Man owns 3,000 weapons, calls himself the most armed man in America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
IN a country where it is believed there are two guns for every resident – one pistol-packing American is doing his bit to bump up the averages. Mel Bernstein – known as the Dragon Man – has earned the title the ‘most armed man in the US’ and has a frightening 3,000 weapons in his collection – and that doesn’t include the tanks. Mel Bernstein, who earned his nickname thanks to his flamethrower-rigged motorbike, has now given a tour inside his vast private military museum known as Dragon Land.

Man Owns 3,000 weapons, Calls himself the "Most Armed Man in America"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well by the time this goes around some libtard will try and get him sent up . Or some political prick who hates guns will do what they do to Trump look for anything they can to strip him of his rights .

IN a country where it is believed there are two guns for every resident – one pistol-packing American is doing his bit to bump up the averages. Mel Bernstein – known as the Dragon Man – has earned the title the ‘most armed man in the US’ and has a frightening 3,000 weapons in his collection – and that doesn’t include the tanks. Mel Bernstein, who earned his nickname thanks to his flamethrower-rigged motorbike, has now given a tour inside his vast private military museum known as Dragon Land.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well by the time this goes around some libtard will try and get him sent up . Or some political prick who hates guns will do what they do to Trump look for anything they can to strip him of his rights .

Sheesh :cuckoo:

Wonder if he's a poster here. Certainly paranoid enough to be one.

nothing to do with paranoia in most cases , its just an American collecting guns same as Jay Leno collects cars Pogo .

Last edited:
nothing to do with paranoia in most cases , its just an American collecting guns same as Jay Lenocollects cars Pogo .

They ain't all "guns". Everything from swords to paintball.

The article is misleading --- he runs a store and museum, which of course are going to necessitate owning such a large number. He says 200 or so are "in his name". But look at his bedroom....

nintchdbpict000302559458.jpg

That's just nuts. Clearly he's got some mental issues.
His obsession already killed his wife too.

El Paso County btw is where Robert Dear went into a Planned Parenthood building and started shooting people. Point of reference.

who cares about his wife , who cares about a guy named Robert Dear . Also , looks like the article writer is English / british , uk'er . All i care about and celebrate is THIS guys ability , wealth or whatever to have his collection Pogo .

who cares about his wife , who cares about a guy named Robert Dear . Also , looks like the article writer is English / british , uk'er . All i care about and celebrate is THIS guys ability , wealth or whatever to have his collection Pogo .
with the way things are going in europe and england i suppose that some of those Subjects wish they had a few guns Pogo .

Last edited:
who cares about his wife

*HE* does. He called her his "best friend". Which is so sad.
But it was his obsession with this stupid shit that killed her.

who cares about a guy named Robert Dear

I would think those who got shot by him, or rather their survivors left behind.
------------------------------------------------------ well , i'm only interested in the gun collection .

with the way things are going in europe and england i suppose that some of those Subjects had a few guns Pogo .

El Paso County is in Colorado.

Hey Pog- he's not necessarily paranoid. Some people just like collecting. I only own 2 guns and a compound bow, but I use them more than most people I know who own many more weapons.

Hey Pog- he's not necessarily paranoid. Some people just like collecting. I only own 2 guns and a compound bow, but I use them more than most people I know who own many more weapons.

Didja see his bedroom? Posted above.

Looks like he's expecting the entire Russian army to come knocking on the door somewhere around 4am. Literally lying in repose with his finger on the trigger.

That's why I say ----- :cuckoo:

Looks like he's expecting the entire Russian army to come knocking on the door somewhere around 4am. Literally lying in repose with his finger on the trigger.

---------------------------------------------------------- Free Country and i think that if he is worried about any enemies its muslim enemies rather than Russian enemies that he is worried about Pogo .

---------------------------------------------------------- Free Country and i think that if he is worried about any enemies its muslim enemies rather than Russian enemies that he is worried about Pogo .

Really doesn't matter --- you just posted the key word: "worried". He's obsessed. Doesn't matter "about who", he's freaking psycho.

I just picked "Russian" as the biggest army I could think of, since that size is what he appears to be expecting in those hallucinations. Could have gone with "Chinese" too.

nothing to do with paranoia in most cases , its just an American collecting guns same as Jay Lenocollects cars Pogo .

They ain't all "guns". Everything from swords to paintball.

The article is misleading --- he runs a store and museum, which of course are going to necessitate owning such a large number. He says 200 or so are "in his name". But look at his bedroom....

nintchdbpict000302559458.jpg

That's just nuts. Clearly he's got some mental issues.
His obsession already killed his wife too.

El Paso County btw is where Robert Dear went into a Planned Parenthood building and started shooting people. Point of reference.

Ya know what?

That's a man with some very real mommy and sex issues.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Anti American's don't get that it's not being paranoid it's called being prepared. What most of these dumb fks can't seem to understand is everything that is coming it going to hit all at once. Right now most asses think it's all a conspiracy.

Well look at Europe they let them tank, and they're trying to do it to the US as well. They meaning the Globalist.

The other thing these asses seem to think is a huge joke is we are entering into a global collapse , most preppers know this and have been preparing for it, the game is hard when the Elites keep shuffling the economic system. But now they are running out of methods to do it.

Obama drove this Country into the ground, but it also started before him.

Obama drove this Country into the ground, but it also started before him

How do you figure Obama drove this country into the ground? What caused you to believe that?

Anti American's don't get that it's not being paranoid it's called being prepared. What most of these dumb fks can't seem to understand is everything that is coming it going to hit all at once. Right now most asses think it's all a conspiracy.
Who do you consider an anti-American and why?

Obama drove this Country into the ground, but it also started before him

How do you figure Obama drove this country into the ground? What caused you to believe that?

Who do you consider an anti-American and why?

The ancient strategy of divide and conquer is masterfully used to herd us into intellectual, economic, spiritual, gender, and racial groups at conflict with one another in order for the powers that shouldn’t be to manipulate events for their purposes. This is nothing new… it’s been used by authoritarians throughout history to gain power over their subjects. Only today, the technocratic elite have been able to invade our minds leaving many clueless as to what’s happening around them.

It's Trump's fault he did it
Dam those RWNJ
Gays who support Trump -- cast out their own
Trannies who hate Trump and cast out their own
Democrats are the biggest anti American's there are
the best part is they are eating themselves alive and getting caught in all the bs lies they fed the American peopel the ones who don't believe it are the idiots who are still wiling to lick the shit off their boots
OBAMA, LYNCH, CLINTONS, Their Governors , why look how well Chicago is doing, and Detroit....
ANTIFA
BLM

there's your ANTI Americans and that's only some.

upload_2017-6-26_20-34-14.png

Sorry to temporarily hi-jack the thread but.....

I LOVE this video ! And I support Trump!
landscape-1495730847-shove.gif

To me it says, "Enough of the Leeches at the UN and elsewhere sucking off the American taxpayers and then telling them to fuck off"
Here's a guy PRESIDENT Donald J Trump who says "Fuck You" right back at em and PROUDLY puts AMERICA FIRST. I'll stand with TRUMP!

Right ON Sir President Trump! The leeches on the Left call anyone who stands for America a "sociopath". How ironic is that?

That photo vs this one of their apologist Obama....
ObamaBowing.jpg

:badgrin: Thank you for your patience...I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back