One of MSNBC favorite 'Peaceful' Protesters

you guys have lost your mind, but guess what, you can spill your bull crap all day long on this board, and day after day on this board...

What's the difference...why do you get your horrific free speech and others don't? You are extremely divisive people, and many of you are liars to boot....but all that is okay? Yet, it is not okay with the other idiots out there protesting?

Cry me a river.......

Another typical young liberal.

An MSNBC profile of Williams in September quoted him as saying, “We have to come together as one and show them we can be peaceful, that we can do this. If not, they’re going to just want us to act up so (police) can pull out their toys on us again.”

Later, he continued: “I learned that we have to stand up and that you can’t get nowhere with violence but you can always move people without it.”
Stupid, dishonest and violent :rolleyes:

The human scum turned out to be just another piece of violent LIB shit.
I can't wait to see how he likes spending five years of a Federal prison.
He'll be pimped out and 'married' so many times he'll be able to see his flip flops through his ass hole.
Protester who advocates peace charged with setting fire at Berkeley QT News
I see you are still dreaming of being back in the stir....
How come you can never finish a sentence?

you guys have lost your mind, but guess what, you can spill your bull crap all day long on this board, and day after day on this board...

What's the difference...why do you get your horrific free speech and others don't? You are extremely divisive people, and many of you are liars to boot....but all that is okay? Yet, it is not okay with the other idiots out there protesting?

Cry me a river.......

Who are you addressing, exactly?

Leave the asshole on the streets rather than put him in the slammer. Odds are better either another black will kill him or he'll do something requiring the police to blow his worthless ass to hell.

Melissa Harris Perry from MSNBC doesn't believe that rioting,looting and arson are really violent offenses.
Not at all shocking considering the source.

Forum List

Back