Man standing in his own back yard shot 20 times by police. He was armed with a cell phone.

So he was vandalizing properties and breaking into cars it was dark and he was running from the cops

All this was his own fault. If he wasn't being a piece of shit who was breaking windows and trying to steal cars he'd be alive and well

Life lesson

Don't commit crimes and you won't get dead

Well then he was a criminal, and must bear some of the blame. So now the penalty for breaking into cars and running from the police , is death on the spot! No judge , no jury.

No pity.

The entire situation was of his own making.

All the cops saw was a guy running at them in the dark with an object in his hand. It was prudent to assume that object was a weapon.

You assholes keep insisting on making up your own facts. He wasn’t running. He fell right outside his back door, after exiting his house and immediately being shot. Secondly, he wasn’t the alleged vandal. The infrared helicopter film shows someone wearing a hoodie running through yards and past the house of the man killed and also past the house of the neighbor. He starts to jump the fence at the street but upon hearing or seeing the cabal of gun waving police, turns around and runs back to a position between houses where on the infrared film his image is hidden by a magical opaque rectangle that suddenly obscures his position. The police then advance to the corner of the deceased mans home and proceed to execute him. Logically, the purported suspect wouldn’t have run past his own house with police on his ass. He would have entered his own residence and waited for police to leave. Secondly, what is the magical opaque area on the infrared helicopter film that magically appears and then moves to the area between the houses and obscures it from observation, and why the mute order? Smacks of a coverup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was running away from the cops they had it on video just because he made it to his house does not negate that fact

So?

So——,wait for some announcement of the FBI being asked by the local authorities or state authorities to conduct the necessary investigations of evidence and facts in the case. If the locals resist Federal involvement and promise an impartial in house investigation, then the fix is in. Whatever happens, an immediate, impartial, thorough, transparent, investigation is required.

So he was vandalizing properties and breaking into cars it was dark and he was running from the cops

All this was his own fault. If he wasn't being a piece of shit who was breaking windows and trying to steal cars he'd be alive and well

Life lesson

Don't commit crimes and you won't get dead

Well then he was a criminal, and must bear some of the blame. So now the penalty for breaking into cars and running from the police , is death on the spot! No judge , no jury.

No pity.

All the cops saw was a guy running at them in the dark with an object in his hand. It was prudent to assume that object was a weapon.

You assholes keep insisting on making up your own facts. He wasn’t running. He fell right outside his back door, after exiting his house and immediately being shot. Secondly, he wasn’t the alleged vandal. The infrared helicopter film shows someone wearing a hoodie running through yards and past the house of the man killed and also past the house of the neighbor. He starts to jump the fence at the street but upon hearing or seeing the cabal of gun waving police, turns around and runs back to a position between houses where on the infrared film his image is hidden by a magical opaque rectangle that suddenly obscures his position. The police then advance to the corner of the deceased mans home and proceed to execute him. Logically, the purported suspect wouldn’t have run past his own house with police on his ass. He would have entered his own residence and waited for police to leave. Secondly, what is the magical opaque area on the infrared helicopter film that magically appears and then moves to the area between the houses and obscures it from observation, and why the mute order? Smacks of a coverup.

It is possible there is something to what your saying. For one thing, it is odd that someone would be breaking car windows on the same street that he lives, considering neighbors would recognize him.- then again, people are known to do weird shit. It's also possible he was inside the house and heard the helecopter... heard someone climbing over the neighbors fence and was unlucky enough to go out into his back yard seconds after the other guy ran right past him. But if that was the case, what I don't understand is, then why would the helecopter with their night vision..not still see the other guy running? how did he just completely disappear? You see the helecopter do a wide sweep afterwards, and there is nothing.
Anything is possible, but if they did get the wrong guy it was a pretty damn unlucky mistake. Not necessarily racism, but cops are jumpy if they see something in someones hand, especially at night. maybe they should have fallen back to a defensive position. with the helecopter the guy wasnt really going anywhere, they could have easily hit him with a spotlight from above as well

Why is it you guys are so quick to dismiss racism when blacks bring it up ?

Well, maybe it was racism. I said not necessarily but it also seems to be automatically assumed as racism by you guys. Why can an unarmed black man have been shot for the same reason am unarmed white man was shot? Maybe it's bad police training and the cops are being just too afraid. From the video I watched, one of the cops asked the other one if he was hit.... so they really thought the guy had a gun.
Now one of the Cops was black and the other one was white. so was the White cop emptying his clip because he was racist, and the black cop emptying his clip for other reasons? I think this must be the way these guys are trained to react but they seemed really fearful even after the guy was down and not moving anymore.... thats not a sign of racism to me. just being afraid. So now these two guys are getting death threats because it is immediately portrayed as a 'racial' killing of a black man. the reality is , they thought the guy had a gun

Names of officers in Stephon Clark shooting released by civil rights attorney
watch the second video.

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Remember Bundy? Threatening US Marshals? Armed with rifles?

Then let go.

Imagine if they had been black. It would have been a bloodbath.
One important ingredient has been left out. >> Teachers in the US MISeducation system who now nothing about cops, guns, law enforcement, and fail to teach kids how to act when confronted by police. >>

Keep you hands visible, and empty. Otherwise you're dead. Dum dum protestors don't know this.

No pity.

It is possible there is something to what your saying. For one thing, it is odd that someone would be breaking car windows on the same street that he lives, considering neighbors would recognize him.- then again, people are known to do weird shit. It's also possible he was inside the house and heard the helecopter... heard someone climbing over the neighbors fence and was unlucky enough to go out into his back yard seconds after the other guy ran right past him. But if that was the case, what I don't understand is, then why would the helecopter with their night vision..not still see the other guy running? how did he just completely disappear? You see the helecopter do a wide sweep afterwards, and there is nothing.
Anything is possible, but if they did get the wrong guy it was a pretty damn unlucky mistake. Not necessarily racism, but cops are jumpy if they see something in someones hand, especially at night. maybe they should have fallen back to a defensive position. with the helecopter the guy wasnt really going anywhere, they could have easily hit him with a spotlight from above as well

Well, maybe it was racism. I said not necessarily but it also seems to be automatically assumed as racism by you guys. Why can an unarmed black man have been shot for the same reason am unarmed white man was shot? Maybe it's bad police training and the cops are being just too afraid. From the video I watched, one of the cops asked the other one if he was hit.... so they really thought the guy had a gun.
Now one of the Cops was black and the other one was white. so was the White cop emptying his clip because he was racist, and the black cop emptying his clip for other reasons? I think this must be the way these guys are trained to react but they seemed really fearful even after the guy was down and not moving anymore.... thats not a sign of racism to me. just being afraid. So now these two guys are getting death threats because it is immediately portrayed as a 'racial' killing of a black man. the reality is , they thought the guy had a gun

watch the second video.

One cop asking if anyone was shot doesn’t indicate he really believed that the victim had a gun. How do you assume that? I think he thought that maybe his trigger happy brethren had shot one of their own. Doesn’t show much concern for the victim though, does he?, or civilians. What it shows vividly is that the police there were focused on protecting themselves, and that mindset caused the mute order to be given and who knows what else to be done to accomplish this end. All police supplied information and evidence is now suspect. The officers involved will now adjust their narrative of events to minimize outside criticism and fault finding. This circle the wagons strategy that will also involve the local prosecutors and judges, makes police malfeasance in these cases immune to local prosecution. The only solution is strong federal oversight of local police forces.

No pity.

He was running away from the cops they had it on video just because he made it to his house does not negate that fact

In my view, anyone running away from the police does not deserve to get shot , especially if they have not shot anyone themselves as their crime. It depends on what they have done , or what the police think they will do.

Here again we have the mistaken assumption that he was running. The police’s own infrared film shows the position of the body immediately after the police shooting. Just a few feet outside his back door, facing away, face down. Unless he was running in circles, he wasn’t running. The film also shows that the vandal initially ran right past that house and the neighbors house, started over the fence and upon seeing or hearing the approaching police, doubled back on his route. My perception of this infrared helicopter film has the actor hiding between the houses, hidden from view by a mysterious opaque rectangle that mysteriously appears on the record right over this area. That anomaly along with the intermittent image continuity on the film and the mute order given, makes the police record suspect and in need of study by an independent forensic laboratory. Other actions taken by police after the shooting beg answers. For example, why after the shooting did it take police 20 minutes to call for medical help for the victim? Why was he left handcuffed, dying on the ground? Why is there no record of anything that the victim might have said before dying? Where in the bodycam video of the shooting, is the involved black officer? I didn’t see any black hands in the you tube video of the shooting. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered before any conclusions can be drawn. I pray that a thorough independent examination of the facts leads to a rational discussion of police actions and applications of lethal force in minority communities. I think that the clock is running on how much longer this problem will be tolerated without some solutions that also address the underlying racism at its core.

The Black officer's name was Mercadel so, maybe he was of Latin American ancestry, from the video I saw, it looks like the side view of the side of his head is visible.

having watched the arial footage again. If the kid shot was the same one running it looks to me that what might of happened was, he jumped the last fence and went along the side of his grandmothers house because he probably wanted to go inside through the front door, but maybe then he stopped because he heard the police in the street.... turned around, went to the back yard to go through the patio door. I'm thinking maybe that door was locked, then he took out his phone to call someone inside to open the door, by that time though, the police were already making their way into the back yard.

From the video, I saw it looks like the same guy the whole time. I'm not really seeing the disparity your mentioning. But I agree, the way they treated him after he was down is ridiculous, they should have had a much better emergency response to someone who was shot.

One cop asking if anyone was shot doesn’t indicate he really believed that the victim had a gun. How do you assume that? I think he thought that maybe his trigger happy brethren had shot one of their own. Doesn’t show much concern for the victim though, does he?, or civilians. What it shows vividly is that the police there were focused on protecting themselves, and that mindset caused the mute order to be given and who knows what else to be done to accomplish this end. All police supplied information and evidence is now suspect. The officers involved will now adjust their narrative of events to minimize outside criticism and fault finding. This circle the wagons strategy that will also involve the local prosecutors and judges, makes police malfeasance in these cases immune to local prosecution. The only solution is strong federal oversight of local police forces.
Of course the police there were focused on protecting themselves, as always, and as they should. What also should be is schools teaching kids to keep their hands visible & empty, when confronting cops.

police violence2323.jpg

Of course the police there were focused on protecting themselves, as always, and as they should. What also should be is schools teaching kids to keep their hands visible & empty, when confronting cops.

only thing is the cops had told him to show his hands.... then they say they shot him because he approached them with "hands out" .. dont police ever tell someone to drop their weapon before shooting? Seems to me they did this a little too quickly, the guy hardly had a chance to comply with them. I'll admit though, if it was me, Id drop anything in my hand immediately If a cop was closing in on me. the kid probably panicked though

In my view, anyone running away from the police does not deserve to get shot , especially if they have not shot anyone themselves as their crime. It depends on what they have done , or what the police think they will do.

Here again we have the mistaken assumption that he was running. The police’s own infrared film shows the position of the body immediately after the police shooting. Just a few feet outside his back door, facing away, face down. Unless he was running in circles, he wasn’t running. The film also shows that the vandal initially ran right past that house and the neighbors house, started over the fence and upon seeing or hearing the approaching police, doubled back on his route. My perception of this infrared helicopter film has the actor hiding between the houses, hidden from view by a mysterious opaque rectangle that mysteriously appears on the record right over this area. That anomaly along with the intermittent image continuity on the film and the mute order given, makes the police record suspect and in need of study by an independent forensic laboratory. Other actions taken by police after the shooting beg answers. For example, why after the shooting did it take police 20 minutes to call for medical help for the victim? Why was he left handcuffed, dying on the ground? Why is there no record of anything that the victim might have said before dying? Where in the bodycam video of the shooting, is the involved black officer? I didn’t see any black hands in the you tube video of the shooting. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered before any conclusions can be drawn. I pray that a thorough independent examination of the facts leads to a rational discussion of police actions and applications of lethal force in minority communities. I think that the clock is running on how much longer this problem will be tolerated without some solutions that also address the underlying racism at its core.

The Black officer's name was Mercadel so, maybe he was of Latin American ancestry, from the video I saw, it looks like the side view of the side of his head is visible.

having watched the arial footage again. If the kid shot was the same one running it looks to me that what might of happened was, he jumped the last fence and went along the side of his grandmothers house because he probably wanted to go inside through the front door, but maybe then he stopped because he heard the police in the street.... turned around, went to the back yard to go through the patio door. I'm thinking maybe that door was locked, then he took out his phone to call someone inside to open the door, by that time though, the police were already making their way into the back yard.

From the video, I saw it looks like the same guy the whole time. I'm not really seeing the disparity your mentioning. But I agree, the way they treated him after he was down is ridiculous, they should have had a much better emergency response to someone who was shot.

If you watched the infrared footage you had to have seen that the heat signature of the actor disappears many times, obscured because the chopper isn’t hovering but circling the scene, allowing numerous obstacles to block the view. There’s no way, once a continuous view is interrupted, to guarantee that the next sighting is the same man. Beside that, as I can clearly see, or more accurately not see, images vanish on the film vanish as if being obscured by some obstruction, and when I focused on exactly what was happening, I then saw that what was being obscured was in the shape of a rectangle and moved even when the image was static, to that area between the houses. And only then stopped moving and shielded something from being seen. Until someone explains what the phantom opaque screen was and why it suddenly appears at this point on the film, I cannot believe anything that they offer as evidence. As for your supposed explanations, he runs right past both houses, no hesitation, directly to the street, mounted the obstacle and would have continued through the block if not for the presence of the posse coming up the street. Only then did he turn around. He didn’t stop beforehand because it’s not his house. They say that the victim wasn’t wearing a hoodie, no hammer or pipe to break windows, no window glass on his clothing, and no contraband from this smash and grab rampage. Sounds like they executed the wrong guy. It also sounds like these overweight donut wranglers, winded and pissed off, formed a pistol waving posse and proceeded to lynch the first black suspect they encountered. What you had here was justice by police mob.

View attachment 184418

Except that's what they do. Because they never have to worry about all that stuff in your cartoon.

Why can police response be attributed and excused to "FEAR", yet, not citizens? Can't citizens be equally as afraid of the police, explaining erratic behavior or responses, as the police can be afraid of citizens? Most police are TRAINED to deal with confrontational situations while most citizens are not. Yet, the police bad behavior gets excused due to the fear factor, while the citizen is condemned for not complying and never is their fear allowed as an excuse for not complying.

Why would you be afraid of the police if you're doing nothing wrong?
Because I've seen videos of cops killing people who have done nothing wrong.

99.9% of the time they've committed a crime.
A person shouldn't be killed for jay walking or running away from cops or crawling on a floor begging for their life only to be murdered anyway.

If you're a threat to the public and you're running away they should drop the criminal.
And when was someone killed for jaywalking?

A person running away from a traffic stop is no known threat to the public. And you must be familiar with the David Shavers murder by cop when he was crawling on the floor crying for his life while trying to keep his pants up and obey conflicting orders at the same time.. And false or even valid accusations of jaywalking against a suspect shouldn't end with him being SHOT with a taser and assaulted.

If you watched the infrared footage you had to have seen that the heat signature of the actor disappears many times, obscured because the chopper isn’t hovering but circling the scene, allowing numerous obstacles to block the view. There’s no way, once a continuous view is interrupted, to guarantee that the next sighting is the same man. Beside that, as I can clearly see, or more accurately not see, images vanish on the film vanish as if being obscured by some obstruction, and when I focused on exactly what was happening, I then saw that what was being obscured was in the shape of a rectangle and moved even when the image was static, to that area between the houses. And only then stopped moving and shielded something from being seen. Until someone explains what the phantom opaque screen was and why it suddenly appears at this point on the film, I cannot believe anything that they offer as evidence. As for your supposed explanations, he runs right past both houses, no hesitation, directly to the street, mounted the obstacle and would have continued through the block if not for the presence of the posse coming up the street. Only then did he turn around. He didn’t stop beforehand because it’s not his house. They say that the victim wasn’t wearing a hoodie, no hammer or pipe to break windows, no window glass on his clothing, and no contraband from this smash and grab rampage. Sounds like they executed the wrong guy. It also sounds like these overweight donut wranglers, winded and pissed off, formed a pistol waving posse and proceeded to lynch the first black suspect they encountered. What you had here was justice by police mob.

After a closer review of the video it does seem as timing is a huge factor in the death of an innocent man. Indeed the heat signature of the unknown suspect who had ran past and was lost behind the eaves of the Clark house headed south and disappeared just as Stephon Clark stepped out of a door on the north side of his house into the pistol sights of two cops who then killed him. Clark, evidently had heard the footsteps of the suspect and came outside while holding his cell phone to see what was going on.

A critical witness will be the person Clark was talking to on the phone just before he was shot.

Clarks phone record will show who that was and the time of the call. And if Clark had his GPS locator on, the phone would show where he was during the vandalism. I don't think he did it.

Exculpatory evidence as you explained includes the missing hoodie, lack of crow bar or any physical evidence tying Clark to the vandalism and the helicopter video showing the suspect had ran past the Clark house to the south side and wouldn't have had much time to double back to the north side where Clark was shot with his back to a door.
If that door was unlocked, that too could be part of the exculpatory evidence that this was a tragic case of mistaken identity.

No pity.

watch the second video.

US guys have seen examples from more than 100 years of similar racist behavior by cops. .Then you have department of justice inspections of police departments and you see rampant racism in these departments.That's the reality. You want to point out the black cop shooting in order to deny the racism but the black cop shooting is trying to be part of that police department. He must have the approval of whites he is working with. That's also a reality.

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Remember Bundy? Threatening US Marshals? Armed with rifles?

Then let go.

Imagine if they had been black. It would have been a bloodbath.

The local talk radio show is uber conservative, you should have heard them trying to dismiss the Austin bomber as just confused and 'probably a decent guy that blah blah blah'. Listen on a day ANYONE that is black or hispanic gets shot by police and he was the worst human since the last worst human. The over the top racism that conservatives swim in is who they are.
And they will continue to be apologists for killer cops as long as we do nothing. We need to get with the Hispanics and win local elections so that our kids can at least have a fighting chance against these monsters.
How about you just try a simple sentence of instruction.

"Don't run from the police, comply with police commands."

Seems much simpler, and much more effective.

It doesn't matter what you do if you are Black and a cop wants to kill you. After you're dead they say anything to cover their asses whether you complied or not....you can't testify when you're dead...I thought you knew that!
And you can't trust those cameras. They lie their asses off.
Camaras do not lie! they are an inanimate object. All they do is catch the light and this case sound available from the camaras perspective. This camara did not lie! It did not realy pick up the incedent vary well as it was dark. This was not good police work, that is for sure. I do not think it was criminal and I did not see or hear anything that made me beleive they had intended to shoot the guy from the start. It was dark and not much could be seen, I can see how in this situation another object could be mistaken as a gun. The guy should have had his day in court, but I belive this was just a terrible accident.

After a closer review of the video it does seem as timing is a huge factor in the death of an innocent man. Indeed the heat signature of the unknown suspect who had ran past and was lost behind the eaves of the Clark house headed south and disappeared just as Stephon Clark stepped out of a door on the north side of his house into the pistol sights of two cops who then killed him. Clark, evidently had heard the footsteps of the suspect and came outside while holding his cell phone to see what was going on.

A critical witness will be the person Clark was talking to on the phone just before he was shot.

Clarks phone record will show who that was and the time of the call. And if Clark had his GPS locator on, the phone would show where he was during the vandalism. I don't think he did it.

Exculpatory evidence as you explained includes the missing hoodie, lack of crow bar or any physical evidence tying Clark to the vandalism and the helicopter video showing the suspect had ran past the Clark house to the south side and wouldn't have had much time to double back to the north side where Clark was shot with his back to a door.
If that door was unlocked, that too could be part of the exculpatory evidence that this was a tragic case of mistaken identity.

I agree, the phone record which should be recorded I think, will be good evidence to what was going on at that moment. However, as Ive been watching this, I'm pretty convinced its the same person. In the video in the link I posted, it shows the cops handcuffing him while hes laying on the ground and he IS wearing a hoodie.
If there was someone else... why would the guys in the helecopter not point out to the cops on the ground another heat signature moving away from the scene? that would be almost impossible to miss.

As far as a crow bar, the guy had plenty of time to toss that as he was running through yards. Someones sliding glass door to their house was also reported as being shattered, seems that that would take something like a crow bar. I think this situation was made difficult for police because its at night, and I do agree, I think the police shot way too soon, I think they could have taken cover and allowed the guy a chance to drop whatever was in his hand. They probably should have realized that while running through a residential area between houses, they could possibly run across a third party.

The local talk radio show is uber conservative, you should have heard them trying to dismiss the Austin bomber as just confused and 'probably a decent guy that blah blah blah'. Listen on a day ANYONE that is black or hispanic gets shot by police and he was the worst human since the last worst human. The over the top racism that conservatives swim in is who they are.
And they will continue to be apologists for killer cops as long as we do nothing. We need to get with the Hispanics and win local elections so that our kids can at least have a fighting chance against these monsters.

It doesn't matter what you do if you are Black and a cop wants to kill you. After you're dead they say anything to cover their asses whether you complied or not....you can't testify when you're dead...I thought you knew that!
Camaras do not lie! they are an inanimate object. All they do is catch the light and this case sound available from the camaras perspective. This camara did not lie! It did not realy pick up the incedent vary well as it was dark. This was not good police work, that is for sure. I do not think it was criminal and I did not see or hear anything that made me beleive they had intended to shoot the guy from the start. It was dark and not much could be seen, I can see how in this situation another object could be mistaken as a gun. The guy should have had his day in court, but I belive this was just a terrible accident.

Film can be edited, any type of film, any type of camera. And digital film and cameras afford technicians the added ability to create false images on the film that are almost impossible to detect. So that now things captured on film can not only be erased but also created.

Um, I was being sarcastic. LOL.

watch the second video.

US guys have seen examples from more than 100 years of similar racist behavior by cops. .Then you have department of justice inspections of police departments and you see rampant racism in these departments.That's the reality. You want to point out the black cop shooting in order to deny the racism but the black cop shooting is trying to be part of that police department. He must have the approval of whites he is working with. That's also a reality.

I believe these cops are doing what they are trained to do.... and yes. i do have a problem with it too, which is why I probably wouldn't make a very good police officer. If you want to call every time a black person is shot racism, I'm not going to change your mind but I just don't agree, I cant help it due to what I consider common sense. White people get shot as well , but racism can never at all be used, so why are they getting shot? and do those reasons only apply to whites? I cant believe that. it doesn't make any logical sense.
Now if there is racism that affects the way cops are trained? I don't know... that may be a real good possiblity but that is something that needs to be looked into by the experts. Are there really bad racists cops? absolutely, but even the cops in this case deserve a chance to be investigated before immediately calling them racist. All that really does is make things worse

Film can be edited, any type of film, any type of camera. And digital film and cameras afford technicians the added ability to create false images on the film that are almost impossible to detect. So that now things captured on film can not only be erased but also created.

Digital over lay can be found. The thing is some one would have to look with the right know how. Cutting and editing is easily noticed, there were no such breaks in this video . I doubt this video was fooled with, it did not show much. You are right though analog is much more difficult to fake than digital. They do have what is called chain of evidence to prevent such a thing, how ever cops are in control of the evidence the whole time so they could falsify it. You can about bet that if it is supplied by the police and it has damnig evidence against them it is likely not made up as they would not incrimidate themselves. They sure could be doctored to fit the polices view though! This is the case with any evidence though, the police maintain control of the evidence they can tamper.

In this case, the canera's xiew of the suspect may have been blocked at a critical moment. During that split second the camera man lost
Sight of the suspect who may have found refuge in a garage, storage unit or under a tarpulin. The camera wouldn't be lying in that scenario buti it would no longer see the suspects heat signature..

I haven't seen video of. Stephon Clark being handcuffed so, for the time being, I'll take you at your word that he was wearing a hoodie.
That doesn'timply guilt but the hoodie gives consistency to the earlier description of the suspect before the shooting. Stephon Clark was wearing something white or light colored when he was shot. A person setting out to vandalize or burgle would not be dressed so ostentatiously.

Forum List

Back