the prosecution will probably rest next week.

I agree! The documents and hard facts speak for themselves. If the jury has a functional brain - Manafort is toast.

Ah Oh! The "functional brain" GAMBIT. And it's coming from Lakhota! :21: If they win the case, then god and the facts were on their side, and if they lose the case, then the jury were either idiots, bought out, Trump supporters or all three. News at Eleven.

In early June 2016, the trio of Donald Trump Jr., then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner took a meeting with a Putin-connected Russian lawyer. Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon has dubbed that meeting “treasonous.”

A Potential Game Changer

The allegation that Russia funneled money into the NRA – to directly support Trump’s presidential bid – is staggering. Until now, we’ve understood the Russian support of Trump to have been oblique, delivered by a cadre of Facebook and Twitter trolls, and by the release of hacked DNC and Clinton campaign emails through Wikileaks.

The notion that the Kremlin was supporting Trump’s presidential bid financially – and through an organization that holds itself up as a paragon of American patriotism – is almost unreal.

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know – Rolling Stone

Paul Manafort, President Trump's ex-campaign chairman, is being investigated for possible money laundering...

Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort investigated for possible money laundering: report

FBI: Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Report

Trump campaign manager Manafort offered to brief Russian billionaire during 2016 race: Washington Post

The only thing "unreal" is your imbecile belief that these events implicate Trump in any way. in fact, even if your description of the events is accurate, nothing illegal even occurred.

It's just another great big snowflake FAIL.

Some food for thought...

Dji6a6vWwAABrxq.jpg
Not part of this case.

Lakota doesn’t have a clue what this case is about

As I said in post #38: Manafort's trial is not about collusion.
So your collusion trial is down to what? Taxes and parking tickets. But man this will get Trump!

Where's the uproar over Crooked Hillary and her corrupt Clinton foundation? But yet the fake news is obsessed with Manafort's tax status? Which has nothing to do with collusion...

Manafort's trial is not about collusion. Don't you follow the news?

Did Mueller fail in his appointed task?

Mueller's appointed task is to take President Trump down by any means necessary.

Trump is still in office and still having fun, but then, Mueller is still trying. The President threw over a salvo of tweets today, maybe it means things are coming to a head.

If this trial ends up being the joke it seems to be heading for how is anything mewler done in any of this so called “investigation” going to look. It’s day two of a trail. The point in the proceeding when you put up your most damming evidence. And you have pictures of the guys fucking closet? Mewler charged some Russians he never thought would protest but had to back down. Now he’s going after his big fish with clothing choices? That’s not only pathetic but I think if Manafort skates he should sue the shit out of the DNC for putting him through this farce.

Some food for thought...

Dji6a6vWwAABrxq.jpg
Not part of this case.

So your collusion trial is down to what? Taxes and parking tickets. But man this will get Trump!

Trump's collusion trial hasn't started yet.
And it’s never going to moron.

Some food for thought...

Dji6a6vWwAABrxq.jpg
Not part of this case.

Trump's collusion trial hasn't started yet.

Keep holding your breathe.

holding-breath-300x200.jpg

I like watching the pretty changing colors.

If this trial ends up being the joke it seems to be heading for how is anything mewler done in any of this so called “investigation” going to look. It’s day two of a trail. The point in the proceeding when you put up your most damming evidence. And you have pictures of the guys fucking closet? Mewler charged some Russians he never thought would protest but had to back down. Now he’s going after his big fish with clothing choices? That’s not only pathetic but I think if Manafort skates he should sue the shit out of the DNC for putting him through this farce.

So, you're okay with bank fraud, tax evasion and money laundering? Wow...

That hasn’t been proven yet. So far his crime is really nice suits. Maybe you can sue Melania for her shoes. Or Trump for owning an airplane.

I think Mueller has already LOST.

He was appointed as Special Counsel to investigate Russian Interference and possible Illegal Russian Collusian involving the President.

The only 2 indictments out of all the indictments Mueller and Rosenstein have made involving what Mueller was actually appointed to investigate involves 2 groups of Russians.

After indicting the 1st group, Mueller has delayed and delayed and delayed their trial, refusing to bring the case to court. (I am betting Mueller will NEVER bring these Russians to Trial!)

The 2nd group of Russians Rosenstein indicted will NEVER see the inside of a US court.

So, the 1st case the Special Counsel, again appointed to investigate Russian Interference and possible Illegal Russian Collusian involving the President, brings to court is a case that has NOTHING to do with what he was appointed to investigate.

Immediately, proving he is not stupid and knows exactly what's going on like we all do, the Judge lectures the Special Counsel, sets his boundaries, and puts him on a short leash......

HIGHLIGHTING THE FACT THAT THIS CASE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY HE WAS APPOINTED AND WHAT HE WAS TASKED TO DO.

:p

That's embarrassing ... all of it ... for Mueller.

Hopefully taking down his version of 'Scooter Libby' will take some of this sting away....

:p

That hasn’t been proven yet. So far his crime is really nice suits. Maybe you can sue Melania for her shoes. Or Trump for owning an airplane.

I don't know about Melania's shoes - but Trump should be sued for spending about $73 million of taxpayer money on golf outings so far.

Trump Golf Count

tumblr_p59qmkLxDw1r3aa23o1_540.jpg

If this trial ends up being the joke it seems to be heading for how is anything mewler done in any of this so called “investigation” going to look.

And we paid how many millions for this farce?????

Well, it's a lot cheaper than Blowjobgate, Benghazigate, and Emailgate.
Scandals / crimes that consisted of actual high crimes, misdemeanors, felonies, espionage, violating national security, and abandoning Americans to die needlessly at the hands of Al Qaeda....

If this trial ends up being the joke it seems to be heading for how is anything mewler done in any of this so called “investigation” going to look.

And we paid how many millions for this farce?????

Well, it's a lot cheaper than Blowjobgate, Benghazigate, and Emailgate.

So . . . . by your "logic," millions and millions spent in a hackneyed and now blown attempt to prove some unknown hack tried to hide some money he made many years ago in foreign bank accounts to cheat the IRS is money better spent than investigations into presidential perjury, murder, and treason were?! :21::21::21::21:

Manafort is so fuked.

Looks so bad for him that the prosecution will probably rest next week.

I agree! The documents and hard facts speak for themselves. If the jury has a functional brain - Manafort is toast.

Oh wow, so you've seen t he evidence?

Neato!
It's called news. It's everywhere.

Manafort accused of amassing 'secret income' as trial opens

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Paul Manafort orchestrated a multimillion-dollar conspiracy to evade U.S. tax and banking laws, leaving behind a trail of lies as he lived a lavish lifestyle, prosecutors said as they laid out their case against the former Trump campaign chairman.

Prosecutor Uzo Asonye told the jury during his opening statement Tuesday that Manafort considered himself above the law as he funneled tens of millions of dollars through offshore accounts. That “secret income” was used to pay for personal expenses such as a $21,000 watch, a $15,000 jacket made of ostrich and more than $6 million worth of real estate paid for in cash, Asonye said.

------

Manafort is toast.

Dji8ovqW4AYiKnE.jpg

Wow, two whole people protesting....quite impressive.
Democrats work.
Republicans call everyone lazy for, for, actually, since most welfare and food stamps go to Republicans, I'm not sure why they call people who get an education and have jobs "lazy".

Forum List

Back