Man is knocked out in Cub Scouts meeting in fight over parking spot

If it had any brains he would have told the raging beeatch to move the car and STHU over the phone.

the idiot actually drove over to confront the.guy? WTH?

Last edited:
Nope. I just sit back here pointing out how both sides are doing it while you cannot ever bring yourself to admit your beloved party is just as guilty.
What's my "beloved Party?" Do you have any idea what political Party I'm registered with?

Your comment was "divisive."

The woman should face some consequences too. If she was illegally parked and didn't move, she contributed to this.
Except a civilian has absolutely no authority to compel a person to move their vehicle.

What is it with people thinking that can act like cops anyway?

Some hood rat bitch was illegally parked in a handicapped space, she got called out on it. Then got mad and called this guy who then walked into a Cub Scout meeting and almost murdered a man.

An argument about a parking spot carried over into a Cub Scouts meeting in Michigan, leading to a man being knocked unconscious, police say.

The incident happened Tuesday, April 18, in Warren, about 20 miles north of Detroit. Police are now searching for 26-year-old Tyrone Sledge, who has been charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

The Warren Police Department said the argument took place in the parking lot of Roose Elementary School prior to the Cub Scouts meeting. A man called out a woman for parking in a handicapped spot without a permit, police said.

Police referred to the argument as “brief and minor,” but the woman called a relative, Sledge, who later appeared at the meeting.

Perp
1647082e-d285-478b-aab7-25f79a186ee4-Sledge.JPG

iu
Violence is a real problem within America's black population. Instead of promoting a positive solution out of respect for ones fellow Americans many black Americans resort to a "violence first" mentality. As a kid/young man I had EXCELLENT instructors that taught me how to coexist with one another. My instructors were all mute but taught me by example. They looked somewhat different from me as they had four legs, big ears & black tails. They were true ambassadors of peace in a world of aggression/strife. I never forgot about them & still think of them daily. If they could coexist in peace with both themselves & mankind, which they did, then why can't man do the same with their fellow mankind???

Last edited:
More likely, it was bound to happen because of a rise in sense of Entitlement and no sense of Personal Accountability. That can be blamed on Liberals and elected Democrats.
The Democrats are pushing the attitude that laws don’t have to be obeyed. Especially if you’re black. And no….that’s not a racist statement. The DA just admitted he is going easy on thugs for purposes of “racial equity.”

If it had any brains he would have told the raging beeatch to move the car and STHU over the phone.

the idiot actually drove over to confront the guy? WTH?
Yep. He wasn't even a witness to what happened in the lot. The female friend or family member called him hey baby I got dissed come over here and do something about this. Ala simp Will Smith.

The Democrats are pushing the attitude that laws don’t have to be obeyed. Especially if you’re black. And no….that’s not a racist statement. The DA just admitted he is going easy on thugs for purposes of “racial equity.”
Excellent point. I can and can’t believe DA Bragg admitted that he is aligning with a movement to go easy on criminal behavior according to race in the name of equity. This is sure to divide US. Who wants to go into Urban areas that are predominantly Black knowing that if you are a victim of a crime, you are less likely to receive justice because of race?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back