Man w/ CCW (concealed carry) opens fire on kids at pool

There is a world of difference between an accidental discharge and opening fire on someone. Your thread title is misleading and pure hyperbole
Don't blame Dot Com , he ? Just read the title of the article and copied it, doubtful he? even read the article and understood what actually happened.

And to be clear, you agree the guy shouldn't have had a gun on campus since they have a no gun policy?

He is just exercising his second amendment rights to protect himself from cannonballs .......you can't be too safe

Your pretense that people are not attacked at or on their way to or on their from, what should normally be considered safe places is as dishonest as the thread title.

Kids and pools can be pretty obnoxious......you can't be too safe

Hey you little fucker....you splash me once more and I'll shoot your little ass

Well....to get statistical and all.........between the gun and the pool...

320,000,000 million guns in private hands in 2013...

505 accidental gun deaths.

3,000 accidental drownings....

Stay out of the pool, carry the gun...it is much safer....

number of kids killed accidentally with guns in 2013....69

Drowning is one of the leading killers of children......

With all the recent stories of children shooting their parents......I can see why he conceal carries when around children

There is a world of difference between an accidental discharge and opening fire on someone. Your thread title is misleading and pure hyperbole
Don't blame Dot Com , he ? Just read the title of the article and copied it, doubtful he? even read the article and understood what actually happened.

And to be clear, you agree the guy shouldn't have had a gun on campus since they have a no gun policy?

He is just exercising his second amendment rights to protect himself from cannonballs .......you can't be too safe

Your pretense that people are not attacked at or on their way to or on their from, what should normally be considered safe places is as dishonest as the thread title.

And you just lied again.

It is almost as though, on some level, you realize that you are wrong, that your position on the issue CANNOT be defended honestly based on it's merits.

BUt you still hold to it, despite knowing that.

What is your real reason for hating guns and gun ownership?

Perhaps someone should take a gun safety course so they can learn the difference between opening fire on a group and an accidental discharge of a gun. For the record the permit holder should be required to retake the course .

Too mild a punishment

He should be forced to write..."I will not open fire on children" 100 times

Why are you lying?

What he had concealed was the slightest degree of intelligence.

Guns don't just go off. Whatever he did, he did it. He deserves the maximum punishment. Of course, he should never legally be able to carry a firearm in public again.
Anyone defending firearm possession and especial carrying has to condemn this type of person.
You know guns don't shoot; people shoot.

From the report it certainly seems he did not do it on purpose.

Your problem with this man is not that he made a mistake. YOur problem is that he is a gun owner.

Everything else is a rationalization for your desired witch hunt.

No one was hurt. The man's behavior will be investigated and if found negligent he will be dealt with.

Tragic, but noooooo, you can't have my concealed guns or my concealed rights.

Actually it is not tragic. No one was hurt.

It is scary, because accidents are a constant danger to all of us, including children.

It is difficult to accept that we cannot keep children safe from all harm.

And you just lied again.

It is almost as though, on some level, you realize that you are wrong, that your position on the issue CANNOT be defended honestly based on it's merits.

How can you be so gullible to buy into his "accident" claims?

Why else would he be packing?

And you just lied again.

Because it is obvious to everyone that that is what happened, even to you.

YOu are just being a liar.

THe other possible reasons for "packing" have been explained to you, repeatedly over time, many times.

It is not credible that you don't know them.

YOu are lying more when you pretend that you can't think of any other "reasons".

Doesn't it raise any red flags with you that you have to lie so much and so blatantly to make even a pretend "point" in support of your stupid position on this issue?

And you just lied again.

THe other possible reasons for "packing" have been explained to you, repeatedly over time, many times.

YOu are lying more when you pretend that you can't think of any other "reasons".

Doesn't it raise any red flags with you that you have to lie so much and so blatantly to make even a pretend "point" in support of your stupid position on this issue?

He was packing because he was fed up with kids splashing him. So he pulled his gun and shot at them

How many adults haven't been tempted to do the same?

And you just lied again.

He was packing because he was fed up with kids splashing him. So he pulled his gun and shot at them

How many adults haven't been tempted to do the same?

I totally agree with the OP. Because of this one incident, we should strip all gun owners of their weapons and put them in concentration camps for a "Final Solution."

And you just lied again.

how many times have gun nutters told us that guns don't go off by accident?

LOL I accidentally sneezed on someone one time.

I guess that means I enacted biological warfare.

Liberals: Just when you think they can't get any more stupid, another one opens their mouth.

There are 13 million concealed carry permit owners.....and that is just with the paperwork...many states allow constitutional carry so there are far more than 13 million....

There are over 320,000,000 million guns in private hands....(400,000,000 million according to oldschool)

13,000,000 - 1 = 12,999,999 permit holders to go to make your post not stupid.

Each year 1,500,000 million Americans use their guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives.........

Accidental gun deaths in 2013..... 505

Accidental drowning...3,000

Accidental car deaths...35,000

With each fact your post is getting dumber.....

What he had concealed was the slightest degree of intelligence.

Guns don't just go off. Whatever he did, he did it. He deserves the maximum punishment. Of course, he should never legally be able to carry a firearm in public again.
Anyone defending firearm possession and especial carrying has to condemn this type of person.
You know guns don't shoot; people shoot.

From the report it certainly seems he did not do it on purpose.

Your problem with this man is not that he made a mistake. YOur problem is that he is a gun owner.

Everything else is a rationalization for your desired witch hunt.

No one was hurt. The man's behavior will be investigated and if found negligent he will be dealt with.

They hate guns.....they think gun owners are evil. They simply want to punish gun owners for the sin of owning a gun.

Not one fact or statistic supports what they believe about guns...not a single one....yet they still attack guns and gun owners.......it has nothing to do with reality...they have mental problems.......

So Dot, tell us.

When you open fire on a target you intend to hit, do you fire your pistol from inside your pocket? Doesn't that make it kind of hard to aim? I mean if you're going to open fire on something with the intention of hitting it, one does need to aim. Right?

----------------------
I imagine he's been fired over his back plenty of time's.

People knowing anything about firearms know perfectly well what the problem is; irresponsible conduct with firearms.
On the other hand, those persons claiming to promote some imagined rights for incompetents are only 'shooting themselves in the foot'.
Defending such idiocy as is exemplified in this case is tantamount to criminal in itself. "They" want to force everyone to see things their way, and use the slightly veiled threat of violence to intimidate. Any voice that does not toe their party line is categorized as a plot against their pure doctrine.

Forum List

Back