Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

how about you link to where I said he was insane??

The definition of insanity is mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality.

Do you agree this fits transgenders since they really think the are a different gender?

Link please.

Thanks. I did not know that Canada had a trans athlete on their soccer team.

Hubbard was a bust for sure. She was the one that I knew about.

The definition of insanity is mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality.

Do you agree this fits transgenders since they really think the are a different gender?
that doesnt answer my question or support your claim,,

where did I say they were insane??

and your definition doesnt have a link or matches the def I found

that doesnt answer my question or support your claim,,

where did I say they were insane??

and your definition doesnt have a link or matches the def I found

I apologize if I read too much into your comments about these people.

I am heartened to know you do not think they are insane.

Thanks. I did not know that Canada had a trans athlete on their soccer team.

Hubbard was a bust for sure. She was the one that I knew about.

If that is what people want, then it isn't my Olympics, so they can choose to do with it what they want, I think it is hurting women athletics and women in general however I seem to be a minority.

If that is what people want, then it isn't my Olympics, so they can choose to do with it what they want, I think it is hurting women athletics and women in general however I seem to be a minority.

I do not disagree with you.

You mean people whacking their penis off and demanding that I address them as a she

thats too weird

why? What harm does it do you?

The spouse of one of my co-workers now identifies as non-binary and use they/them. When I am speaking to my co-worker about the spouse I do was requested as it it the polite thing to do and it does not harm me in any way what so ever.

Mentally, she or he should be able to compete with men or women.

Physically, I’m only okay with men who were formerly women competing with men not the other way around. It’s not fair to real women.

Bruce Jenner is an Olympic men gold metal winner. Should he be able to compete with women? Of course not.

Bruce now plays from the ladies tees. I want to identify as a women but only when I golf.

Yeah, but it's awkward. Think of it, the greatest female champion is a dude.

Forum List

Back