Man owns 3,000 weapons, calls himself the most armed man in America

Sorry to temporarily hi-jack the thread but.....

I LOVE this video ! And I support Trump!
landscape-1495730847-shove.gif

To me it says, "Enough of the Leeches at the UN and elsewhere sucking off the American taxpayers and then telling them to fuck off"
Here's a guy PRESIDENT Donald J Trump who says "Fuck You" right back at em and PROUDLY puts AMERICA FIRST. I'll stand with TRUMP!

Right ON Sir President Trump! The leeches on the Left call anyone who stands for America a "sociopath". How ironic is that?

That photo vs this one of their apologist Obama....
ObamaBowing.jpg

:badgrin: Thank you for your patience...I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread....

The video shows how insecure and frightened trump is. He knows he's in way over his head and thinks being a rude bully makes him look stronger than he is. All bullies are actually impotent and weak, just as trump is.

The photo of President Obama simply shows proper protocol. He knows he has nothing to prove.

You can see the same thing in the way they treat their wives as well as others around them.

Oh and Obama never apologized. That's just another RWNJ lie that has been retold so many times that gullible fools blindly believe. OTOH, trump not only apologizes yeti the world, he also keeps tearing down the US. He's a traitor.

The other thing I keep noticing is how Marković first reacts as Rump comes up from behind. Looks like Rump goosed him on the way up. His startled expression reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald encountering Jack Ruby. Marković's like, "wtf??"

The poster I quoted who reads the whole gesture as "the President saying 'fuck you'" articulates exactly what the whole issue was in that moment. And she's probably blissfully oblivious to her own analysis.

To me it says, "Enough of the Leeches at the UN and elsewhere sucking off the American taxpayers and then telling them to fuck off"
Here's a guy PRESIDENT Donald J Trump who says "Fuck You" right back at em and PROUDLY puts AMERICA FIRST. I'll stand with TRUMP!

Right ON Sir President Trump! The leeches on the Left call anyone who stands for America a "sociopath". How ironic is that?

ObamaBowing.jpg

:badgrin: Thank you for your patience...I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread....

The video shows how insecure and frightened trump is. He knows he's in way over his head and thinks being a rude bully makes him look stronger than he is. All bullies are actually impotent and weak, just as trump is.

The photo of President Obama simply shows proper protocol. He knows he has nothing to prove.

You can see the same thing in the way they treat their wives as well as others around them.

Oh and Obama never apologized. That's just another RWNJ lie that has been retold so many times that gullible fools blindly believe. OTOH, trump not only apologizes yeti the world, he also keeps tearing down the US. He's a traitor.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
everybody is a traitor if you dont agree with them ludd...not very American is it?....

Might know you would support trump's worshipping tyrants and dictators and his constant tearing done the US.

Yes Harry Dresden - IMO, those side against the US and worship our enemies are traitors.

The real question is, WHY DON'T YOU AGREE?

and a few of those 3000 guns may go to DryCreek machine gun shoot in Arizona or some other Machine gun shoot somewhere in the USA . --- --- not off topic , on topic for a gun thread in my opinion . And these machine gun shoots go on all over the USA . Just bring your 'machine' gun and ammo , pay the entry fee that usually goes to charity and you are all set . --------------- we really ought to have more Gun Threads eh .

and then 'Knob Creek' , yeah Pogo . Americans love their guns and the more guns the merrier . --- ---

ObamaBowing.jpg

, if I had a choice between bowing slightly or tongue kissing a male Arab, I think I'dl prefer the Obama method.

Screenshot_2017-06-27-11-31-38_1498584867348.jpg

Last edited:

ObamaBowing.jpg

everybody is a traitor if you dont agree with them ludd...not very American is it?....

Might know you would support trump's worshipping tyrants and dictators and his constant tearing done the US.

Yes Harry Dresden - IMO, those side against the US and worship our enemies are traitors.

The real question is, WHY DON'T YOU AGREE?

if you ever read my posts you would realize how stupid you sound....show me were i have ever supported trumps "worshipping tyrants and dictators"...ill give you a few days and when you cant find me doing so i will even accept your apology......and i know you know dam well what i am talking about when i criticize you calling anyone who disagrees with you a "traitor" or an "anti-american"... you do it quite often....

Forum List

Back