Otto Skorzeny - The most dangerous man in Europe

Seems he was really a Mossad Killer
The article is trying to belittle Skorzeny´s role as a soldier. My renter is also a big fan of him and lent me his book, very interesting.

Amazon product

The article is also not very correct. Skorzeny didn´t use a glider to get Mussolini. You know, gliders have problems starting, lol. He used a Fi 156 Storch, instead.

Do you understand that I have met, and been friends with men who did far more than Otto?

Do you understand that? I personally knew Witzig, Topp, Rall, Galland, Johnson, Zemke, Upham.

All men who did far more than Skorzeny ever did. He was far from the "most dangerous man in Europe".

He was brave, yes. But so were countless others.
Word blind as a bat .
I am uninterested in personal battle bravery .
I am talking matters a million times more important-- like organising the Fourth Reich
But without belittling anybody on an individual basis .

And if I gave you a list of the people I have known, you would stand there with your mouth wide open .

Skorzeny was very instrumental in training Arabs in terror and establishing the mess we are now faced with by collaborating with the then Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin Mohamed Al Husseini. This whole bag of worms is very complicated, and the roots are so convoluted it is impossible to know the whole situation and is why it can't be solved by the US. Yeah, Larouche but you will never hear anything meaningful on CNN. Terror's Legacy: Schacht, Skorzeny, Allen Dulles ref page 18 https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/f...nderlying-Precursors-to-Violent-Extremism.pdf

Seems he was really a Mossad Killer
There's really no evidential basis for that. It's a rumor from a Jerusalem Post article citing anonymous sources. It has all the earmarks of Soviet propaganda and it is known that the Jerusalem Post had been thoroughly infiltrated by the KGB.

Word blind as a bat .
I am uninterested in personal battle bravery .
I am talking matters a million times more important-- like organising the Fourth Reich
But without belittling anybody on an individual basis .

And if I gave you a list of the people I have known, you would stand there with your mouth wide open .

Doubtful. Nazis don't impress me.

The article is trying to belittle Skorzeny´s role as a soldier. My renter is also a big fan of him and lent me his book, very interesting.

Amazon product

The article is also not very correct. Skorzeny didn´t use a glider to get Mussolini. You know, gliders have problems starting, lol. He used a Fi 156 Storch, instead.

Skorzeny did nothing to get mussolini. That was a luftwaffe paratrooper mission from front to back.

Otto was merely along for the ride.

I read about this mission in his book. He got the mission from Hitler personally. He was in charge, he was on the ground.

I read about this mission in his book. He got the mission from Hitler personally. He was in charge, he was on the ground.

Harald Otto-Mors is who planned, and led the mission. Skorzenys book is a lot of propaganda.

You don´t like him, got it.
No, I think he's a brave soldier. He just was in the habit of stealing the glory from those who really did the job.

Let's just say I want those who performed the deeds, to get the credit they deserve.

Don't you?

Skorzeny's reputation was based on media stories that mostly centered around the "daring" rescue of Mussolini. The fact is that the Italian army was laughable and Mussolini's confinement was guarded by old men and Italian kids to young to be used as cannon fodder on the front. Skorzeny ran circles around the American lines during the Battle of the Bulge while Ike was attending a series of Christmas parties and whatever passed for intelligence at the time was probably drunk.

Forum List

Back