Man shot in the head for preaching the gospel

I'm obsessed with rights and protecting the tools those rights protect. You on the other hand in your fascist authoritarian view are obsessed at taking those rights away.
I’m obsessed with fewer people being randomly shot in the head while standing on the sidewalk.

You don’t seem to mind.

As of Thursday, police were still investigating and had not yet arrested a suspect.

A bit early to be blaming leftists isn't it? It could have been any number/flavor of miscreants.

As a aside nobody should be allowed to use a megaphone to say what's on their mind on a public corner. Most places will only allow messages like that on a "as far as your lungs can carry it" basis.....Maybe he had a permit.
I've seen plenty of left leaning rioters use mega horns.

Peace through strength not farting cotton candy unicorns. You will never have peace with fascist democrats.
Of more guns were the answer we’d be the most peaceful country in the world.

But we are the country where people walk into elementary schools, night clubs and bowling alleys and commit massacres.

But you don’t care about that. That’s the price other people pay for your obsession with guns

Of more guns were the answer we’d be the most peaceful country in the world.

But we are the country where people walk into elementary schools, night clubs and bowling alleys and commit massacres.

But you don’t care about that. That’s the price other people pay for your obsession with guns
We are the most crime free country in the world when you take away democrat shit hole blue cities. And close the border.

It's possible that this is a hate crime. There is plenty to hate about mouthy Christians.

We are the most crime free country in the world when you take away democrat shit hole blue cities. And close the border.
And yet we have a thread here about a random shooting of a guy on the street in a Republican red city.

Reality isn’t your strong suit.

And yet we have a thread here about a random shooting of a guy on the street in a Republican red city.

Reality isn’t your strong suit.
Oh dear you didn't realize Phoenix city council was controlled by democrats and they have a democrat mayor? How's that for reality?

Oh dear you didn't realize Phoenix city council was controlled by democrats and they have a democrat mayor? How's that for reality?
Apparently you didn’t read the first line of the story. Go back, read it and tell me what city he was in. Hint, it wasn’t Phoenix.

Forum List

Back