Man Facing Felony For Reading His Wife's E-Mail

Just reading all this makes me even more confident I made the right choice to never get married again.

oh i just sooooooooo disagree HG!

It is so awesome to have a partner in life, one that is really there for you when you need it and even if you don't need it, willing to share everything with you....the promotion, the being fired....the ups and downs.....the sickness and in health....

Yes, it takes a special person, your soul mate....and the Lord knows I had my share of not being with the right person, but when you find it....there is nothing better in the world, imho!

It's good to reach a resolve that you do not 'need' someone else in your life...to be self sufficient in all....especially after a divorce....and just when you can accept your own singlehood and be happy with it.....ZAP! Cupid's arrow....and hopefully, this time around....you will quickly KNOW from experience, if this new love is your soulmate or not....!

Never say never dear....there is a soulmate out there for ya, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it!

Just reading all this makes me even more confident I made the right choice to never get married again.

It is so awesome to have a partner in life, one that is really there for you when you need it and even if you don't need it, willing to share everything with you....the promotion, the being fired....the ups and downs.....the sickness and in health....

Yes, it takes a special person, your soul mate....and the Lord knows I had my share of not being with the right person, but when you find it....there is nothing better in the world, imho!

It's good to reach a resolve that you do not 'need' someone else in your life...to be self sufficient in all....especially after a divorce....and just when you can accept your own singlehood and be happy with it.....ZAP! Cupid's arrow....and hopefully, this time around....you will quickly KNOW from experience, if this new love is your soulmate or not....!

Never say never dear....there is a soulmate out there for ya, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it!

I have a girlfriend now I just don't feel the need to be married, I was married for 5 years and the last year of that marriage was a living hell, I don't want to ever go through that again.

I have a girlfriend now I just don't feel the need to be married, I was married for 5 years and the last year of that marriage was a living hell, I don't want to ever go through that again.

I got married when I was very very young....to a man near 10 years my senior and ended up being abusive....BIGGEST mistake of my life....

I gave up on needing a significant other, concentrated on my career and improving my life and had absolutely no intentions of ever marrying again....the guys I dated were by choice, not even marriage material....i wanted no part of marriage...6 years later, after I was happy with myself and my life, out of the clear blue, CUPID'S ARROW struck....we had been friends for a few years...worked with each other...when cupid's arrow struck us both at the same time and we finally became girlfriend/boyfriend....within a month of dating, I told my mom i KNEW I found my soul mate....she balked at the idea...6 weeks after boyfriend/girlfriend, he asked me to marry him, I said yes...we married a year later and it has been 20 years of pure happiness, for the both of us....we were friends for a bit, first though!

And they lived Happily ever after... :D

THE END.

I got married when I was very very young....to a man near 10 years my senior and ended up being abusive....BIGGEST mistake of my life....

I gave up on needing a significant other, concentrated on my career and improving my life and had absolutely no intentions of ever marrying again....the guys I dated were by choice, not even marriage material....i wanted no part of marriage...6 years later, after I was happy with myself and my life, out of the clear blue, CUPID'S ARROW struck....we had been friends for a few years...worked with each other...when cupid's arrow struck us both at the same time and we finally became girlfriend/boyfriend....within a month of dating, I told my mom i KNEW I found my soul mate....she balked at the idea...6 weeks after boyfriend/girlfriend, he asked me to marry him, I said yes...we married a year later and it has been 20 years of pure happiness, for the both of us....we were friends for a bit, first though!

And they lived Happily ever after... :D

THE END.

I'm glad that it worked out for you and I hope you stay married happily.:clap2:

Forum List

Back