Man breaks into house to rape 6 year old

SICK SOB> Gawd why?? what do you get out of hurting a child or finding them sexual. That is just sick sick sick

Do you have some sort of email alert that notifies you when stories are posted about either transgendered children, rape, or gay sex?

You know, there are other things going on in the world, lol. Just saying...

Why do you want to justify these crimes?

When did I say I want to justify anything?

Using abuse to prevent the OP from posting such news.
You want it hidden.
To push your pro criminal anti gun agenda.
The rape of a child would last but a few seconds. A death is forever.
( That little Gem came from the Brady campaign)!

Lol, alright. For starters I've started numerous pro gun threads so sort of a fail there. Secondly, I'm just teasing the OP for obsessively focusing on a very niche subject matter.

I'm curious how he's alerted to these stories.

Last edited:
Do you have some sort of email alert that notifies you when stories are posted about either transgendered children, rape, or gay sex?

You know, there are other things going on in the world, lol. Just saying...

You want to avoid the topic. Do you have comments on this story? If not, get your ass out of my topic, libfag

I knew he was Hispanic before even seeing the article.

Bring in a few million more. This is just the kind of "dreamer" we're looking for.

Using abuse to prevent the OP from posting such news.
You want it hidden.
To push your pro criminal anti gun agenda.
The rape of a child would last but a few seconds. A death is forever.
( That little Gem came from the Brady campaign)!

Lol, alright. For starters I've started numerous pro gun threads so sort of a fail there. Secondly, I'm just teasing the OP for obsessively focusing on a very niche subject matter.

I'm curious how he's alerted to these stories.

News.google.com

Fagmo

Bring in a few million more. This is just the kind of "dreamer" we're looking for.

I sat in on a trial of an illegal who rapedan infant. Very graphic evidence was stated both in Spanish and English with a translator

You want to avoid the topic. Do you have comments on this story? If not, get your ass out of my topic, libfag

Is it illegal to own a firearm in Portland, OR?

Are you saying it's the man's fault for not owning one? Just confused on the direction here. I did some basic research and it looks like you CAN own a gun.

Last edited:
I'm a liberal? Why's that?
Because their minds are so shallow they can only perceive the world into little categories of our team their team.

Since you didn't immediately support the thread, you are officially liberal, or libfag, or whatever other childish names they come up with. You also support criminals, and want to suppress information about crime.

gun-owner_zps20db0e66.jpg

I sat in on a trial of an illegal who rapedan infant. Very graphic evidence was stated both in Spanish and English with a translator

Remember the man who caught a Hispanic raping his four year old and beat him to death? That rapist was an illegal too.

Remember the man who caught a Hispanic raping his four year old and beat him to death? That rapist was an illegal too.

Liberals probably think the illegal rapists civil rights were violated!!

That was the position that liberals had when they demanded that the father be arrested. Fortunately this happened in Texas where liberals were told to stick a sock in it.

Tongue...
How dare they touch this guy. His civil rights were violated. That asshole family should have waited for the police to arrive. No one but the police have a right to take the law in their own hands.

Really if you had a gun you would have shot the poor misguided soul? Then you would have gone to jail where you belong!
...Cheek

The mind of the liberal!

SICK SOB> Gawd why?? what do you get out of hurting a child or finding them sexual. That is just sick sick sick

Lovebear, according to liberal psychologist, pedophilia is a sexual orientation. We must have sympathy and compassion for these 'people,' since they can't help who they are attracted to!

Esp if the guy turns out to be an illegal, then we should release him at once, since our society victimized him!

The family could have beaten the man to death. That's what they should have done. Take the child away, get a baseball bat, frying pan, even a steam iron would do, and just smash the man until his head looked like jelly.

Lovebear, according to liberal psychologist, pedophilia is a sexual orientation. We must have sympathy and compassion for these 'people,' since they can't help who they are attracted to!

Esp if the guy turns out to be an illegal, then we should release him at once, since our society victimized him!

The illegal is a dreamer who wants to go to college.

Forum List

Back