Man picks up BB gun off shelf in walmart - Cops shoot him dead.

Ran around our neighborhood with realistic toy M-16s, no one ever bothered calling cops.....people are afraid of everything nowdays.
Ever point them at cops who dont know they are toys? As a 22 yr old?
Once more s l o w l y.......nobody ever called the cops......they werent cowering in fear over everything. At least we will know what happened in this case, isnt Walmart wall to wall cameras.

That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

Cops told him to drop the gun (which looks like an AK47), and HE REFUSED.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?

That's the face value story. The reality is we have too many cops that think they have a license to kill. And btw, this is just the symptom of a larger problem. More and more, we are living in a police state.

And this is why I will turn the channel any time I hear about a cop getting killed. I can;t stand any of them

And this is why I will turn the channel any time I hear about a cop getting killed. I can;t stand any of them
Good. When u need help I hope they dont show up.

They don't show up anyway, they only care about Prostitution and speeding
Im sure you'd know...

Yup when I see dumb news stories about arresting guys for paying to play. Who cares? Focus on the real criminals

That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

Cops told him to drop the gun (which looks like an AK47), and HE REFUSED.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?

On this one, I gotta agree with you.

This article doesn't give the race but other articles i've read said he was black.

Cops shoot and kill man holding toy gun in Wal-Mart | MSNBC

08/09/14 05:16 PM—
A young man holding a toy rifle in a Wal-Mart was shot and killed on Tuesday by police in the Dayton suburb of Beavercreek, Ohio, according to Raw Story. John Crawford, 22, was carrying a toy gun he picked up in the store, alarming two other shoppers.

CBS reports that two other Wal-Mart customers, April and Ronald Ritchie, saw Crawford walking around the store with what appeared to be a gun and called the police. The police station reports that officers asked Crawford to put down the weapon, and opened fire when he did not comply.

The Ohio Attorney General’s office has said that the gun Crawford was carrying was an MK-177 BB/Pellet rifle, also known as a “variable pump air rifle.” Family members could not be reached for comment by msnbc.

Well, sure you read that somewhere else, cuz you never leave out an opportunity to bring up race, as long as it impugnes black or brown people.

Your posts really are pretty disgusting.

Ran around our neighborhood with realistic toy M-16s, no one ever bothered calling cops.....people are afraid of everything nowdays.

Not saying he shouldn't have put it down. But that is not the point. I would never mistake that for a real gun. How is it that trained professionals couldn't? Oh and it looks nothing like an AK. It is a loose copy of an ACR. If you're going to argue a point at least get the facts straight.

Not saying he shouldn't have put it down. But that is not the point. I would never mistake that for a real gun. How is it that trained professionals couldn't? Oh and it looks nothing like an AK. It is a loose copy of an ACR. If you're going to argue a point at least get the facts straight.

Yes you would. Lots of BB/Air Soft guns look very real. They do it on purpose because people buy them for that reason.

Forum List

Back