Man Sue's for getting stuck next to two fat slobs..

Too many Americans are fat. The seats are too small.
Sure, let's all pay more to accommodate fat people. There still is a norm, most people don't spill over into the next seat.

No, the seats really are too small...and they have gotten SMALLER. My mother fits in a seat. My stepfather does not...he is a "towering" 5'7". One of his coworkers had to be carried off a plane after a long flight-at 6'7", he had been crammed into a seat for most of 4 hours, totally unable to move his legs.
I'm long legged and 6'. I haven't flown for maybe 8 years but it wasn't that bad. Cramped, yes. But I would rather pay less and fly cramped. Your step dad never flew before?
Reread my post until you understand it.
What for? It was stupid. Your tall step dad somehow didn't realize it would be cramped and a long flight painful?

Good for him American should pay him two million dollars

Man Sues American Airlines After Sitting Next to ‘Grossly Obese’ Passengers

An Australian man is suing American Airlines for $100,000 after being forced to sit next to two “grossly obese” passengers on a 14-hour flight from Sydney to LA, alleging that he suffered “bodily injuries”.

Michael Anthony Taylor claims that the airline would not switch his seats during his flight to LA in December f 2015, forcing him to sit in a row with two obese neighbors. He claims that he spent an entire flight contorting his body, which aggravated his back problem and made his scoliosis worse.

According to the court documents, Taylor says that the bodies of the passengers next to him “spilt over and encroached” into his seat and had to “stand up, crouch, kneel, and lean forward” during his 14 hour flight. He says he has since suffered back injuries, neck pain and an ongoing discomfort. He is suing American Airlines for his seating situation and is seeking $100,000 in damages.
I can sympathize. I was seated next to a huge person. His fat spread across into my space and I was pressed against the right side of my seat and was hanging out into the aisle because of him. I got up and went to the stewards and objected. I refused to go back to the seat I was assigned: I couldn't move or breath in that seat. I sat on the jump seat until they moved me. It is not okay to put someone who is that huge into an average seat and expect the persons next to him/her to be so put upon. Especially on a long flight.
I remember flying TWA and had to sit next to a Kenyan. You ever smell an African who refuses to shower? Nasty.

You ever smell an American or any other person on Earth who doesn't bath or use deodorant? Not everyone from Kenya smells, not everyone from anywhere. Just people who don't take care of themselves. Your racism is sickening. You stink worse than anyone on Earth.

Forum List

Back