man hires man to rape wife off craigs list

nc has more aryan organizations than any other state....leads the succession movement....what else?
o an interesting tidbit of history, the doctor who solved the mystery of blood types and tranfusions...bleeds to death in fron of a whites only hospital in nc...last active open kkk killings ...greensboro nc....need i go on?

KANNAPOLIS, N.C. (AP) - Craigslist is again under scrutiny after a North Carolina man was charged with using the popular online classified site to fulfill his own fantasy by finding someone to rape his wife at knifepoint while he watched.

The woman said Thursday she has been "traumatized" by the attack, which she did not know about ahead of time. It happened a month after Craigslist agreed to overhaul its policing of sex ads following a slaying in Massachusetts.

"You don't know what I'm going through," she said, shaking her head as she stood on her front porch. "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

My Way News - NC man charged with arranging wife's rape online

why are they always from nc?

What a sick puppy.

I don't know ... why ARE they always from NC?:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

KANNAPOLIS, N.C. (AP) - Craigslist is again under scrutiny after a North Carolina man was charged with using the popular online classified site to fulfill his own fantasy by finding someone to rape his wife at knifepoint while he watched.

The woman said Thursday she has been "traumatized" by the attack, which she did not know about ahead of time. It happened a month after Craigslist agreed to overhaul its policing of sex ads following a slaying in Massachusetts.

"You don't know what I'm going through," she said, shaking her head as she stood on her front porch. "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

My Way News - NC man charged with arranging wife's rape online

why are they always from nc?

What a sick puppy.

I don't know ... why ARE they always from NC?:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Bones asked first.

nc has more aryan organizations than any other state....leads the succession movement....what else?
o an interesting tidbit of history, the doctor who solved the mystery of blood types and tranfusions...bleeds to death in fron of a whites only hospital in nc...last active open kkk killings ...greensboro nc....need i go on?
I can relate..bid a 16 mil contract back in 93' here..it went to a company out of NC with no experience and a non responsive bid. There are a few NC'ers that hang around here. Then again in northern idaho they have the camps of skin heads. Rod has a cousin that was mayor in one of those lil' towns up there. We stopped into to say hi one day. I saw a truck packed with them shaven headed folks. I made a comment to rod's cousin, he got pretty agitated about the whole situation as he had to deal with them from time to time.

I can relate..bid a 16 mil contract back in 93' here..it went to a company out of NC with no experience and a non responsive bid. There are a few NC'ers that hang around here. Then again in northern idaho they have the camps of skin heads. Rod has a cousin that was mayor in one of those lil' towns up there. We stopped into to say hi one day. I saw a truck packed with them shaven headed folks. I made a comment to rod's cousin, he got pretty agitated about the whole situation as he had to deal with them from time to time.

OMG, they were bald and in a truck.
Profile much?

OMG, they were bald and in a truck.
Profile much?

Hey! Shaved head and in a truck sounds so .... ummm .... like ME!:lol:

I guess this woman was blindsided and caught from behind! I am surprised at what people will do in the name of "sexcitement"! This poor woman probably was a good wife who would bend over backwards to satisfy her husband. He didn't know a good thing when he had it. I bet she was head-over-heels in love with the bastard! Poor gal was caught between a rock and a hard place! Shame!:evil::eusa_shhh::eusa_hand:

As horrible as it is, you know they'll blame the internet.

Spot on Kitty and in turn, it should fall to Al Gore, the creator of the Internet.

As sad and as sick as this is, it's not surprising. There are some very sick puppies out there.

Forum List

Back