Man goes to prison for registering dead people as democrats.

One of the emails in the WikiLeaks dump where John Podesta talks about the voter fraud his party engaged in when Barack Insane Obama ran for president. I wonder how long you can keep denying reality, Seawytch? :dunno:

View attachment 137083

:lol: What do you think this proves?
That you continue to deny reality!

What you experience is most assuredly not reality...and what is being discussed in that email is not an admission of fraud.

FALSE: WikiLeaks E-Mail Says Obama Directed His Supporters to Enage in 'All-American Voter Fraud'
My God...it's written in black and white! Now you're going to deny e-mails on top of everything else?!?! :eusa_doh:

FALSE: WikiLeaks E-Mail Says Obama Directed His Supporters to Enage in 'All-American Voter Fraud'

Liar your link.didnt say it was false.

Nothing to see here
Voter / Election fraud does not exist

...still insists every left-wing indoctrinated snowflake out there....

:lol: What do you think this proves?
That you continue to deny reality!

What you experience is most assuredly not reality...and what is being discussed in that email is not an admission of fraud.

My God...it's written in black and white! Now you're going to deny e-mails on top of everything else?!?! :eusa_doh:

Liar your link.didnt say it was false.

The claim:

The WikiLeaks 'Podesta archive' included an e-mail that stated President Obama had "directed his supporters in Colorado to engage in a little all-American voter fraud." See Example(s)

RATING
MOSTLY FALSE
WHAT'S TRUE

A 2015 e-mail from John Podesta referenced unproven rumors that the Obama campaign had "flooded" the 2008 Iowa Democratic caucuses with out-of-state voters.

NEWS FLASH. Unsubstantiated rumors are not proof of Voter Fraud.

Forum List

Back