Another criminal charges armed homeowner...result as expected...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
What is it with these criminals? charging a home owner, who is armed and alert is...well...stupid.

You know, maybe they read anti gun nut posts, like the ones here on U.S. Message....they read the anti gunners saying law abiding citizens will panic, or be disarmed and only kill 200 criminals a year....and do they believe it? well...with some of the stories about these encounters it might seem so....

Home Owner 1 Pennsy Perp Perforated Permanantly Extrano s Alley a gun blog

Briefly quoting the Tribune Review report linked above:

The intruder, identified as Emanuel Ladson, 37, of Pittsburgh, entered the home on California Road through a window about 3:30 a.m. and was confronted by the homeowner in the kitchen, Coroner Tim Warco said.

Once confronted, Ladson began running toward the homeowner, who fired a single shot from a handgun, striking Ladson in the chest, Warco said.

Ladson left through the front door and collapsed in the yard about 50 feet from the home. He was pronounced dead at 4:48 a.m. in Monongahela Valley Hospital’s emergency room.

He charged the homeowner for the same reason Michael Brown charged a cop wirh his gun pointed at him. In Brown's case he was high on pot. This guy might also have been too drugged out to percieve the danger.

If my home were robbed, I'd prefer it be done while we're gone. I would also shoot to kill in such a situation, but I'd hate to live with it for the rest of my days. Justified or not.

They believe with the idiots obutthurt and holder in office they are invincible, they are finding that is a delusion.

Forum List

Back