Man-Hating Feminist Disses Buzz Aldrin For White Male Privilege

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This pretty much sums up the lunacy of Man-Hating Feminism:

American hero Buzz Aldrin came under fire today from prominent feminist Linda Thump, who claimed that the astronaut’s pride about being the second person to walk on the moon was little more than “cissexist white male privilege.”

(snip)

Speaking on Twitter, Thump said Aldrin’s “constant braggadocio and toxic masculine preening” was the worst ex‎ample of sexist ignorance in the sciences today. “I mean why would we even want to go to the moon? Have you SEEN how white that thing is? Why not focus on Mars as a testament to the brave struggles of the indigenous American peoples.”

“Are we even sure he went there? I read online that the whole thing was probably faked anyway, and it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the patriarchal Establishment is seeking to consolidate its chokehold on women with fabrications and frauds,” she explained. “As any gender studies major can tell you, scientific progress is an illusion invented by sexist pigs to keep women down.”

“I’m sure Buzz thinks landing on the moon was some kind of ‘scientific accomplishment,'” she continued, “But all it really demonstrates is how far women still have to go to achieve real equality.”

(snip)

Thump went on: “Let’s get real. Until a woman has been to the moon can we honestly say humanity has even left this planet? I think not. Buzz Aldrin should check his privilege.”

Warming to her theme, the lesbian academic this afternoon posted further commentary on her blog, which is titled Kill All Men, They’re Just So Icky And Gross And Who Really Needs Them Anyway, Oh By The Way Daddy My Tuition Is Due....

Sorry Buzz Aldrin The Moon Landing Was Just Cosmic Manspreading - Breitbart

White males created the physics and rockets to get their...This hateful **** never did shit and just is so full of hatred that is all emotional.

***** like her don't advance shit. Heck, they tar this country apart and make for less advancements. ***** like this will always be lonely and never do a damn thing being so.

10986802_978252455519892_411872782011469059_o.jpg

Who the fuck is Linda Thump? Even the internet has no idea who she is. Seriously, type the name into a search engine and you're going to get jack shit. The only reference I was able to find to her.....was the breitbart article.

And the tweets in question came from Milo Yiannopoulos. A british dude. And the author of the article.

White males created the physics and rockets to get their...This hateful **** never did shit and just is so full of hatred that is all emotional.

***** like her don't advance shit. Heck, they tar this country apart and make for less advancements. ***** like this will always be lonely and never do a damn thing being so.

'*****' like who? Who the fuck is 'Linda Thump. The blog cited by the Breitbart article doesn't exist. There's no mention of the woman anywhere save the Breitbart article. And every twitter post cited in the article is from its author, a dude named Milo.

Apparently the author of the article is citing himself as 'Linda Thump'. With no external reference to her....anywhere. Um, can anyone establish this person actually exists?

'*****' like who? Who the fuck is 'Linda Thump. The blog cited by the Breitbart article doesn't exist. There's no mention of the woman anywhere save the Breitbart article. And every twitter post cited in the article is from its author, a dude named Milo.

Apparently the author of the article is citing himself as 'Linda Thump'. With no external reference to her....anywhere. Um, can anyone establish this person actually exists?

Linda is Milo Y's Trans-Woman bi-personality. One half of himself totally loathes the other for his White Privilege, fo shizzle.

Linda is Milo Y's Trans-Woman bi-personality. One half of himself totally loathes the other for his White Privilege, fo shizzle.

Milo is the author of the Breitbart article. Are you telling met that Breitbart employs a transwoman with a bi-personality going by the name of both Milo Yiannopoulos and Linda Thump?

Because that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck is Linda Thump?

She doesn't exist on the internet. The only mention of her per google...is that Breitbart Article. With every twiter post cited as being from Linda.....actually being by the article's author.

I applaud you junior high decreed response...

Milo is the author of the Breitbart article. Are you telling met that Breitbart employs a transwoman with a bi-personality going by the name of both Milo Yiannopoulos and Linda Thump?

Because that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Who the fuck is Linda Thump?

She doesn't exist on the internet. The only mention of her per google...is that Breitbart Article. With every twiter post cited as being from Linda.....actually being by the article's author.

* Sigh *

Satire is SO WASTED on Some People.

There's a big difference between doing and bitching. Men throughout history are by far the doers that get things done.

Men developed the math
Men developed the physics
Men through pooling resources got the money and resources to get it done.
Men built the rocket
Men had the nerve to strap ourselves on top of something that could end our lives.

Woman like to bitch but bitching has never built shit. Emotional outrage is all you have! haha.

Maybe instead of bitching you should shut up for one moment.

This pretty much sums up the lunacy of Man-Hating Feminism:

American hero Buzz Aldrin came under fire today from prominent feminist Linda Thump, who claimed that the astronaut’s pride about being the second person to walk on the moon was little more than “cissexist white male privilege.”

(snip)

Speaking on Twitter, Thump said Aldrin’s “constant braggadocio and toxic masculine preening” was the worst ex‎ample of sexist ignorance in the sciences today. “I mean why would we even want to go to the moon? Have you SEEN how white that thing is? Why not focus on Mars as a testament to the brave struggles of the indigenous American peoples.”

“Are we even sure he went there? I read online that the whole thing was probably faked anyway, and it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the patriarchal Establishment is seeking to consolidate its chokehold on women with fabrications and frauds,” she explained. “As any gender studies major can tell you, scientific progress is an illusion invented by sexist pigs to keep women down.”

“I’m sure Buzz thinks landing on the moon was some kind of ‘scientific accomplishment,'” she continued, “But all it really demonstrates is how far women still have to go to achieve real equality.”

(snip)

Thump went on: “Let’s get real. Until a woman has been to the moon can we honestly say humanity has even left this planet? I think not. Buzz Aldrin should check his privilege.”

Warming to her theme, the lesbian academic this afternoon posted further commentary on her blog, which is titled Kill All Men, They’re Just So Icky And Gross And Who Really Needs Them Anyway, Oh By The Way Daddy My Tuition Is Due....

Sorry Buzz Aldrin The Moon Landing Was Just Cosmic Manspreading - Breitbart

So, who is this Linda Thump?

Forum List

Back