Manafort accused of repeatedly lying to Mueller and FBI

You laugh because you have no clue what's going on. The Mule is CLAIMING lies, but hasn't proven anything yet. Convenient how you ignore the Mule's history of suborning perjury. Multiple times. See Senator Stevens, Enron, Hatfill, four innocent me imprisoned in Boston. Jus because people tell the truth and the Mule wants something different does NOT mean they lied. More likely, Mueller lied. Again. I've never mentioned Cohen so you lose there too.

Bwahahahahah!

No I laugh because you don’t know what your talking about. The judge will rule on if it’s a breach of the plea. They have more than enough evidence to prove many people were lying. Mueller didn’t decide for the grand jury and he won’t decide this either.

You seem to be indicating Mueller can just make up his own mind and thats how it goes. That’s not how it works. So yes....I am laughing but not why you think.

CNN is reporting that Trump is in a foul mood and totally distracted since the Michael Cohen plea. We'll see how he performs in Argentina. Will Trump start a war for distraction?

To all the Trump supporters who have been screaming NO COLLUSION - you're having a very bad day. I expect many more to come...

So he lied about the color of his tie
Trump cultist fantasy
After that piece of shit terrorist Mueller bankrupted him.
Well, that just makes you sound stupid. You, of course, have reserved this moronic standard especially for your cult leader and his high priests.

You are mistaken to believe I "love Trump". It isn't about "loving Trump" it is about my deep hatred for politicians and bureaucrats.

Trump cultist fantasy
Well, that just makes you sound stupid. You, of course, have reserved this moronic standard especially for your cult leader and his high priests.

You are mistaken to believe I "love Trump". It isn't about "loving Trump" it is about my deep hatred for politicians and bureaucrats.
*Not named Trump

You laugh because you have no clue what's going on. The Mule is CLAIMING lies, but hasn't proven anything yet. Convenient how you ignore the Mule's history of suborning perjury. Multiple times. See Senator Stevens, Enron, Hatfill, four innocent me imprisoned in Boston. Jus because people tell the truth and the Mule wants something different does NOT mean they lied. More likely, Mueller lied. Again. I've never mentioned Cohen so you lose there too.

Bwahahahahah!

No I laugh because you don’t know what your talking about. The judge will rule on if it’s a breach of the plea. They have more than enough evidence to prove many people were lying. Mueller didn’t decide for the grand jury and he won’t decide this either.

You seem to be indicating Mueller can just make up his own mind and thats how it goes. That’s not how it works. So yes....I am laughing but not why you think.

Mueller may make up his own addled mind, but that doesn't mean he's remotely right. He has a HISTORY of suborning perjury for witnesses via threats and other illegal means. He has so much evidence that he's afraid to go to court against the company HE indicted. Crying he isn't ready (translation: he didn't think to fabricate any evidence as he has been convicted of before). TDS sufferers had best prepare for more rounds of disappointment.

Bwahahahahah!

Mueller may make up his own addled mind, but that doesn't mean he's remotely right. He has a HISTORY of suborning perjury for witnesses via threats and other illegal means. He has so much evidence that he's afraid to go to court against the company HE indicted. Crying he isn't ready (translation: he didn't think to fabricate any evidence as he has been convicted of before). TDS sufferers had best prepare for more rounds of disappointment.
Desperate Trump cultist fantasy.....

If Mueller claims someone is lying, then he probably isn't.
Haha....okay!

*Cuckoo*.
*Cuckoo*
how do they know he lied? explain that to the class.

Because Flynn admitted and swore to it. Duh, what a stupid question.
Hmmm, no. He was being threatened with going to prison for a long time and financial ruin. Any claims made under those circumstances aren't worth the bandwidth it would take to post them.

Trump cultist fantasy

*Not named Trump

Trump at least is entertaining. Parasites like Ryan, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Mueller I honestly have such a deep hatred for them because they are enemies of the people.

Trump cultist fantasy

*Not named Trump

Trump at least is entertaining. Parasites like Ryan, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Mueller I honestly have such a deep hatred for them.
He can be entertaining as a game show host. No need to keep him in the Oval Office.

He swore to the court?" You believe that's proof that he wasn't lying?
You must be drunk already. I am saying that he admitted he lied, because he got caught lying. He knew he would be convicted and dealt wirh harshly, because he committed the crime. So he pled guilty. Come on man, this is baby stuff. You have no excuse not to have the most basic facts of this topic at your disposal.

He was being threatened with going to prison for a long time and financial ruin.
Because he is a criminal. Oops, you forgot that part. No, your desperate Trump cultism has no bearing on reality.
Horseshit. Hillary is a criminal. Flynn is just a poor sap ensnared by a witch hunt. Ar eyou actually trying to tell us that our system of "justice" isn't thoroughly corrupt? Any claim based on that premise is automatically rejected.

Trump cultist fantasy

*Not named Trump

Trump at least is entertaining. Parasites like Ryan, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Mueller I honestly have such a deep hatred for them.
He can be entertaining as a game show host. No need to keep him in the Oval Office.

At least he is better than the retarded son of a former president and the affirmative action hire we had last time.

If Mueller claims someone is lying, then he probably isn't.
Haha....okay!

*Cuckoo*.
*Cuckoo*
how do they know he lied? explain that to the class.

Because Flynn admitted and swore to it. Duh, what a stupid question.
Hmmm, no. He was being threatened with going to prison for a long time and financial ruin. Any claims made under those circumstances aren't worth the bandwidth it would take to post them.

Except if they can be corroborate with evidence he provided or already had.

Forum List

Back