Man owns 3,000 weapons, calls himself the most armed man in America

but HERE , in the spirit of this here gun thread here is a good gun comparison , vewy interesting imo . --- [Video] Mini Gun vs Machine Gun comparison - The Gun Feed --- machine gun versus mini gun . Right now only the rich can afford either . My hope is that one of these days 'mini guns' will become cheaper so that ALL can have one Pogo .
And those would be very good for cleaning out classrooms or stadiums at sporting events. Pismoe, you are a sick bastard.

IN a country where it is believed there are two guns for every resident – one pistol-packing American is doing his bit to bump up the averages. Mel Bernstein – known as the Dragon Man – has earned the title the ‘most armed man in the US’ and has a frightening 3,000 weapons in his collection – and that doesn’t include the tanks. Mel Bernstein, who earned his nickname thanks to his flamethrower-rigged motorbike, has now given a tour inside his vast private military museum known as Dragon Land.

Man Owns 3,000 weapons, Calls himself the "Most Armed Man in America"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well by the time this goes around some libtard will try and get him sent up . Or some political prick who hates guns will do what they do to Trump look for anything they can to strip him of his rights .

He can call himself anything he wants, but he's not correct. There are people out there with WAAAAAAY more weapons than him.

IN a country where it is believed there are two guns for every resident – one pistol-packing American is doing his bit to bump up the averages. Mel Bernstein – known as the Dragon Man – has earned the title the ‘most armed man in the US’ and has a frightening 3,000 weapons in his collection – and that doesn’t include the tanks. Mel Bernstein, who earned his nickname thanks to his flamethrower-rigged motorbike, has now given a tour inside his vast private military museum known as Dragon Land.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well by the time this goes around some libtard will try and get him sent up . Or some political prick who hates guns will do what they do to Trump look for anything they can to strip him of his rights .

Sheesh :cuckoo:

Wonder if he's a poster here. Certainly paranoid enough to be one.

Hey Pog- he's not necessarily paranoid. Some people just like collecting. I only own 2 guns and a compound bow, but I use them more than most people I know who own many more weapons.

Didja see his bedroom? Posted above.

Looks like he's expecting the entire Russian army to come knocking on the door somewhere around 4am. Literally lying in repose with his finger on the trigger.

That's why I say ----- :cuckoo:

That's called a staged photo, I know it's hard for people like you to comprehend, but that is what it is. It ain't real.

If your first paragraph what supposed to embody the core premise of your response to my query "what is an anti-American," the second paragraph is a non sequitur. Furthermore, after painfully reading through your rant, I am still wondering what caused you to believe that differences of opinion by American citizens makes one group more or less American than the other. So-called leftist contribute as much to the American ideal in the form of taxes and bodies of daughters and sons in war efforts as much as more than right-wingers do. Even today, the left-wingers are among the first to answer the call for military service as the children of wealthy right-wingers avoid the military at all costs.

From that perspective who is more anti-American than those who hide behind their wealth and send the less fortunate or less affluent to fight and die in wars that benefit the wealthy more than anyone else in this country? Don't come to me talking about who is or isn't anti- American. You are not qualified to do so.

Democrats are the biggest anti American's there are
the best part is they are eating themselves alive and getting caught in all the bs lies they fed the American peopel
It is not the Democrats who are caught lying about dalliances with the Russians on almost a daily basis. That may be as anti- American as you can get. BTW, I would be a bit careful about calling Democrats liars . Trump is the liar in Chief and everybody knows it, it's no secret. So excuse me and the audience for not taking you seriously when you speak of Democrats as being Liars.

He can call himself anything he wants, but he's not correct. There are people out there with WAAAAAAY more weapons than him.
But the most they can shoot is 2 at a time.

And what good is having all of those weapons if you don't have ammunition for each and every one of them?

And what good is having all of those weapons if you don't have ammunition for each and every one of them?

They have them because they want them. Why do rich people have multiple cars? Because they want them.

They have them because they want them. Why do rich people have multiple cars? Because they want them.

.Hopefully his family is not Being deprived because of his obsession with owning so many guns. Hopefully, he has them well secured so that if he dies unexpectedly
Or if his house is burglarized while he is away, those arms don't fall into the wrong hands and become a threat to us all.

.Hopefully his family is not Being deprived because of his obsession with owning so many guns. Hopefully, he has them well secured so that if he dies unexpectedly
Or if his house is burglarized while he is away, those arms don't fall into the wrong hands and become a threat to us all.

Oh I think you can rest easy there. I can see his security measures are pretty good, and that's what can be seen in the pictures. I am sure there is much more besides. He's clearly got enough money he can have the best.

Oh I think you can rest easy there. I can see his security measures are pretty good, and that's what can be seen in the pictures. I am sure there is much more besides. He's clearly got enough money he can have the best.
I wish him the best....

but HERE , in the spirit of this here gun thread here is a good gun comparison , vewy interesting imo . --- [Video] Mini Gun vs Machine Gun comparison - The Gun Feed --- machine gun versus mini gun . Right now only the rich can afford either . My hope is that one of these days 'mini guns' will become cheaper so that ALL can have one Pogo .
And those would be very good for cleaning out classrooms or stadiums at sporting events. Pismoe, you are a sick bastard.
----------------------------------------------- probably too heavy for most and both should be mounted but like i say , most can't afford them YET plus then ammo is expensive OldRocks .

Hey Pog- he's not necessarily paranoid. Some people just like collecting. I only own 2 guns and a compound bow, but I use them more than most people I know who own many more weapons.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the pwick 'bill oreily' was amazed or astounded when he was told by a City Official in Roseberg 'ORY GUN ' that an average number of guns owned by gun owning people from his area was 14 guns . This was in an interview right after a lefty liberal from 'kalifornia' went on a killing spree at a Community College located in Roseburg Oregon a few years ago . ---------------------- Someone mentioned ammunition , as far as ammunition and caliber goes , i think that it is best to have guns that use current USA military calibers and then after that any caliber is fine due to just being interested in different or old historical or hunting calibers .

Last edited:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the pwick 'bill oreily' was amazed or astounded when he was told by a City Official in Roseberg 'ORY GUN ' that an average number of guns owned by gun owning people from his area was 14 guns . This was in an interview right after a lefty liberal from 'kalifornia' went on a killing spree at a Community College located in Roseburg Oregon a few years ago . ---------------------- Someone mentioned ammunition , as far as ammunition and caliber goes , i think that it is best to have guns that use current USA military calibers and then after that any caliber is fine due to just being interested in different or old historical or hunting calibers .

"Lefty" and "Liberal" are two different things. No idea what you're babbling about here in what is apparently a stage impression of Tweety Bird.

Didja see his bedroom? Posted above.

Looks like he's expecting the entire Russian army to come knocking on the door somewhere around 4am. Literally lying in repose with his finger on the trigger.

That's why I say ----- :cuckoo:

That's called a staged photo, I know it's hard for people like you to comprehend, but that is what it is. It ain't real.

Obviously it's a staged photo. Duh! And being a staged photo, he's put himself into exactly the position and setting he wishes to convey. That means everything we see in it is intentional. Don't you get that?

If your first paragraph what supposed to embody the core premise of your response to my query "what is an anti-American," the second paragraph is a non sequitur. Furthermore, after painfully reading through your rant, I am still wondering what caused you to believe that differences of opinion by American citizens makes one group more or less American than the other. So-called leftist contribute as much to the American ideal in the form of taxes and bodies of daughters and sons in war efforts as much as more than right-wingers do. Even today, the left-wingers are among the first to answer the call for military service as the children of wealthy right-wingers avoid the military at all costs.

From that perspective who is more anti-American than those who hide behind their wealth and send the less fortunate or less affluent to fight and die in wars that benefit the wealthy more than anyone else in this country? Don't come to me talking about who is or isn't anti- American. You are not qualified to do so.

Democrats are the biggest anti American's there are
the best part is they are eating themselves alive and getting caught in all the bs lies they fed the American peopel
It is not the Democrats who are caught lying about dalliances with the Russians on almost a daily basis. That may be as anti- American as you can get. BTW, I would be a bit careful about calling Democrats liars . Trump is the liar in Chief and everybody knows it, it's no secret. So excuse me and the audience for not taking you seriously when you speak of Democrats as being Liars.

It is not the Democrats who are caught lying about dalliances with the Russians on almost a daily basis.

Yeah...actually, it is. hilary got 144 million dollars from putin when she was Secretary of State through her money laundering charity...john podesta, here campaign chairman was up to his neck in Russian connections, his brother and daughter as well...actual connections....and loretta lynch and obama helped them hide it....

.Hopefully his family is not Being deprived because of his obsession with owning so many guns.

He's already deprived himself of his own wife because of that very obsession. She was killed by two smoke bombs traveling at 150mph that were being used to set a TV scene for his gun worship. He doesn't seem to have made the connection.

Hopefully, he has them well secured so that if he dies unexpectedly

That's kind of why I mentioned Robert Dear, who shot up a Planned Parenthood building in that same area.

Interesting thought --- what would such a paranoid wacko have set up to secure his space so he can travel? Of course this question assumes he travels at all, which is unlikely give his apparent stage of fright but suppose he set up a trusted friend to guard this arsenal.... upon his return what are the chances his housesitter would figure, "hey, I'm armed, I can fend this guy off" :eusa_think: I would suspect the subject's own paranoia prevents him from ever going anywhere at all, even for groceries.

What a way to live. :(

211tdvk.jpg

Sorry to temporarily hi-jack the thread but.....

I LOVE this video ! And I support Trump!
landscape-1495730847-shove.gif

To me it says, "Enough of the Leeches at the UN and elsewhere sucking off the American taxpayers and then telling them to fuck off"
Here's a guy PRESIDENT Donald J Trump who says "Fuck You" right back at em and PROUDLY puts AMERICA FIRST. I'll stand with TRUMP!

Right ON Sir President Trump! The leeches on the Left call anyone who stands for America a "sociopath". How ironic is that?

That photo vs this one of their apologist Obama....
ObamaBowing.jpg

:badgrin: Thank you for your patience...I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread....

It says "sociopath in action -- watch the eyes" You didn't follow instructions.

It says that because as Rump pushes his way to the front he makes eye contact with NO ONE. As if the very people he's pushing through are not even human. Three people look at Rump to see what's going on, Duško Marković even extends a friendly gesutre and very much eye contact after he sees who just angled past him ---- which Rump completely snubs and fails to meet. Three people invite eye contact and all he does is shove his nose into the air. It's as if he doesn't perceive any humans around him at all.

And that's exactly what I mean by "sociopath". Normal people don't act like that. Rump thinks himself some superior life form.

That's a problem for him, but thanks to idiot drones at the ballot box, it's now a proxy problem for all of us.

(/offtopic)

Last edited:

"Lefty" and "Liberal" are two different things. No idea what you're babbling about here in what is apparently a stage impression of Tweety Bird.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm not suprised that you are confused , your confusion may be partly due to your advanced old age Pogo :afro:. That being said , it is true that lefty , liberal , democrat , hillary , mrobama , scum , unamerican wankers are all the same thing Pogo . ----------------------------- And like i said , Current USA military calibers , like .223 , .308 are the calibers to have in rifles or carbines also known as long guns . In handguns the current USA military caliber 9mm is the caliber to have and the gun , probably a Glock model 19 pistol for me Pogo . ----------- Other calibers are fine if a person has the interest and i really like 45.70 in an Original Springfield Trapdoor saddlering carbine because of its history and big bullet . I also like .45 ACP Colt and . 44 S+W magnum and special in handguns because of their history and effectiveness Pogo . ------------------- but when its comes to calibers and guns everything is good and the more guns in Americans hands the better Pogo .

Sorry to temporarily hi-jack the thread but.....

I LOVE this video ! And I support Trump!
landscape-1495730847-shove.gif

To me it says, "Enough of the Leeches at the UN and elsewhere sucking off the American taxpayers and then telling them to fuck off"
Here's a guy PRESIDENT Donald J Trump who says "Fuck You" right back at em and PROUDLY puts AMERICA FIRST. I'll stand with TRUMP!

Right ON Sir President Trump! The leeches on the Left call anyone who stands for America a "sociopath". How ironic is that?

That photo vs this one of their apologist Obama....
ObamaBowing.jpg

:badgrin: Thank you for your patience...I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread....

It says "sociopath in action -- watch the eyes" You didn't follow instructions.

It says that because as Rump pushes his way to the front he makes eye contact with NO ONE. As if the very people he's pushing through are not even human. Three people look at Rump to see what's going on, Duško Marković even extends a friendly gesutre and very much eye contact after he sees who just angled past him ---- which Rump completely snubs and fails to meet. It's as if he doesn't perceive any humans around him at all. And that's exactly what I mean by "sociopath". Normal people don't act like that. Rump thinks himself some superior life form.

(/offtopic)
---------------------------------------------------------- the underlings in that video clip now understand their place , and i am glad to see it !! [what the hey is a 'dusko' anyway eh Pogo ??]

Forum List

Back