Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

Its liberal insanity

Ahhh, so it is you that thinks these people are insane. Thanks

which leads to crimes against women in restrooms and women athletes at sporting events

Oh bullshit, I am not going to condemn an entire group of people for the actions of a very few, most of which are not really part of the group.

Oh bullshit, I am not going to condemn an entire group of people for the actions of a very few, most of which are not really part of the group.
The many are enabling the few

who btw are all broken toys

Why do you care?

How does this in any way impact your life?

It doesn't impact me at all, but it certainly has an impact on women. This is yet another man in a dress taking away something from women. Feminists used to fight against this kind of thing. Now, for whatever reason, men steeling opportunities from women is getting embraced.

I have a daughter and a son. Neither are harmed by this at all.

Then you should be happy if say for instance your daughter lost a championship to a pack of dudes in female hockey then. Ah honey lesson learned, you just need to grow some balls & beat them next time.

Then you should be happy if say for instance your daughter lost a championship to a pack of dudes in female hockey then. Ah honey lesson learned, you just need to grow some balls & beat them next time.

We are back to everything being all or nothing. Nobody is allowed to hold any middle ground these days.

It is possible to think that transgenders are not mentally ill and not a threat to our life as we know it, but also not be ok with them competing against women in sports.

This would be the position I hold, and that I know my 26 year old daughter holds.

We are back to everything being all or nothing. Nobody is allowed to hold any middle ground these days.

It is possible to think that transgenders are not mentally ill and not a threat to our life as we know it, but also not be ok with them competing against women in sports.

This would be the position I hold, and that I know my 26 year old daughter holds.
she holds that position until shes cheated out of a scholarship from a guy that thinks hes a girl,,

I suspect there are far more people that do not give a fuck about this than there are bigots like the ones on here that are losing their shit over it.
I suspect there are far more people that are tired of this tranny nonsense than those that support it. The inevitable backlash only gets worse the longer this idiocy goes on.

I suspect there are far more people that are tired of this tranny nonsense than those that support it. The inevitable backlash only gets worse the longer this idiocy goes on.

I think most do not care one way or the other. That is why it is never really talked about except on these sorts of boards.

where did I call him insane??

show or retract your lie,,
I’ve been watching you and GG’s back and forth all day and I think you’re playing the wrong angle which he fully intended to set up. He uses insane as some horrible classification used for the worst cases when mentally Ill or even deranged would be a reasonable diagnosis of these people.

The question needing asked is why. Why would he and the other left wingers do that? It’s because if the trans people are seen for what they are, mentally ill, what does that say about those supporting and pushing them? If mental illness is a spectrum of say 1-10 and 1 is you’re born a man and can never be a woman with 10 being dressing like a woman and claiming to be one. If that’s the case where would their supporters fall on that mental illness scale? A 5? Maybe 7? They are desperate to make the 10 a 1 or even a 2. Otherwise it reflects on their own stability.

I bowl in two leagues and have a decent average, but I am way down in the men's league. That settles it; tomorrow I am having my testicles removed so I can be number one in the women's league! Why didn't I think of it before?

Forum List

Back