Man picks up BB gun off shelf in walmart - Cops shoot him dead.

The cops should be on trial for responding to the complaints of retarded citizens who are afraid of guns.

Unless he's menacing others with the gun, the Second Amendment is his license and permit to carry anywhere at any time.

The citizens who called the police should be sent to Re-education on Gun Rights at the local Town Hall, instead of making bakers go to re-education for not making a wedding cake for faggots.

That "toy" gun looks like an assault rifle. This idiot took it out of the package, and was walking around like he was on patrol of WalMart.

Cops told him to drop the gun (which looks like an AK47), and HE REFUSED.

If you are carrying a gun, or a BB gun that LOOKS LIKE A GUN, and cops come and tell you to put it down..........Jesus Christ, have people really become THIS DUMB?

Yup. Had the same thing happen here where I work.

Some idiot had a gun right out in front of the courthouse. Shows what an idiot he really was as we have fortyfour armed Deputies here at the Courthouse. They had his ass covered seven ways to Sunday. If he'd shot that gun he would have been killed right there.

As it was SWAT took his ass out after he refused to negotiate. They then found he had a toy gun. Stupid fucker he surely was.

He's dead and no one else was hurt. If your going to wave a gun around LEO's
its a good way to get your ass killed. No way to tell if the gun is real or a toy and they are not going to take the chance its real.

Say goodby idiot.

With all the mass shootings, the cops would have been ridiculed had they not acted immediately if it turned out to be real.

They simply cannot win.

And this is why I will turn the channel any time I hear about a cop getting killed. I can;t stand any of them
Good. When u need help I hope they dont show up.
I have never had a cop show up to help. They only write tickets for any violation they can find. I have even gotten a ticket for for an unlicensed vehicle that was clearly licensed. They are more of a pain in the ass than help. Any time something of mine was stolen or burnt, they never caught the criminals, they only cite me for violations.

This article doesn't give the race but other articles i've read said he was black.

Cops shoot and kill man holding toy gun in Wal-Mart | MSNBC

08/09/14 05:16 PM—
A young man holding a toy rifle in a Wal-Mart was shot and killed on Tuesday by police in the Dayton suburb of Beavercreek, Ohio, according to Raw Story. John Crawford, 22, was carrying a toy gun he picked up in the store, alarming two other shoppers.

CBS reports that two other Wal-Mart customers, April and Ronald Ritchie, saw Crawford walking around the store with what appeared to be a gun and called the police. The police station reports that officers asked Crawford to put down the weapon, and opened fire when he did not comply.

The Ohio Attorney General’s office has said that the gun Crawford was carrying was an MK-177 BB/Pellet rifle, also known as a “variable pump air rifle.” Family members could not be reached for comment by msnbc.

I bet the cops were white.

Of course since only whites can be racist, right, idiot?

And this is why I will turn the channel any time I hear about a cop getting killed. I can;t stand any of them
Good. When u need help I hope they dont show up.
I have never had a cop show up to help. They only write tickets for any violation they can find. I have even gotten a ticket for for an unlicensed vehicle that was clearly licensed. They are more of a pain in the ass than help. Any time something of mine was stolen or burnt, they never caught the criminals, they only cite me for violations.

That is not how it used to be. They used to teach cops how to tactfully navigate public expectations and responses.

Now they just put on a ninja suit it seems like. Instead of their primary responsibility being the protection of the public, it has become to increase city revenues by issuing tickets. That revenue stream is going to dry up over the next ten to twenty years as people buy self-driving cars.

The guy who took the bb gun out of the package to carry the gun around the store was a nut case. He had some sort of screwed up agenda and I believe that he did not follow the LEO's orders.

Sorry, no sympathy there. Next case.

Then why the fuck are children allowed to buy them if they look like the real fucking thing?

I wouldn't think children are allowed to buy these specific ones. Despite the ammo used bb/pellets, they're not the low-velocity sorta ones that wouldn't even break the skin like. They're billed as 'tactical air rifles.' New term to me, but suggests they're more akin to bonafide firearms than toys.

This particular line is not like the old Daisy bb lever-action rifles. Looking through the website, these are assault rifle replicas more than anything else. Have M16/M4 looking ones as well as the one in question (which I think looks a bit like an HK-91.) From the model's link,

Warning!NOT A TOY. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED. MISUSE OR CARELESS USE MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. BE CAREFUL, SHOOT SAFELY.
Crosman | Airguns | Rifles | Pump | MK-177 (Black)

"This all-new, tactical, variable pump, BB/pellet rifle features new valve technology combining lower pumping force with higher velocities. Features include a full tactical rail on top with adjustable sights and side rails for accessories. The MK-177 is fed by a 5 shot pellet clip or choose the internal 300 + BB magazine, conveniently located on the side. The newly designed bolt handle is larger and located on left side for ease of use. Store ammo in the handy space beneath the rubber shoulder friction pad. Assembled in the USA.

* Rugged, all-weather construction
* Tactical pistol grip
* Full Picatinny rail
* Accessory rails for flashlight or laser
* Rifled steel barrel"

I don't recall laser mounts being an option when I was a kid.

LOL.....another thread displaying the disconnectedness of the gun grabbing limpwristers........the most entertaining threads on the message board.

What can you say here......it is just a fact that there are some people just THAT stoopid.:biggrin::biggrin::up: Consider it a mercy killing.....somebody like that would be dead in a year or two anyway, no doubt, but maybe take with them any number of innocents.

Stop depending on cops for your protection. Take care of yourself.

Ran around our neighborhood with realistic toy M-16s, no one ever bothered calling cops.....people are afraid of everything nowdays.
Ever point them at cops who dont know they are toys? As a 22 yr old?
Which article are you getting this from?

Link, please.

Where's that link?

Or are you full of shit?

Get hoppin', boy!

So when did @bucs90 become such a little bitch, making false statements, then running away like a coward when asked to prove?

A relative told the paper the family had contacted the NAACP and the National Action Network, a civil rights group led by MSNBC’s Rev. Al Sharpton.
That's an important thing to remember, conservatives:

These families call Sharpton - he doesn't "show up" because of his ego. I'm not a fan of his, per se, but he responds to requests, he doesn't horn in.

Sharpton is a fraud and a charlatan. He goes where ever there is money and publicity for himself.

A relative told the paper the family had contacted the NAACP and the National Action Network, a civil rights group led by MSNBC’s Rev. Al Sharpton.
That's an important thing to remember, conservatives:

These families call Sharpton - he doesn't "show up" because of his ego. I'm not a fan of his, per se, but he responds to requests, he doesn't horn in.

Sharpton is a fraud and a charlatan. He goes where ever there is money and publicity for himself.
He doesn't show up unless invited by the family.

If the person had nothing to hide, then doing what was asked of them would have been the easiest thing in the world for the person. When there is nothing to hide, no one minds.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Googling MK-177 BB I'd have shot him too. Those don't look like toys so much as assault rifles.

MK-177 BB - Google Search

Then why the fuck are children allowed to buy them if they look like the real fucking thing?
Because the human hope and one-time normal expectation was that the parents wouldn't allow the kid to point it at a cop and refuse to drop it when the cops demanded so.

Stop depending on cops for your protection. Take care of yourself.

Exactly like not they will come anyway

Forum List

Back