Man Fatally Shot By Woman Cop After Trying To Take Her Baton

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Man Fatally Shot After Trying To Take Police Officer s Baton In Coachella

COACHELLA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a man has been shot to death during a struggle with a Coachella police officer, during which he tried to take the officer's baton away.

I can't understand, this idiot really thought that he can fight with policeman and win? Well, he got what he deserved. He fought the law, and the law won. Hope it will be good lesson to other badasses!

He must have been white, because nobody seems to care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't care when its black on black either. Its just when that old cracker, honky white ass SOB does it. They can't tell us what to do anymore. And screw their time clock too. White man is to preoccupied with time. And the Jews, screw them too. They own all the ghettos we have to live in. ON and on and on and on.. Excuse after excuse up the gazoo.

-Geaux

Imagine if this idiot was willing to attack a police officer, what he was doing with his life the rest of the time?

If this man was black, now, cop will be shooted now and thousands of protesters looted a house where this guy was trying to enter. Social networks and medias will shouted about it, etc... Reverse racism and reverse discrimination man, that's how it really looks like!

It was a hispanic guy. Not black but brown enough that you cons can still be excited about it.
But not brown enough for you to get excited?

Not innocent enough for me to get excited.
If he were black he would be innocent in your eyes.

If he were white you and the gaggle of conservatives in this thread wouldn't be falling all over each other calling him a thug and celebrating. The thread wouldn't even exist.

It was a hispanic guy. Not black but brown enough that you cons can still be excited about it.

If he were white you and the gaggle of conservatives in this thread wouldn't be falling all over each other calling him a thug and celebrating. The thread wouldn't even exist.
If you had a brain you would be playing tittly winks with it.

If you had a brain you would be playing tittly winks with it.

If you had a brain you'd know how to spell tiddly winks.

Forum List

Back