Man twice enters girls locker room; Gets naked in front of 6 to 18 yr old girls; Cites tranny law.

No little girl should have to worry about some pervert man walking into the bathroom in a dress and watching her use the bathroom.

To think that liberals are against this makes me sick to think these people call themselves Americans. Of course after watching them embrace molesters like Clinton, it doesn't really surprise me.

Public bathrooms have stall doors. It is not like a men's urinal
. You don't get it do you ? No one wants a potential predator or ped in costume entering the restroom period, much less to come to a stall that one is using. The risk is to great for what is being demanded now, and the feds need to find a way out of this ridiculous situation. I would be ashamed to be part of the feds as an employee in this day and time.

No little girl should have to worry about some pervert man walking into the bathroom in a dress and watching her use the bathroom.

To think that liberals are against this makes me sick to think these people call themselves Americans. Of course after watching them embrace molesters like Clinton, it doesn't really surprise me.

. You don't get it do you ? No one wants a potential predator or ped in costume entering the restroom period, much less to come to a stall that one is using. The risk is to great for what is being demanded now, and the feds need to find a way out of this ridiculous situation. I would be ashamed to be part of the feds as an employee in this day and time.

You think the men's room does not already have them.
Nothing to do with transgender. They are not a threat, hate mongers are.

You think the men's room does not already have them.
Nothing to do with transgender. They are not a threat, hate mongers are.
. What, so go on and add another element to it all ? You willing to gamble doesn't mean this nations families are willing to gamble on their children's lives. You will lose.

Man strips in front of girls in locker room, says transgender law allows it

SEATTLE: A 45 year old man....well...presumed man....entered a girls locker room at a pool and twice got naked in front of girls. The girls ranged from 6 years old to 18. It's a college pool that local schools share and he lounges nude in the locker room. And he's 45.

He cited the tranny rights as his way of being allowed. He didn't identify as...or deny...being a female so everyone assumes he's just a male. Bigots.

Parents are angry. They say you're just taking advantage of a loophole and he should "either identify as transgender or stop going in there".

See....having 6 year olds and teen girls seeing a butt ass naked nasty man in front of them in their locker room is horrible and possibly dangerous. UNLESS he identifies as a woman. Then it's ok.

Disgusting liberals.
If he has a penis then he should be jailed.

And if a judge or bunch of liberals disagree then they should be institutionalized.

The perverts are going to take advantage of this transgender mess and use it.... thank you very much!

And there is nothing the traditional decent American family can do about it. So there.

Until Mr Trump gets elected President and puts an end to the madness.

The perverts are going to take advantage of this transgender mess and use it.... thank you very much!

And there is nothing the traditional decent American family can do about it. So there.

I hope you are right about Trump.

You are definitely right about the f-cked up world we are now living in.

I am right about Trump!

He can't be worse than that Hillary Beast lunatic!

I am right about Trump!

If you own a dog, he has my write-in vote over hilldebeest.

I am right about Trump!

I own a cat

I am right about Trump!

I own a cat
V.P. then : )

The way the law is written he is within his rights.

Yes. Now...he just had to same he's a woman. That's all. And he can disrobe in front of all those female children. Hell....he can shower with them. I'm sure everything is ok.....as long as he says "I'm a woman".
And then he goes home and makes crusty towels...for now...

Forum List

Back