Walmart store bakes man an ISIS cake after refusing to ice Confederate Flag design

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well of course. Obama's Army takes 'the cake'

-Geaux
------------------------
Walmart store bakes man an ISIS cake after refusing to ice Confederate flag design

'Mistake': Walmart has been forced to apologize after it apparently agreed to bake this ISIS-themed cake for customer Chuck Netzhammer - just a day after refusing to create a Confederate battle flag cake for him
Walmart has been forced to apologize after it apparently agreed to bake an ISIS-themed cake for a Louisiana customer - just a day after refusing to create a Confederate battle flag cake for him.

Chuck Netzhammer submitted a request for a cake featuring a photo of the Confederate flag, with the slogan 'Heritage Not Hate' printed across it, to his local Walmart store in Slidell on Thursday.

The store reportedly denied his request, which was made just a week after the Charleston, South Carolina, church massacre. Bakery staff wrote 'cannot do cake' on Netzhammer's submission.

files.php
files.php

Contrast: In a YouTube video, Netzhammer explains how his local Walmart store in Slidell, Louisiana, refused to ice this photo (left) of the Confederate flag on a cake - but agreed to make him an Islamic State creation. Right, Netzhammer shows off the ISIS-themed cake, which Walmart has since apologized for baking

The following day, Netzhammer handed in a second cake request - this time, for a baked creation featuring an iced version of the Islamic State's black and white flag - to test the store's convictions.

Incredibly, Walmart reportedly baked and iced the terror group-themed cake.

On Friday, Netzhammer took to YouTube to express his disbelief at the store's actions.

'Alright, Wal-Mart, you’ve got some explaining to do. I went to go buy a cake from you all the other day with this image on it and y’all wouldn’t do it,' he says in a video he later posted to the site.

'I went back yesterday and managed to get the ISIS battle flag [cake instead].'

In the caption written below the video on YouTube, the angry customer adds: 'ISIS is beheading Christians, selling little girls into slavery, and is currently a terrorist org at war with the United States........but you can't buy the General Lee toy car at Wallmart? It's a damn shame.'

files.php

Denied: The Confederate flag image Netzhammer had requested featured the words 'Heritage Not Hate' on it

files.php
files.php

In his YouTube video, Netzhammer says: 'Alright, Wal-Mart, you’ve got some explaining to do. I went to go buy a cake from you all the other day with this image on it and y’all wouldn’t do it. I went back yesterday and managed to get the ISIS [cake].' Above, his denied Confederate flag submission (left) and the ISIS cake (right)

files.php

Store: The Islamic State-themed cake was apparently baked by staff at this Walmart (pictured) in Slidell, LA

Walmart spokesman Randy Hargrove told the Daily Caller that the store had 'made a mistake'.

'The cake in the video should not have been made and we apologize,' he said, explaining Walmart had 'made the decision to stop selling Confederate flag-related items promoting the flag's image'.

He added: '[Netzhammer] brought in the other image of ISIS and really, what happened, was our associate didn’t recognize what that image was and what it meant or it wouldn’t have been made.'

Walmart store bakes man an ISIS cake after refusing to ice Confederate flag design - Georgia Newsday

When will writers ever figure out that when you bake a cake, it has no finished design, that does not happen until the cake is frosted.....It would look like shit if you baked the cake with the icing on it in the oven....

So the clerk didn't recognize the flag and used the image. So what?

If you believe that I have a bridge for sale

-Geaux

Sadly it is probably true. "Heritage not Hate" is soooooo not understandable to Hillary.....

images

...and her legacy at Walmart!!

Greg
Doesn't have a damn thing to do with the subject matter, but try anywhey you can.....

You are a little curd, but I am amused anyway.

Greg

Forum List

Back