Man assaulted after defending his niece for wearing Confederate flag hat

your own sources make the case for the other side you pathetic politically-correct moron

since we dont live in a vaccuum and every thing is relative; your own FBI data shows about 4 or 5 times as many ANTI-WHITE CRIMES AS ANTI-MUSLIM CRIMES. YES, you see i did look at the source, your idiotic "have you heard of them" remark aside

yet you are the very type of idiot that would insist there is no anti-white hatred out there, and dismiss it as whiny "white privilege"

idiots and hypocrites

Your math is off...apparently another subject you didn't excel at in school along with punctuation and grammar.

Racial bias
In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported that 3,407 single-bias hate crime offenses were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

• 66.4 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 21.4 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
  • 4.6 percent resulted from anti-Asian bias.
  • 4.3 percent were motivated by anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 3.2 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 0.1 percent (3 offenses) were motivated by bias of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. (Based on Table 1.)
Sexual-orientation bias
In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported 1,402 hate crime offenses based on sexual-orientation bias. Of these offenses:

• 60.6 percent were classified as anti-gay (male) bias.
  • 22.6 percent were prompted by an anti-lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (mixed group) bias.
  • 13.2 percent were classified as anti-lesbian bias.
  • 1.9 percent were classified as anti-bisexual bias.
  • 1.7 percent were the result of an anti-heterosexual bias. (Based on Table 1.)
Religious bias
Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,163 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:

• 59.2 percent were anti-Jewish.
  • 14.2 percent were anti-Islamic (Muslim).
  • 6.4 percent were anti-Catholic.
  • 4.4 percent were anti-multiple religions, group.
  • 3.6 percent were anti-Protestant.
  • 0.6 percent (7 offenses) were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc.
  • 11.6 percent were anti-other (unspecified) religion. (Based on Table 1.)
Where on god's green earth did you pull 4-5 times more likely from? Never mind...I know where and we really don't need to talk about it.

YAWN
being the coward you are; you dont have the mental discipline or the intellectual honesty to examine what these stats say

because it doesnt fit your narative

My narrative? OMG, troll boy, that is amazing. You made claim that I proved to be false, that's it. You said there was nobody attacking Muslims here, in the US. I showed you wrong. I never claimed that other biases didn't occur. Of course there are going to be more anti white crimes than anti Muslim. Muslims make up up less than 1% of the population...white people 77.7%.

Christians are over 70% of the population too, trollboy, and yet bias against them is VASTLY lower than Muslims that make up less than 1%...but you, troll of trolls, want to claim there is no anti Muslim bias.

You should call someone stupid again, that should do it for ya! :lol:

oh now it's just "bias"? i thought there was all these HATE CRIMES happening?

i keep asking you to cite real examples, lots of them since you are saying lots are happening; or real actual hate crimes against Muslims

why cant you do that??

your own sources make the case for the other side you pathetic politically-correct moron

since we dont live in a vaccuum and every thing is relative; your own FBI data shows about 4 or 5 times as many ANTI-WHITE CRIMES AS ANTI-MUSLIM CRIMES. YES, you see i did look at the source, your idiotic "have you heard of them" remark aside

yet you are the very type of idiot that would insist there is no anti-white hatred out there, and dismiss it as whiny "white privilege"

idiots and hypocrites

Your math is off...apparently another subject you didn't excel at in school along with punctuation and grammar.

Racial bias
In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported that 3,407 single-bias hate crime offenses were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

• 3.2 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 0.1 percent (3 offenses) were motivated by bias of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. (Based on Table 1.)
Sexual-orientation bias
In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported 1,402 hate crime offenses based on sexual-orientation bias. Of these offenses:

• 22.6 percent were prompted by an anti-lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (mixed group) bias.
Religious bias
Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,163 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:

Where on god's green earth did you pull 4-5 times more likely from? Never mind...I know where and we really don't need to talk about it.

Facts and total numbers are actually needed because stats can be skewed. For example:
- In Baltimore 5 blacks are murdered in one city, 4 were deemed to be anti-black motivated (by WHO makes a difference, too - Al Sharpton?)
- 100 people are murdered in Chicago - 20 of them are white and deemed to be anti-white motivated.
According to the stats: 80% of the murders are anti-black motivated while in Chicago on 20% of murders are anti-white motivated. Anyone reading this would think there are a LOT more blacks were killed than whites, but in this case NOT true.

dont even bother sea-tard; everybody with a functioning brain here already knows arrogant left-wing losers never admit they are wrong

idiots and hypocrites

Racial bias

Sexual-orientation bias

Religious bias

YAWN
being the coward you are; you dont have the mental discipline or the intellectual honesty to examine what these stats say

because it doesnt fit your narative

My narrative? OMG, troll boy, that is amazing. You made claim that I proved to be false, that's it. You said there was nobody attacking Muslims here, in the US. I showed you wrong. I never claimed that other biases didn't occur. Of course there are going to be more anti white crimes than anti Muslim. Muslims make up up less than 1% of the population...white people 77.7%.

Christians are over 70% of the population too, trollboy, and yet bias against them is VASTLY lower than Muslims that make up less than 1%...but you, troll of trolls, want to claim there is no anti Muslim bias.

You should call someone stupid again, that should do it for ya! :lol:

oh now it's just "bias"? i thought there was all these HATE CRIMES happening?

i keep asking you to cite real examples, lots of them since you are saying lots are happening; or real actual hate crimes against Muslims

why cant you do that??

Probably because I already provided them and you chose to ignore them. The FBI also posts their methodology which you are welcome to peruse at your leisure.

You made a claim, I proved it false. Someone who was not a complete troll boy would say "wow, I had no idea there were that many incidents of anti Muslim bias. That's terrible". You didn't do that, troll boy.

idiots and hypocrites

Racial bias

Sexual-orientation bias

Religious bias

Facts and total numbers are actually needed because stats can be skewed. For example:
- In Baltimore 5 blacks are murdered in one city, 4 were deemed to be anti-black motivated (by WHO makes a difference, too - Al Sharpton?)
- 100 people are murdered in Chicago - 20 of them are white and deemed to be anti-white motivated.
According to the stats: 80% of the murders are anti-black motivated while in Chicago on 20% of murders are anti-white motivated. Anyone reading this would think there are a LOT more blacks were killed than whites, but in this case NOT true.

It take more that simply being a particular race, religion or sexual orientation for it to be labeled a hate crime. Stop being silly, admit there is anti Muslim bias in this country and move on. It's not hard.

Watch...

If a man was actually assaulted for wearing his racist t shirt, it's very wrong and the individual should be punished.

idiots and hypocrites

Racial bias

Sexual-orientation bias

Religious bias

It take more that simply being a particular race, religion or sexual orientation for it to be labeled a hate crime. Stop being silly, admit there is anti Muslim bias in this country and move on. It's not hard.

Watch...

If a man was actually assaulted for wearing his racist t shirt, it's very wrong and the individual should be punished.

what SHOULDNT be hard is for you to admit you're an intellectual coward who wanted to use stats instead of reality
and you cant make your case

your claim is there is all this anti-muslim bigotry out there. worse yet actual "hate crimes"

instead of being the typical arrogant liberal crybaby; why not Google a whole bunch of these supposed "hate crimes" against muslims and post them here?

that cant be hard if it is as common as you want to claim the FBI stats are saying it is

its an open challenge. you want to call people trolls and stuff?

this is your chance to embarrass me and put my right-wing self in my place

i'm waiting..........................

where is this barrage of anti-muslim hate?

Did you REALLY just say Muslims are 2nd only to Jews in incidents of religious hate crimes?!
I guess there are some occassions where calling someone stupid is actually appropriate...

After Obama helped overthow Mubarak and the Muslim Brotherhood take over ther Muslim Brotherhood ended the 'cease fire' / peace Mubarak had maintained. The Brotherhood started burning Christian churches and killing Christians. Muslims have been butchering Christians in Africa. When Obama did nothing and allowed ISIS to pour into Iraq Christians - men, women, and children - were rounded up, slaughtered in the THOUSANDS, and dumped in mass graves, much like the Nazis did to the Jews. Over here in the states our own government - our own President - criticizes, descriminates against, oppresses through the violation of the Constitution Christians and so much more...while pandering to, apologizing for, and making excuses for Muslims.

Obama painted the false picture that the Crusades were a Christian war simply to go out and kill Muslims, proving he knows absolutely nothing about the Crusades and hates Christians. Later, before the same UN, after 4 Americans were murdered by Islamic terrorists, Obama declared to the world as he spoke before the U.N. - "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." He said this right AFTER - once again - he mentioned / blamed a bogus video for the death of 4 Americans.

Yes, I really did. And then I provided actual data from the FBI to support my claim.

You? You on the other hand typed out an unhinged screed.

If you were as half as smart as you think you are this would be a more interesting conversation:

"Christians most persecuted and discriminated against worldwide"
- Christians most persecuted and discriminated against worldwide

"10 Oppressed Minorities Around the World"
1. Muslim Girls and Women: Oppressed and descriminated against by MUSLIM MEN
2. Palestinians in Israel
3. Jewish people in Muslim Countries
4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims
10 Oppressed Minorities Around the World - History and Headlines

Muslim Persecution of Christians
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=742

That's terrible for Christians in other countries. I live here, in the United States of America.

And you think that is going to STAY overseas?
- 9/11/01
- Fort Hood Attack
- Boston Marathon Bombing
- Tenn Recruiter Office Attack

The same guys who are butchering Christians abroad have already brought their violence HERE....and they are just getting started...and our government's making it easier for them.

your claim is there is all this anti-muslim bigotry out there. worse yet actual "hate crimes"

instead of being the typical arrogant liberal crybaby; why not Google a whole bunch of these supposed "hate crimes" against muslims and post them here?

that cant be hard if it is as common as you want to claim the FBI stats are saying it is

its an open challenge. you want to call people trolls and stuff?

this is your chance to embarrass me and put my right-wing self in my place

i'm waiting..........................

where is this barrage of anti-muslim hate?
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America
piechart2.jpg

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90 of All Terrorist Attacks in America Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Hate crimes against Muslims in US have skyrocketed during ‘war on terror’

In the last few years, specifically anti-Muslim crimes have made up about 13 or 14 percent of hate crimes considered to be committed with a religious bias. That amounts to nearly 100 anti-Islam hate crimes each year from 2011 to 2013, according to FBI data.

Hate crimes against Muslims in US have skyrocketed during war on terror RT USA

Did you REALLY just say Muslims are 2nd only to Jews in incidents of religious hate crimes?!
I guess there are some occassions where calling someone stupid is actually appropriate...

After Obama helped overthow Mubarak and the Muslim Brotherhood take over ther Muslim Brotherhood ended the 'cease fire' / peace Mubarak had maintained. The Brotherhood started burning Christian churches and killing Christians. Muslims have been butchering Christians in Africa. When Obama did nothing and allowed ISIS to pour into Iraq Christians - men, women, and children - were rounded up, slaughtered in the THOUSANDS, and dumped in mass graves, much like the Nazis did to the Jews. Over here in the states our own government - our own President - criticizes, descriminates against, oppresses through the violation of the Constitution Christians and so much more...while pandering to, apologizing for, and making excuses for Muslims.

Obama painted the false picture that the Crusades were a Christian war simply to go out and kill Muslims, proving he knows absolutely nothing about the Crusades and hates Christians. Later, before the same UN, after 4 Americans were murdered by Islamic terrorists, Obama declared to the world as he spoke before the U.N. - "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." He said this right AFTER - once again - he mentioned / blamed a bogus video for the death of 4 Americans.

Yes, I really did. And then I provided actual data from the FBI to support my claim.

If you were as half as smart as you think you are this would be a more interesting conversation:

4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims

That's terrible for Christians in other countries. I live here, in the United States of America.

- 9/11/01
- Fort Hood Attack

The same guys who are butchering Christians abroad have already brought their violence HERE....and they are just getting started...and our government's making it easier for them.
How is the govt. making it easier for them?

Define 'terrorist attack' as it pertains to the graph above, please. THAT means 'everything' as to what the graph really shows.

Man assaulted after defending his niece for wearing Confederate - KTTC Rochester Austin Mason City News Weather and Sports
This situation is absolutely ridiculous.
Censorship and assault, simply because some people have a harmless opinion regarding a flag that's part of their history/culture. What is going on with this country?
You shouldn't kill people just to prove your point of you or express own dissatisfaction.
Anyone who waves the flag knows what they're doing and gets what they deserve.

It's like wearing your klan hood in Harlem..

Kicking their ass teaches other insensitive whites a lesson too.

How come black southerners dont fly the con flag? They're proud of their heritage too.
View attachment 46486 View attachment 46488
Congratulations for finding the exceptions that prove the rule! Well done.

We can wear anything we want.
I wish he had a gun so he could have shot those f@cking animals.
And as people say, becoming a racist is just a natural way of life when black people live in the same area. You never see this kind of racism towards other groups but blacks, could that be because just that group is so f@cking violent.

4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims

- 9/11/01
- Fort Hood Attack

Obama has violated both the Constitution and Rule of Law, been found guilty of Contempt of Court for not obeying judges orders, and has even engaged in Human Trafficking by bringing in illegals and distributing them across America without notifying local and state agencies. Obama STILL has not complied with one court order demanding he hand over the information about how many he has done this with and where he placed them. He ordered the DOJ NOT to arresxt/convict/deport illegals who commit crimes less than a Felony, the DOJ has repeatedly released violent illegals who have been found guilty of Felony crimes and who have been jailed numerous times, refusing to deport them upon their release. MANY Americans have died needlessly as a result. Obama's refusal to enoforce existing laws, refusal to secure the border, and refusal to crack down on Sanctuary Cities have provided safe havens for violent criminals / terrorist who prey on citizens. The FBI has already reported they have evidence to prove that terrorists are in this country, having crossed our nearly-open border.

How about the Tsarenv brothers: Putin / Russia warned Obama abouth them, about the pending attack - he did nothing. He ALLOWED the brothers to bomb this country, maiming and killing Americans. AFTERWARDS he had pictures of them put up and asked Americans to help ID them when HE ALREADY KNEW WHO THEY WERE!

There are a few answers to your question...

4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims

- 9/11/01
- Fort Hood Attack

Obama has violated both the Constitution and Rule of Law, been found guilty of Contempt of Court for not obeying judges orders, and has even engaged in Human Trafficking by bringing in illegals and distributing them across America without notifying local and state agencies. Obama STILL has not complied with one court order demanding he hand over the information about how many he has done this with and where he placed them. He ordered the DOJ NOT to arresxt/convict/deport illegals who commit crimes less than a Felony, the DOJ has repeatedly released violent illegals who have been found guilty of Felony crimes and who have been jailed numerous times, refusing to deport them upon their release. MANY Americans have died needlessly as a result. Obama's refusal to enoforce existing laws, refusal to secure the border, and refusal to crack down on Sanctuary Cities have provided safe havens for violent criminals / terrorist who prey on citizens. The FBI has already reported they have evidence to prove that terrorists are in this country, having crossed our nearly-open border.

How about the Tsarenv brothers: Putin / Russia warned Obama abouth them, about the pending attack - he did nothing. He ALLOWED the brothers to bomb this country, maiming and killing Americans. AFTERWARDS he had pictures of them put up and asked Americans to help ID them when HE ALREADY KNEW WHO THEY WERE!

4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims

- 9/11/01
- Fort Hood Attack

Obama painted the false picture that the Crusades were a Christian war simply to go out and kill Muslims, proving he knows absolutely nothing about the Crusades and hates Christians. Later, before the same UN, after 4 Americans were murdered by Islamic terrorists, Obama declared to the world as he spoke before the U.N. - "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." He said this right AFTER - once again - he mentioned / blamed a bogus video for the death of 4 Americans.[/QUOTE]
You? You on the other hand typed out an unhinged screed.[/QUOTE]
4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=742[/QUOTE]
That's terrible for Christians in other countries. I live here, in the United States of America.[/QUOTE]
- 9/11/01
- Fort Hood Attack
The same guys who are butchering Christians abroad have already brought their violence HERE....and they are just getting started...and our government's making it easier for them.[/QUOTE]
How is the govt. making it easier for them?[/QUOTE]

Those who don't arm up with this onslaught of muslims being flooded on us, are not going to like the result. And don't say you haven't been warned. Between them, and the militant blacks, it's gonna be ugly.

I can see exactly what this white house is doing, and I do believe we are getting that transparency we were promised. It's get even with white's time. And the white house is directing this shit show. And I knew it in 2009, when Holder failed to charge those scummy black panther idiots from that polling place in Philadelphia. That was all the transparency I needed. 2010 I got my carry permit, and never looked back.
Yes...those TWO unarmed black men who left when asked to sure have frightened you.....to this day.

Man assaulted after defending his niece for wearing Confederate - KTTC Rochester Austin Mason City News Weather and Sports
This situation is absolutely ridiculous.
Censorship and assault, simply because some people have a harmless opinion regarding a flag that's part of their history/culture. What is going on with this country?
You shouldn't kill people just to prove your point of you or express own dissatisfaction.
Anyone who waves the flag knows what they're doing and gets what they deserve.

It's like wearing your klan hood in Harlem..

Kicking their ass teaches other insensitive whites a lesson too.

How come black southerners dont fly the con flag? They're proud of their heritage too.
View attachment 46486 View attachment 46488
You know the picture on the right are black Union soldiers, right? :rofl:

Forum List

Back