Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table

And women aren't naturally curious ??
Why would we be when we have a man willing to be curious enough for the both of us?

I don't agree. I think women are just a curious as men are, if not more. Becasue they think beyond the black and white.
I think a lot of it may depend on the woman or the man on how they were raised.

Now the picnic table man obviously wasn't thinking about doing his business out in the open for someone could snag a video.

Why would we be when we have a man willing to be curious enough for the both of us?

I don't agree. I think women are just a curious as men are, if not more. Becasue they think beyond the black and white.

Now the picnic table man obviously wasn't thinking about doing his business out in the open for someone could snag a video.

True. But here is my problem with all this hoopla about this one guy who got caught in a freaky act. Yea, the dumbass made a huge mistake in not covering up his business. But what I don't get is all the critical comments of his choice to orgasim, verses a women's choice to do so, considering how many find joy in battery's to do so. Every been to a female sex toy party? I have. How can you possibly be critical of one gender and not the other? And surprise, surprise, I am a woman. Bottom line is both the female and males ever seeking journay to find the ulitmate orgasim leads them to do things they wouldn't admit too. That would be my thought.

True. But here is my problem with all this hoopla about this one guy who got caught in a freaky act. Yea, the dumbass made a huge mistake in not covering up his business. But what I don't get is all the critical comments of his choice to orgasim, verses a women's choice to do so, considering how many find joy in battery's to do so. Every been to a female sex toy party? I have. How can you possibly be critical of one gender and not the other? And surprise, surprise, I am a woman. Bottom line is both the female and males ever seeking journay to find the ulitmate orgasim leads them to do things they wouldn't admit too. That would be my thought.
No I have never been to a sex toy party. My only battery operated tool are saws and drills. Although I did make a comment some years back to a male pig type that borrowed one of my drills, "With battery operated tools who needs men."

Am I being critical to one gender and not the other? If so point it out. I will say if you open that door to your private affairs your going to have a hard time closing it.

I thought you wrote "men and their d*cks." LOL. That would be an intriguing thread.

A few years ago, I found an ad from a local real estate broker advertising a home for sale and it was supposed to say "..includes a huge deck for entertaining" but a typo in the word "deck" gave it a whole new meaning.

No I have never been to a sex toy party. My only battery operated tool are saws and drills. Although I did make a comment some years back to a male pig type that borrowed one of my drills, "With battery operated tools who needs men."

Am I being critical to one gender and not the other? If so point it out. I will say if you open that door to your private affairs your going to have a hard time closing it.

You are missing out.

Like I said the dummy screwed up. Challenge and berate the screw up. Not what he did. If you are so quick to berate his action, shame on you as a man for getting your jollies off with women having sex with a vibrator. Shame on you as a women using one and thinking you are better then him.

It is really simple don't do your business it in public view unless you want someone else talking about it, making fun of it or going to jail for obscenity in public.

Picture of table:
table_legs.jpg

I don't see any holes in that... :tongue:

Turn it around....

Hold on. A man has sex with a table with hole in it, is a bad thing. But a woman having sex with a battery powered thingie is good, exciting thing? Huh?

Granted the idiot should have been more discrete in his gratification episode.

Personally, as long as no unwilling creature (animal) is involved what is the big deal. Other then the idiot not making sure it wasn't visible to the world.

Let the games begin. :eusa_whistle:

It does seem a double-standard, doesn't it? Fortunately for us women, men are mostly visually-stimulated creatures, so there's a whole lot of stuff we can do and y'all think it's just dandy.

Now, he didn't get anybody pregnant, didn't spread disease, didn't involve (as you say) an unwilling creature ... so who exactly is this hurting?

And as somebody else brought up - what about the neighbor who video'd it? That seems pretty odd to me ... :eusa_eh:
Men are mocked for mastubating as if it means they aren't "man" enough to find a woman to have sex with and of course a woman would never admit to what she does in private.

Why the hell not? We're supposed to liberated free-spirits here.

sex with a picnic table now that is a pretty good fetish but you should move the table inside....put flowers on it.....be a wee bit more senstive and not just ravish it in the yard in public

New Topics

Forum List

Back