Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

Perhaps it was Andy at birth, because she's a dude, but it apparently counts. Talk about awkward.

"Jeopardy!" star Amy Schneider is continuing to break game records. Schneider became the highest ranked female contestant for consecutive games won on Tuesday and has kept on winning — a streak of 22 straight victories to date. Last week, she also broke the record for highest female earner of all time
Obsessing over a game show contestant.

We are back to everything being all or nothing. Nobody is allowed to hold any middle ground these days.

It is possible to think that transgenders are not mentally ill and not a threat to our life as we know it, but also not be ok with them competing against women in sports.

This would be the position I hold, and that I know my 26 year old daughter holds.
If you don’t think they are mentally ill. What exactly would you categorize them as being? Normal is obviously out the window so where do you go from there?

Perhaps it was Andy at birth, because she's a dude, but it apparently counts. Talk about awkward.

"Jeopardy!" star Amy Schneider is continuing to break game records. Schneider became the highest ranked female contestant for consecutive games won on Tuesday and has kept on winning — a streak of 22 straight victories to date. Last week, she also broke the record for highest female earner of all time
Weird! Does this assume men are smarter then women? Do they have a black champion ? Asian? Does a woman need a dick to out smart a man? What is odd for $200.

If you don’t think they are mentally ill. What exactly would you categorize them as being? Normal is obviously out the window so where do you go from there?

No, I really do not think they are mentally ill anymore than I think gay people are mentally ill.

I would categorize them as different.

Unlike so many on here, I am not afraid of different

Decent doesn’t mean you jump on and praise them as normal. Decent people mutter under their breath what a freak they are and avoid them. That’s what normal decent people do,

Nope, that is not what decent people do. Decent people say "you do you, I will do me", the old "live and let live" view of life.

I have never heard a woman say they are at a disadvantage from men in a game of Jeopardy.
I already did.
I linked and quoted a disorder where the actual DNA for a penis get attached to a different chromosome than the usual gender chromosome.
But here it is again.

{...
Can few women be born with a penis and have two X chromosome?

Franklin Veaux
Answered Jul 13

Yes. Development of a penis and testes is largely regulated by a gene called SRY.
The SRY gene is usually, but not always, located on a Y chromosome. Genetics is nowhere near as tidy as you learn in elementary school science class. The process of cellular division and meiosis is occasionally messy, and genes can and sometimes do change places during both mitosis and meiosis.
It’s possibly for SRY to move to an X chromosome during sperm production. If this happens, you can end up with XX chromosomes but a “male” body, including a penis. And unless you go in for genetic testing, you might never know.
...}

But I should also admit that in general I agree with what you are saying in most cases.
I am just saying your view on gender change is not always 100% correct.
Sometime there can be some rare physical disorder that would be better corrected if possible.
It is not always just a weird mental quirk.

so the real women that had the highest winning record on jeopardy didnt get kicked down by a man that thinks hes a women??

now take that same reason and use it in womens sports where its becoming a waste of time for a women to compete for records or awards since men thinking they are women are taking over the category,,
A player beat another player. That’s why they call it a game.

I already did.
I linked and quoted a disorder where the actual DNA for a penis get attached to a different chromosome than the usual gender chromosome.
But here it is again.

{...
Can few women be born with a penis and have two X chromosome?

Franklin Veaux
Answered Jul 13

Yes. Development of a penis and testes is largely regulated by a gene called SRY.
The SRY gene is usually, but not always, located on a Y chromosome. Genetics is nowhere near as tidy as you learn in elementary school science class. The process of cellular division and meiosis is occasionally messy, and genes can and sometimes do change places during both mitosis and meiosis.
It’s possibly for SRY to move to an X chromosome during sperm production. If this happens, you can end up with XX chromosomes but a “male” body, including a penis. And unless you go in for genetic testing, you might never know.
...}
and you were told that doesnt apply here,, so why bring it back up??

Decent doesn’t mean you jump on and praise them as normal. Decent people mutter under their breath what a freak they are and avoid them. That’s what normal decent people do,

What if the problem was physiological, like a glandular problem?
How do you know for sure it is just a mental problem?

Forum List

Back