Man is knocked out in Cub Scouts meeting in fight over parking spot

Excellent point. I can and can’t believe DA Bragg admitted that he is aligning with a movement to go easy on criminal behavior according to race in the name of equity. This is sure to divide US. Who wants to go into Urban areas that are predominantly Black knowing that if you are a victim of a crime, you are less likely to revive justice because of race?
It also shows how stupid he is to admit that. Another AA admit to Harvard.

The Democrats are pushing the attitude that laws don’t have to be obeyed. Especially if you’re black. And no….that’s not a racist statement. The DA just admitted he is going easy on thugs for purposes of “racial equity.”
And other people are acting like they are the cops and that they actually have some authority to order people around.

And other people are acting like they are the cops and that they actually have some authority to order people around.
But the worst of the group is the violent thug, agree? And if he were in NYC, the racist mayor would be working to lower charges to a misdemeanor.

But the worst of the group is the violent thug, agree? And if he were in NYC, the racist mayor would be working to lower charges to a misdemeanor.
I find that people are a lot less disagreeable if I mind my own business and don't try to exert authority I don't have.

I find that people are a lot less disagreeable if I mind my own business and don't try to exert authority I don't have.
But you didn’t answer my question. The people or person who complained about the entitled Bitch taking a handicapped person’s spot is NOTHING compared to the violent Black thug. Correct?

How was this mean acting like the cops? Did he try and enforce the law because of her violating the handicap parking infraction?

Calling people out for their wrongdoing is not acting like the cops.

But you didn’t answer my question. The people or person who complained about the entitled Bitch taking a handicapped person’s spot is NOTHING compared to the violent Black thug. Correct?
I never condone violence of any kind nor do I ever identify people by their skin color alone

How was this mean acting like the cops? Did he try and enforce the law because of her violating the handicap parking infraction?

I disagree.

A cops job is to "call people out" for their crimes isn't it?

I never condone violence of any kind nor do I ever identify people by their skin color alone
Doesn’t answer the question. Was the Black thug the worst of the group?

And his skin color is relevant because the NY DA said he’s going easy on thugs for racial equity. The same could be the case here.

I’ve done it. When a person throws their trash on the ground in front of me, and there’s a trash can in the vicinity, I very sweetly say “oh….I guess you didn’t notice the trash can over there.”

But given how violent and deranged leftists are, maybe I should stop doing it.

How DARE anybody refuse to acknowledge her black privilege.

Didn't the one fellow not realize that the same standards that apply to whites, Asians, Jews and Hispanics simply do not apply to blacks?

People should take their cue from the way that USMB is run. Being black gives carte blanche to break the riles everybody else has to follow.

.Even a good concealed carry is no good against a sucker punch.

You mean good guys with guns can get taken out by someone just using the element of surprise? And with only his fists?!

No, that can't be right.

Time to start making sure that animals like that get no more chances to sucker punch people. After enough of them are taken out, the herd will begin to learn a new behavior pattern.

I'm sensing some Nazi energy here

Doesn’t answer the question. Was the Black thug the worst of the group?

And his skin color is relevant because the NY DA said he’s going easy on thugs for racial equity. The same could be the case here.

The PERSON who incites violence is always the worst offender. I would have thought that so obvious that it didn't need further explanation. And I have no control over what a DA in some state I don't live in does so it's not something I really concern myself with.

But just as an aside why are some people so upset over whether or not people park their cars incorrectly. If you called the cops you'd learn pretty quick that they cops don't fucking care if someone illegally parks in a handicap spot for a few minutes so why does it bother you so much?

Besides that it sure as hell seems to me that most people with those handicap tags on their mirrors don't really need them anyway

Last edited:
I’ve done it. When a person throws their trash on the ground in front of me, and there’s a trash can in the vicinity, I very sweetly say “oh….I guess you didn’t notice the trash can over there.”

But given how violent and deranged leftists are, maybe I should stop doing it.
I’ve done it and I’ve been held accountable as well. In my county in Maryland, all dogs must be leashed. I took my dog off leash in a wide open space to run and play ball. Pedestrians were walking by and expressed concern to me that unleashed dogs could go after people or other dogs and reminded me of the ordinance. Regardless of how I felt about the ordinance and the circumstances, the people were right and I was held accountable.

The PERSON who incites violence is always the worst offender. I would have thought that so obvious that it didn't need further explanation. And I have no control over what a DA in some state I don't live in does so it's not something I really concern myself with.

But just as an aside why are some people so upset over whether or not people park their cars incorrectly. If you called the cops you'd learn pretty quick that they cops don't fucking care if someone illegally parks in a handicap spot for a few minutes so why does it bother you so much?

Besides that it sure as hell seems to me that most people with those handicap tags on their mirrors don't really need them anyway
No, the person who COMMITS the violence is always the worst offender.

Not defending the apparent thuggish behavior mentioned in the OP, but I will say there's a difference between politely pointing out that someone's breaking a rule/law and being a hyper-aggressive ass about it. Not saying that this is what the sucker punched guy was doing and even if he was, the lady who parked in the HC spot and her thuggish bf are both in the wrong. But...if per chance she was getting cursed out and yelled at, then that's also needlessly escalating things.

Forum List

Back