Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table

He didn't even have the decency of doing the dirty in the privacy of his own home. Wasn't he afraid that his interlude might be interrupted?

He was out on his deck, right outside his bedroom. At least he wasn't at the public park.

Men and their decks ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7Ue5emo6I]YouTube - Blue Collar Comedy Tour - BIG DECK - starring Drew Carey[/ame]

Hold on. A man has sex with a table with hole in it, is a bad thing. But a woman having sex with a battery powered thingie is good, exciting thing? Huh?

Granted the idiot should have been more discrete in his gratification episode.

Personally, as long as no unwilling creature (animal) is involved what is the big deal. Other then the idiot not making sure it wasn't visible to the world.

Let the games begin. :eusa_whistle:

Hold on. A man has sex with a table with hole in it, is a bad thing. But a woman having sex with a battery powered thingie is good, exciting thing? Huh?

Personally, as long as no unwilling creature (animal) is involved what is the big deal. Other then the idiot not making sure it wasn't visible to the world.

It does seem a double-standard, doesn't it? Fortunately for us women, men are mostly visually-stimulated creatures, so there's a whole lot of stuff we can do and y'all think it's just dandy.

Now, he didn't get anybody pregnant, didn't spread disease, didn't involve (as you say) an unwilling creature ... so who exactly is this hurting?

And as somebody else brought up - what about the neighbor who video'd it? That seems pretty odd to me ... :eusa_eh:

It does seem a double-standard, doesn't it? Fortunately for us women, men are mostly visually-stimulated creatures, so there's a whole lot of stuff we can do and y'all think it's just dandy.

Now, he didn't get anybody pregnant, didn't spread disease, didn't involve (as you say) an unwilling creature ... so who exactly is this hurting?

And as somebody else brought up - what about the neighbor who video'd it? That seems pretty odd to me ... :eusa_eh:

Not odd at all, considering the human need to share freaky things. Would you say it were odd of someone video taping a woman that didn't have the smarts to not be so public about here interaction with Mr. Rabbit (for you male folks, your competition, hehe)? Of course not.

Picture of table:
table_legs.jpg

Not odd at all, considering the human need to share freaky things. Would you say it were odd of someone video taping a woman that didn't have the smarts to not be so public about here interaction with Mr. Rabbit (for you male folks, your competition, hehe)? Of course not.

Both seem odd to me, as I'm not a voyeuristic person, nor am I into "freaky things". Why would I want to watch someone like that?

Men are mocked for mastubating as if it means they aren't "man" enough to find a woman to have sex with and of course a woman would never admit to what she does in private.

Both seem odd to me, as I'm not a voyeuristic person, nor am I into "freaky things". Why would I want to watch someone like that?

Why would anyone want to stop in the middle of a highway to see a dead body in a accident, I don't know. But it happens more then you think.

Men are mocked for mastubating as if it means they aren't "man" enough to find a woman to have sex with and of course a woman would never admit to what she does in private.

What dishonest women do you hang around with? :confused:

Last edited:

What dishonest women do you hangaroung with? :confused:

see many public confessions here ?

Forum List

Back