Man-Hating Feminist Disses Buzz Aldrin For White Male Privilege

Milo is the author of the Breitbart article. Are you telling met that Breitbart employs a transwoman with a bi-personality going by the name of both Milo Yiannopoulos and Linda Thump?

Because that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck is Linda Thump?

She doesn't exist on the internet. The only mention of her per google...is that Breitbart Article. With every twiter post cited as being from Linda.....actually being by the article's author.

* Sigh *

Satire is SO WASTED on Some People.

YOUR fellow NUTTERS sure fell for it. LOL!

And you loons are just desperate for some "attention":

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Best to put that one on ignore. She's a troll

If I put every troll on ignore, I'd have half the board on the list.

As it stands, only one particularly annoying one is on my ignore list. It's quite blissful to not see said persons posts as they are dreary and banal.

LOL I think I have half the forum on ignore. There are a couple that bait and then report, I'm onto them :)

Milo is the author of the Breitbart article. Are you telling met that Breitbart employs a transwoman with a bi-personality going by the name of both Milo Yiannopoulos and Linda Thump?

Because that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck is Linda Thump?

She doesn't exist on the internet. The only mention of her per google...is that Breitbart Article. With every twiter post cited as being from Linda.....actually being by the article's author.

* Sigh *

As it stands, only one particularly annoying one is on my ignore list. It's quite blissful to not see said persons posts as they are dreary and banal.

Then you idiots would have no one to point out the bullshit you post. What would you do without us?

* Sigh *

Then you idiots would have no one to point out the bullshit you post. What would you do without us?

Have less fish in the barrel to shoot.

Clearly, the part I emboldened didn't tip you off. Condolences on your density.

And that's why you posted this in Current Events?

Because I felt like it.

Yeah, but its not a current event. And there's no mention from you that it was Satire. And you said nothing when posters around you took it seriously.

That's three strikes. Either you didn't realize it was satire. Or you intentionally misrepresented it as real.

I don't think she knew. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I don't think she did either.

Though forcing her to admit it was satire and then pointing and laughing at the hapless idiots that took it seriously was totally worth my time.

At least they are useful idiots. They know how to cut n paste. :)

* Sigh *

LOL I think I have half the forum on ignore. There are a couple that bait and then report, I'm onto them :)

Sassssy has everyone on "pretend" ignore. :p

This pretty much sums up the lunacy of Man-Hating Feminism:

American hero Buzz Aldrin came under fire today from prominent feminist Linda Thump, who claimed that the astronaut’s pride about being the second person to walk on the moon was little more than “cissexist white male privilege.”

(snip)

Speaking on Twitter, Thump said Aldrin’s “constant braggadocio and toxic masculine preening” was the worst ex‎ample of sexist ignorance in the sciences today. “I mean why would we even want to go to the moon? Have you SEEN how white that thing is? Why not focus on Mars as a testament to the brave struggles of the indigenous American peoples.”

“Are we even sure he went there? I read online that the whole thing was probably faked anyway, and it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the patriarchal Establishment is seeking to consolidate its chokehold on women with fabrications and frauds,” she explained. “As any gender studies major can tell you, scientific progress is an illusion invented by sexist pigs to keep women down.”

“I’m sure Buzz thinks landing on the moon was some kind of ‘scientific accomplishment,'” she continued, “But all it really demonstrates is how far women still have to go to achieve real equality.”

(snip)

Thump went on: “Let’s get real. Until a woman has been to the moon can we honestly say humanity has even left this planet? I think not. Buzz Aldrin should check his privilege.”

Warming to her theme, the lesbian academic this afternoon posted further commentary on her blog, which is titled Kill All Men, They’re Just So Icky And Gross And Who Really Needs Them Anyway, Oh By The Way Daddy My Tuition Is Due....

Sorry Buzz Aldrin The Moon Landing Was Just Cosmic Manspreading - Breitbart

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical... (in every sense of the word)

American hero Buzz Aldrin came under fire today from prominent feminist Linda Thump, who claimed that the astronaut’s pride about being the second person to walk on the moon was little more than “cissexist white male privilege.”

(snip)

Speaking on Twitter, Thump said Aldrin’s “constant braggadocio and toxic masculine preening” was the worst ex‎ample of sexist ignorance in the sciences today. “I mean why would we even want to go to the moon? Have you SEEN how white that thing is? Why not focus on Mars as a testament to the brave struggles of the indigenous American peoples.”

“Are we even sure he went there? I read online that the whole thing was probably faked anyway, and it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the patriarchal Establishment is seeking to consolidate its chokehold on women with fabrications and frauds,” she explained. “As any gender studies major can tell you, scientific progress is an illusion invented by sexist pigs to keep women down.”

“I’m sure Buzz thinks landing on the moon was some kind of ‘scientific accomplishment,'” she continued, “But all it really demonstrates is how far women still have to go to achieve real equality.”

(snip)

Thump went on: “Let’s get real. Until a woman has been to the moon can we honestly say humanity has even left this planet? I think not. Buzz Aldrin should check his privilege.”

Warming to her theme, the lesbian academic this afternoon posted further commentary on her blog, which is titled Kill All Men, They’re Just So Icky And Gross And Who Really Needs Them Anyway, Oh By The Way Daddy My Tuition Is Due....

ROFLMNAO!

And why is it hysterical, keyes?

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

Thank you. I knew that smart people would "get it".

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

And why is it hysterical, keyes?

If you have to ask, you'll never GROK.

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

Are you saying that Matthew, Tank and SassyIrishLass are dumb? LOL!

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

No, I'm saying that you are. You are a boring, dull person. You post no interesting content on this site - you just troll and attack people.

What a sad life you must have.

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

No, I'm saying that you are. You are a boring, dull person. You post no interesting content on this site - you just troll and attack people.

I'm not the one who fell for your nonsense, your fellow nutters did. Actually, I think you bought it too, otherwise you would not have posted this in Current Events to begin with.

I do admit to having fun at your expense, so, thank you for that. lol

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

I'm not the one who fell for your nonsense, your fellow nutters did. Actually, I think you bought it too, otherwise you would not have posted this in Current Events to begin with.

You are such a tool. You fell for it, and now try to deflect.

This thread succeeded beyond my expectations. w00t!

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

Sure thing. And that's why you posted it in Current Events and did not correct your fellow nutters. You big dummy. You bought this stupid story until it was pointed out that there is no Linda Thump.

Sure thing. And that's why you posted it in Current Events and did not correct your fellow nutters. You big dummy. You bought this stupid story until it was pointed out that there is no Linda Thump.

You are such a sad sack.

You are such a sad sack.

You: This pretty much sums up the lunacy of Man-Hating Feminism:

Me: LMAO!

You are such a sad sack.

You really are desperate.

You are such a sad sack.

You really are desperate.

It was entertaining for a while, now I'm getting bored. I'll let you have the last word.

See ya, Dingbat. :)

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

Given your posting history and propensity for failed threads, you're in no position accuse anyone of not posting anything interesting.

In this case you've cited Breitbart, an infamous rightwing hack site completely devoid of credibility and merit.

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

(snip)

(snip)

ROFLMNAO!

Given your posting history and propensity for failed threads, you're in no position accuse anyone of not posting anything interesting.

In this case you've cited Breitbart, an infamous rightwing hack site completely devoid of credibility and merit.

And yet here you are posting in the thread!

You are another boring poster who is banal and uninteresting. No wonder you have an affinity for Carla.

Forum List

Back