Man cleared for shooting at cops breaking into his home.

didnt they use a no knock warrant to raid Roger Stones home ? cant find info whether they did or didnt on google .

I do not recall that to be the case. It was hugely overblown though. Sent in an army practically. I did not support that either.

I don't give a fuck.

Use your fucking brain.

Can you dumb MFers NOT see the knock on effects of this shit?

The state does not differentiate between 'threats'.

Today it is a 'drug dealer'

Tomorrow it is YOU for posting a 'meany word'.

Doubt me?

Ask a European.
what
the
fuck
are
you
blithering
on
about?

never mind. don't care.

Wow.

I thought I had a grasp on just how big an ignorant idiot you are.

But you've surpassed my expectations...
No, only an ignorant idiot would assume otherwise. You know, the kind of idiot who also spends their time defending murderers and other violent criminals.

No, only an ignorant idiot would assume otherwise. You know, the kind of idiot who also spends their time defending murderers and other violent criminals.

Show me where I've defended a violent criminal.

Do it or admit to being a scumbag liar (because that's exactly what you are)...

Show me where I've defended a violent criminal.

Do it or admit to being a scumbag liar (because that's exactly what you are)...
Youre doing it right now in this thread. I call a murderer a murderer and you get all angry about it.

Youre doing it right now in this thread. I call a murderer a murderer and you get all angry about it.

I'm not angry. You're hardly someone worth getting angry over.

As for me "defending" someone, you're wrong. "Murder" requires a specific set of circumstances. One of those circumstances is that someone unlawfully kills another person. That didn't happen, and because it didn't happen the person in question is not a murderer. That's not defending him, that's a statement of fact.

I challenge you to show how a murder took place...

I'm not angry. You're hardly someone worth getting angry over.

As for me "defending" someone, you're wrong. "Murder" requires a specific set of circumstances. One of those circumstances is that someone unlawfully kills another person. That didn't happen, and because it didn't happen the person in question is not a murderer. That's not defending him, that's a statement of fact.

I challenge you to show how a murder took place...
Still defending a criminal i see. You people never fail to prove my point. :laugh:

Still defending a criminal i see. You people never fail to prove my point. :laugh:

I see, you're nothing but a pathetic failure at supporting your argument that

• A) I'm defending a murderer or
  • B) that a murder even took place.

You're dismissed, little boy. You're not smart enough to talk to people here...

Forum List

Back