YMCA- Christian organization is allowing Men to shower in ladies locker rooms putting women and girls in danger

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
We all know what Biden supporters say about this. “Mind your own business! Leave them alone!” These radical LGBT supporters are living in a fantasy world, making the realities of many Americans a nightmare.

The American people are stepping up. As a member of a local YMCA I can’t believe what’s going on here. I can’t believe that the Young men’s Christian association is allowing this to happen. And this is why many Americans Christians and others have spoken up about what is going on with Christianity in America. This would never be allowed in a Muslim majority country,

This is degradation of society. Women are being traumatized by these men who enter a women’s locker room, and get completely naked. They’re looking at Little girls getting undressed. And Biden supporters and maybe even neoconservatives are saying it’s totally fine “ mind your own business.” “you’re taking this issue out of proportion “

The truth is, there are also those in the LGBT community who don’t want to see a grown man naked in a ladies locker room, looking at young girls getting undressed.

There are those in America, Christian and non-Christian alike, who care about civilization, who care about common sense and it is on us civilized Americans to stand up for what is right.

I believe it does. All I know is if some mental midget dude dressed up like a woman ever steps into a restroom or shower our daughters are using it's going to end badly for the freak

REAL bad I hope. I'd hold the creep for you.

p-1-kicked-in-the-balls.gif

I would be suing the YMCA and leaving it. BTW, doesn't YMCA and YWCA stand for CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION?
YMCA stands for young men’s Christian association

They are supposed to stand up for Christian values. That is their founding principle. They have fell a long way in such a short amount of time.

We all know what Biden supporters say about this. “Mind your own business! Leave them alone!” These radical LGBT supporters are living in a fantasy world, making the realities of many Americans a nightmare.

The American people are stepping up. As a member of a local YMCA I can’t believe what’s going on here. I can’t believe that the Young men’s Christian association is allowing this to happen. And this is why many Americans Christians and others have spoken up about what is going on with Christianity in America. This would never be allowed in a Muslim majority country,

This is degradation of society. Women are being traumatized by these men who enter a women’s locker room, and get completely naked. They’re looking at Little girls getting undressed. And Biden supporters and maybe even neoconservatives are saying it’s totally fine “ mind your own business.” “you’re taking this issue out of proportion “

The truth is, there are also those in the LGBT community who don’t want to see a grown man naked in a ladies locker room, looking at young girls getting undressed.

There are those in America, Christian and non-Christian alike, who care about civilization, who care about common sense and it is on us civilized Americans to stand up for what is right.

Our local YMCA won't allow this.

YMCA stands for young men’s Christian association
They are supposed to stand up for Christian values. That is their founding principle. They have fell a long way in such a short amount of time.

I know. Hence the lawsuit. The Boy Scouts were sued for millions or billions for much the same thing. I'd sue the panties off all the clowns permitting this.

Forum List

Back