Man, These Guys Wouldn't Like Me -

It's quite a quandry for me here because we have so many people who are professional fisher_____. And some of them are indeed, women. Fisherpeople? Sounds like something out of science fiction.

secretary?

It was a long time before women were accepted as secretaries in the first place
It's seen as a helper role. You know, how God and nature intended women to be. That's why they are like a fish in water in that role.

fucken bulldykes.
I had a job interview with three managing partners of a law firm once. I was asked if I would be willing to bring them coffee. I said sure, as long as you're willing to bring me a cup if I ask.
They hired me, but none of them ever asked me to bring coffee.

secretary?

It's seen as a helper role. You know, how God and nature intended women to be. That's why they are like a fish in water in that role.

fucken bulldykes.
I had a job interview with three managing partners of a law firm once. I was asked if I would be willing to bring them coffee. I said sure, as long as you're willing to bring me a cup if I ask.
who mentioned coffee? what was your position?

secretary?

fucken bulldykes.
Is that a loaded question?
I was a secretary.
92 wpm.

secretary?

fucken bulldykes.
Is that a loaded question?
I was a secretary.
No your reponse was loaded as fuck though.

Great, so you were a secretary and built for it. case closed.

I'm still waiting to see if any of you wits know what I'm supposed to call fisher_____.

Forum List

Back