Man-Hating Feminist Disses Buzz Aldrin For White Male Privilege

There's a big difference between doing and bitching. Men throughout history are by far the doers that get things done.

Men developed the math
Men developed the physics
Men through pooling resources got the money and resources to get it done.
Men built the rocket
Men had the nerve to strap ourselves on top of something that could end our lives.

Woman like to bitch but bitching has never built shit. Emotional outrage is all you have! haha.

Maybe instead of bitching you should shut up for one moment.

You do realize that the entire OP is parody. That there is no 'Linda Thump'. And that the author Milo Yiannopolous is citing himself as 'Linda'.

Right?

Strange that Boedummy didn't correct her fellow nutters and inform them that this is satire.

Yeah. Its almost like she was trying to pass it off as an actual news article. But in Body's defense, Breitbart wasn't very clear that this was parody either.

Though the 'Twitter Posts' used as evidence coming exclusively from the article's author should have been a huge red flag.

It was for me.

Strange that Boedummy didn't correct her fellow nutters and inform them that this is satire.

Yeah. Its almost like she was trying to pass it off as an actual news article. But in Body's defense, Breitbart wasn't very clear that this was parody either.

Though the 'Twitter Posts' used as evidence coming exclusively from the article's author should have been a huge red flag.

It was for me.

Yes, but what kind of idiot would read Breitbart and think it's real news to begin with?

It was for me.

Yes, but what kind of idiot would read Breitbart and think it's real news to begin with?

Should be an easy enough question to answer. Just look for those posters with froth dripping down their chins and their panties full of their own shit over the OP.

And those are said 'idiots'.

It was for me.

Your incurious and gullible worldview is truly sad.

Ah, satire. Like you mentioned in your OP.

Clearly, the part I emboldened didn't tip you off. Condolences on your density.

And that's why you posted this in Current Events?

Because I felt like it.

Yeah, but its not a current event. And there's no mention from you that it was Satire. And you said nothing when posters around you took it seriously.

That's three strikes. Either you didn't realize it was satire. Or you intentionally misrepresented it as real.

Because I felt like it.

Yeah, but its not a current event. And there's no mention from you that it was Satire. And you said nothing when posters around you took it seriously.

That's three strikes. Either you didn't realize it was satire. Or you intentionally misrepresented it as real.

I don't think she knew. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Because I felt like it.

Oh Piffle.

The anniversary of the Moon Landing IS a current event. If you don't think it is, I really couldn't give a fig.

White males created the physics and rockets to get their...This hateful **** never did shit and just is so full of hatred that is all emotional.

***** like her don't advance shit. Heck, they tar this country apart and make for less advancements. ***** like this will always be lonely and never do a damn thing being so.

'*****' like who? Who the fuck is 'Linda Thump. The blog cited by the Breitbart article doesn't exist. There's no mention of the woman anywhere save the Breitbart article. And every twitter post cited in the article is from its author, a dude named Milo.

Apparently the author of the article is citing himself as 'Linda Thump'. With no external reference to her....anywhere. Um, can anyone establish this person actually exists?

Linda is Milo Y's Trans-Woman bi-personality. One half of himself totally loathes the other for his White Privilege, fo shizzle.

Milo is the author of the Breitbart article. Are you telling met that Breitbart employs a transwoman with a bi-personality going by the name of both Milo Yiannopoulos and Linda Thump?

Because that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck is Linda Thump?

She doesn't exist on the internet. The only mention of her per google...is that Breitbart Article. With every twiter post cited as being from Linda.....actually being by the article's author.

* Sigh *

Satire is SO WASTED on Some People.

YOUR fellow NUTTERS sure fell for it. LOL!

White males created the physics and rockets to get their...This hateful **** never did shit and just is so full of hatred that is all emotional.

***** like her don't advance shit. Heck, they tar this country apart and make for less advancements. ***** like this will always be lonely and never do a damn thing being so.

'*****' like who? Who the fuck is 'Linda Thump. The blog cited by the Breitbart article doesn't exist. There's no mention of the woman anywhere save the Breitbart article. And every twitter post cited in the article is from its author, a dude named Milo.

Apparently the author of the article is citing himself as 'Linda Thump'. With no external reference to her....anywhere. Um, can anyone establish this person actually exists?

Linda is Milo Y's Trans-Woman bi-personality. One half of himself totally loathes the other for his White Privilege, fo shizzle.

Milo is the author of the Breitbart article. Are you telling met that Breitbart employs a transwoman with a bi-personality going by the name of both Milo Yiannopoulos and Linda Thump?

Because that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck is Linda Thump?

She doesn't exist on the internet. The only mention of her per google...is that Breitbart Article. With every twiter post cited as being from Linda.....actually being by the article's author.

* Sigh *

And you loons are just desperate for some "attention":

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Because I felt like it.

Oh Piffle.

The anniversary of the Moon Landing IS a current event. If you don't think it is, I really couldn't give a fig.

But that's NOT what this thread is about, Dingbat.

* Sigh *

Best to put that one on ignore. She's a troll

* Sigh *

I remember the day you Nutter's named yourselves "Teabaggers". LOL! That was some real entertainment!!!

* Sigh *

If I put every troll on ignore, I'd have half the board on the list.

As it stands, only one particularly annoying one is on my ignore list. It's quite blissful to not see said persons posts as they are dreary and banal.

Because I felt like it.

I don't think she knew. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I don't think she did either.

Though forcing her to admit it was satire and then pointing and laughing at the hapless idiots that took it seriously was totally worth my time.

* Sigh *

I remember the day you Nutter's named yourselves "Teabaggers". LOL! That was some real entertainment!!!

No, you all are the ones who keep using that phrase.

* Sigh *

Why don't you read something, Sasssssy! :p

Forum List

Back