Manafort cuts tentative plea deal with Mueller

Nolte: Manafort Deal Looks Like Good News for Trump, Terrible News for Democrats | Breitbart

LMAO!

Kenneth P. Vogel @kenvogel

MORE BAD NEWS FOR PODESTA, MERCURY & SKADDEN: As part of MANAFORT’s plea deal, he agrees to testify before all grand juries in DC and "elsewhere.” The inquiries into @PodestaGroup, Mercury & @SkaddenArps are being run out of the Southern District of New York.

MUAHAAHAA! Love it!
Lets see what other things are not run in DC.
New York Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation After 2-Year Investigation
Oh yea,might not be good for Trump after all. Oh and another thing. Just assume those lobbying firms are incriminated. How does that impact the Democrats? Trump now has no less then 4 people in his orbit that now have plead guilty to federal crimes. Several more have agreed to talk in exchange of immunity. But lobbying firms that worked with Democrats MIGHT be implicated in some unmentioned crimes. If I were you, I would try to keep the guilty by association argument to a bare minimum.
So what? He knows people who committed crimes...WHO DOESN'T!? I know 3 people who have served prison time! BIG FUCKING DEAL!
And yet you are trying to spin Manafort flipping as good for Trump and bad for Democrats because the Podesta group MIGHT be implicated? The way I see it, if you're trying to use spin on something, you'd do well to not choose a line of reasoning that you most DEFINITELY no want to be used against you.

Yeah, Manafort not registering as a foriegn agent when he was lobbying for Ukraine (like the Podesta brothers didn't) REALLY reflects poorly on Trump.

(snicker)

Its interesting how so many on the left assume Trump is guilty when we have a presumption of innocence in the USA. Why, because Trump whooped their ass in the election? Because Trump mocks them at every opportunity? Because Trump is stacking the SCOTUS with conservatives and signed a hug tax cut bill? All of the above?

I agree - so that inherently means Hillary also has a presumption of innocence. Same with Obama.

She sure does, Obama is too lazy to do anything illegal.
Well, there's a new excuse.....:71: You know...those lazy, shiftless...........................

Its interesting how so many on the left assume Trump is guilty when we have a presumption of innocence in the USA. Why, because Trump whooped their ass in the election? Because Trump mocks them at every opportunity? Because Trump is stacking the SCOTUS with conservatives and signed a hug tax cut? All of the above?

The "left" assumes that Trump is lying about his campaign's collusion with Russia. Why?

Because Trump has lied about his campaign's collusion with Russia. Trump has compelled others to lie about his campaign's collusion with Russia. And Trump has tried to shut down the investigation into his campaign's collusion with Russia.

Manafort is in a position to give us information on what Trump has lied his ass off about. I'm eager to hear what Manafort has to offer.

^^^ just make shit up typical of the left.

Nope.

Trump's campaign met with a Russian Operative at Trump Tower in order to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton. This after Trump's campaign had been informed that the information was from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian Government's effort to support Trump.

This while the same Russian Government was attacking the US in an effort to support Trump.

That's collusion.

Trump lied about this meeting, insisting it was 'only about adoption'. He personally dictated a statement for his son that perpetuated this same 'it was only about adoption' lie. He told his the Attorney General to end the investigation that was looking into that meeting.

Trump later admitted that the purpose of the meeting was to collect dirt on Hillary Clinton after he abandoned his 'there was no collusion!' strategy for his 'collusion isn't a crime!' strategy. Eliminating any possibility that Trump didn't lie his ass off about the meeting and compel others to lie.

Manafort, Trump's campaign manager.....was at that meeting. Which is why this just go so much more interesting.

Nobody believes your fake news propaganda, here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:
chip...chip...chip...chip...

We already know that Trump is not innocent - but what we don't yet know is whether he committed any indictable/prosecutable crimes. Cohen has already branded Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator. We'll see what Manafort can add. Mueller will tell us - when he's ready. Go Mueller!

Really? How do we “know” that?

Because it's public knowledge.

Thankfully the justice system requires a higher Burden than “because it’s public knowledge” in order to convict someone.

Because that just tells me you have nothing

Gawd, the level of delusion is just mindboggling! When it all blows up, duck because you'll all be "told you so" marks! Mueller's witch hunt has produced 6+ guilty pleas, cooperation from them, with signed, sealed convictions! Deluding yourselves won't make the results of all this to lessen the devastation of the party! Republicans are barely a 3rd party in California; that might spread EAST after this crap after owning it all! The victimhood should be at a minimum also since you guys really did own it from coast to coast, but people still aren't happy! You fk'd up, had a great chance to consolidate your power, now you're going to lose it all! Good luck in Nov.! :1041:

I agree. Your level of delusion is mind boggling

I guess you libtards think you Got Trump this time...…:206:

Your FAKE MEDIA feeds your heads so full of SHIT....

You would think you would catch on....

But that's what makes you TARDS...……...

Are you unable to understand that Mueller has been methodically working his way up the food chain - just like with mobsters?

Are you too stupid to understand they lied to get the FISA WARRANT?

Case Closed…………
No one lied to get the FISA warrant. Your propagandists served you manufactured bullshit by the shovelful and you ate it up with gusto.

We all know you are ignorant of the facts...

It's the fault of the left wing FAKE NEWS machines....

Turn on FOX or RUSH for a dose of the TRUTH....

We all know it will taste bad to you at first because you are not used to it....

But just hang in there and you just may see the light.

Don't be afraid of the TRUTH...

The TRUTH will set you FREE.....

No wuonder you are misinformed and stupid.

Back at you Dip Shit...

I guess you libtards think you Got Trump this time...…:206:

Your FAKE MEDIA feeds your heads so full of SHIT....

You would think you would catch on....

But that's what makes you TARDS...……...

Are you unable to understand that Mueller has been methodically working his way up the food chain - just like with mobsters?

Are you too stupid to understand they lied to get the FISA WARRANT?

Case Closed…………

When did that "they lied to get the FISA WARRANT" thing go to trial?

Oh, wait.
Paul Manafort: convited of 8 counts, pleaded guilty to 11 counts, fully cooperating
George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty
Samuel Patten agreed to cooperate with investigators
Michael Cohen pleaded guilty
Michael Flynn pleaded guilty, agreed to cooperate
Alex Van der Zwaan, pleaded guilty
Konstantin Kilimnik. was charged on June 8
Richard Pinedo pleaded guilty
Twelve Russian intelligence officers were indicted by a federal grand jury on July 13, accused of hacking Democratic Party computer networks in 2016
Thirteen Russians and three Russian entities were indicted in Mueller’s investigation in February, accused of tampering in the 2016 election to support Trump

And you believe "they lied to get the FISA WARRANT" means anything to anyone except you?

Sure, and Hurricane Florence is just a little rain, no need to evacuate, just stock up on supplies.

All Your Russian Collusion Bullshit designed to Frame Trump

and divert and cover for all the corruption on the left is

blowing up in your faces.

After almost 2 years you have nothing on PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.

Your examples prove nothing but the FACT you are on a Witch Hunt.

You can’t even spell convicted Dumb Ass…

The TRUTH is coming out and your side is in DEEP SHIT….

This is going to be so fun to watch….

And the cherry on top is coming with the Mid-Terms….

Trump just keeps SPANKING libtard ass…

Life is Good……….

I didn't know Robert Mueller posted at USMB.

That's a stupid retort....

Trump’s campaign manager pleads guilty to more felonies….and that’s good news for Trump.

Riiiiiight.

Why on earth is it bad news for trump?

If you say you “hire the best people” and it turns out you’ve hired multiple felons…that is bad news. Perhaps trump supporters like tax cheats, felons, sexual assaulters, whore mongers, etc… Do you? If you say “no”…you should know you’re supporting a man who has hired tax cheats, felons, who confesses to sexual assault and had one night stand with multiple adult “entertainers’ (aka whores).

Trump’s campaign manager pleads guilty to more felonies….and that’s good news for Trump.

Riiiiiight.

If you say you “hire the best people” and it turns out you’ve hired multiple felons…that is bad news. Perhaps trump supporters like tax cheats, felons, sexual assaulters, whore mongers, etc… Do you? If you say “no”…you should know you’re supporting a man who has hired tax cheats, felons, who confesses to sexual assault and had one night stand with multiple adult “entertainers’ (aka whores).

I don’t remember You objecting to President Obama hiring tax cheats and criminals.

No one in their right mind believes trumps claim but he hires only the best people. I don’t think Trump believes it

Riiiiiight.

I don’t remember You objecting to President Obama hiring tax cheats and criminals.

No one in their right mind believes trumps claim but he hires only the best people. I don’t think Trump believes it

Obama’s administration= zero felons. Trump’s campaign and administration; 5 so far. Those are the facts.

So you support someone who is practiced in self delusions; and his finger on the nuclear button?

Why?

Funny. What has Mueller ever leaked?
Ask Strzok. He texts all about the 'Leaking STRATEGY'.

I have a question…why can’t you answer the question Lakhota asked you?

Because it’s an insulting question. Every other day the media is telling us exactly who Mueller is talking to, what evidence he is subpoenaing, I’m surprised they haven’t started telling us when he goes to the rest room.

And after each story is leaked, we see you delusional conspiracy nuts swear that this is it. This is what’s going to prove Trump broke the law. We are days from Donald Trump being impeached.

You’ve been doing this since day one.

Riiiiiight.

Obama’s administration= zero felons. Trump’s campaign and administration; 5 so far. Those are the facts.

So you support someone who is practiced in self delusions; and his finger on the nuclear button?

Why?

Van jones, hillary Clinton, Timothy Geitner

Obama started his political carreer in the living room of a terrorist for Pete’s sake

Funny. What has Mueller ever leaked?
Ask Strzok. He texts all about the 'Leaking STRATEGY'.

I have a question…why can’t you answer the question Lakhota asked you?

Because it’s an insulting question. Every other day the media is telling us exactly who Mueller is talking to, what evidence he is subpoenaing, I’m surprised they haven’t started telling us when he goes to the rest room.

So you must know exactly what all of these people have told Mueller. Take McGann for instance…he spent 60 hours with Mueller. Care to share what he said with the rest of us then? Oh wait. You don’t know That is because Mueller hasn’t leaked. Feel free to cite what was told to Mueller by McGann if you wish to try to prove me incorrect.

Betcha can’t. Your move.

And after each story is leaked, we see you delusional conspiracy nuts swear that this is it. This is what’s going to prove Trump broke the law. We are days from Donald Trump being impeached.
You’ve been doing this since day one.

I imagine there are some saying that. And you guys keep insisting the investigation is about to be declared illegal, moot, void, etc…

Who cares what armchair prognosticators are saying?

Riiiiiight.

Why?

Van jones, hillary Clinton, Timothy Geitner

Which one have been convicted of felonies?

Forum List

Back